Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
There could be an attack on Kiev by the Russian ground forces(via Belarus).

Last edited:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
There could be an attack on Kiev by the Russian ground forces(via Belarus).
How?

this time boarder is mined
this time there are Ukraine solders at place (before there were only boarder patrols and locals)
this time Ukraine have many Anti platforms at this front

If you ask me russian do following -> bring some russian troops and order belarus to make big military maneuvers at boarder in order to keep 60 -80 000 Ukraine soldier there. Because Ukraine army is on Offense at almost all fronts and russians are failing.
Ukraine army try to make offense more heavy for russians when They just decide to bring more soldiers from Ukraine Belarus boarder to East front (deployment for offense )

E

Era_shield

How?

this time boarder is mined
this time there are Ukraine solders at place (before there were only boarder patrols and locals)
this time Ukraine have many Anti platforms at this front

If you ask me russian do following -> bring some russian troops and order belarus to make big military maneuvers at boarder in order to keep 60 -80 000 Ukraine soldier there. Because Ukraine army is on Offense at almost all fronts and russians are failing.
Ukraine army try to make offense more heavy for russians when They just decide to bring more soldiers from Ukraine Belarus boarder to East front (deployment for offense )
Even though they will lose, a large attack from Belarus would force Ukraine to take some troops from its offensives in other fronts and move them to the north. That would buy Russia time (at a huge cost, maybe Belarus' dictator would even be deposed) and give it the chance to make another attempt at a counteroffensive in the east or south.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even though they will lose, a large attack from Belarus would force Ukraine to take some troops from its offensives in other fronts and move them to the north. That would buy Russia time (at a huge cost, maybe Belarus' dictator would even be deposed) and give it the chance to make another attempt at a counteroffensive in the east or south.
No
As already said Ukraine army is already have solider there they are more then russians and belarus together.

Officially west analyzers said that on Ukraine Belarus boarder Ukraine army have 60 -100 000 soldiers.
I am not adding military platforms that are also there.
boarder is mined
boarder have new fortifications
Ukraine army there have advantage ratio 3/1 because they are defending against attackers
Ukraine army there are already have experience, build up skills from WAR

What Belaurs have more ? Nothing is the answer
If they attack they will lose badly and then Belarus citizens will have more power to take down Mafio Dictator Lukashenko

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,661
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think countries like Poland or maybe NATO as a whole, should make it clear to Belarus Lukashenko, that any attack from Belarus will be met by military response inside Belarusian territory.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I think countries like Poland or maybe NATO as a whole, should make it clear to Belarus Lukashenko, that any attack from Belarus will be met by military response inside Belarusian territory.

Would be wise, but i think Luka tends to play Putin for a fool. He's all in on the war but has so far done the bare minimum to help it. If he didnt join the war at the start when maybe their was a chance to take Kiev, it seems really odd that he would join now.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,661
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So you want World War 3 to break out?
The more NATO chickens out the more daring Lukashenko will be. What Belarus going to do? Call Putin and his army ?

Anyways, it is not a world war if it's confined in Europe.:cautious:

Would be wise, but i think Luka tends to play Putin for a fool. He's all in on the war but has so far done the bare minimum to help it. If he didnt join the war at the start when maybe their was a chance to take Kiev, it seems really odd that he would join now.
That mere threat from Russian grouping in Belarus is tying a significant portion of Ukraine troops which could be deployed elsewhere in the East.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 699
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
A large-scale strike with the help of Geran-2 kamikaze drones was inflicted by the Russian army today on October 17. Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal said that kamikaze drones had attacked energy facilities and critical infrastructure in Kyiv. The office of the energy company Ukrenergo was also hit by Russian Geran-2 drones.

Ukrainian army units on French VAB 4×4 armored vehicles with infantry on board came under attack from Russian artillery in the Kherson region. As a result of the attack, two VAB armored vehicles were destroyed. The video also shows another destroyed armored personnel carrier, but its type could not be determined.

In Germany, at one of the railway stations, self-propelled guns Panzerhaubitze 2000 were seen. As reported, an additional batch of self-propelled guns Panzerhaubitze 2000 is being prepared for shipment to Ukraine. Also, the Ukrainian army will receive a new batch of armored vehicles and other equipment. Earlier, several repaired self-propelled guns of the same type were returned from the Baltic States to Ukraine.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The more NATO chickens out the more daring Lukashenko will be. What Belarus going to do? Call Putin and his army ?

Anyways, it is not a world war if it's confined in Europe.:cautious:

That mere threat from Russian grouping in Belarus is tying a significant portion of Ukraine troops which could be deployed elsewhere in the East.

Yep and i think that's the main show and dance, not so much that they intend to attempt another front, but to tie Ukrainian troops down. But if i were Poland i would be moving the army towards the border and warning Belarus not to do something stupid. I don't think Poland has much to worry about and you may get the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom