Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

M

Manomed

Where did all the TB2s go? news updates again.

Lancet kamikaze drone destroys Ukrainian equipment
https://t.me/intelslava/39667

German President Steinmeier canceled his visit to Kiev, scheduled for Thursday, for security reasons - German media
https://t.me/intelslava/39668

Indian Foreign Ministry urged its citizens to leave Ukraine immediately
https://t.me/intelslava/39669

In the coming days, rolling power outages are possible in various regions of Ukraine
Already about 40% of Ukraine's total energy infrastructure has been damaged, the authorities said. "Charge your phones, stock up on water!" Ukrainian media advise citizens.
https://t.me/intelslava/39670

dont think israel wants their air defenses humiliated.

Where is your air defences? Where is your armored corps lmao, What happened to your so called best air force dropping bombs like WW2 era

Just accept you can't and cannot match nato you can't even match chinese.

Imagine you can't even produce good stuff and resort to buy it from "IRANIANS" this is how Inferior your army is.

Mighty russian army resorting to Upgrade their T62s in ural mountains, 2 days became 2 weeks became 2 months.

Also I like how you russians claim to fight with NATO If there was any nato strike force you wouldn't be able to take off your shitty su 35s

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Manomed

veterans of getting drone striked by quadcopters carrying grenades lmao, there was a video 2 russian soldiers having "sexual intercourse" and ukrainians
dropped a bomb righ into their head

1666262583900.png

@AlphaMike this is what they believe 💀 💀 💀

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,760
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
veterans of getting drone striked by quadcopters carrying grenades lmao, there was a video 2 russian soldiers having "sexual intercourse" and ukrainians
dropped a bomb righ into their head
These peoples are grabbing at straws while drowning. For example they hype up the Iranian drones so much cause there's really nothing to cheer from developments on the ground. I mean yes, it hurts Ukraine (ordinary ones) but its real effect on the battlefield are zilch.

If let's say NATO (real NATO) somewhat invade Russia and reached Moscow these guys will spin any fantasy they has in their head and try portray it as victory.

M

Manomed

These peoples are grabbing at straws while drowning. For example they hype up the Iranian drones so much cause there's really nothing to cheer from developments on the ground. I mean yes, it hurts Ukraine (ordinary ones) but its real effect on the battlefield are zilch.

If let's say NATO (real NATO) somewhat invade Russia and reached Moscow these guys will spin any fantasy they has in their head and try portray it as victory.
Iranians drones literally hit random places under jamming, they use civilian tech They are cheap and Inferior drones, but the mighty russian army resorted to buy them.
1666262888143.png

average russian supporter btw lmao, most of the orc supporters are either africans,muslims from MENA or germans and french people.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,760
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Iranians drones literally hit random places under jamming, they use civilian tech They are cheap and Inferior drones, but the mighty russian army resorted to buy them.
View attachment 49184
average russian supporter btw lmao, most of the orc supporters are either africans,muslims from MENA or germans and french people.

From my observation Russian supporters are :

Arab countries people (with exception of Syrian Sunni, Morocco), Africans (Nigeria, Somalia), Indian, Indonesian, Trump supporters or far right christian group (gab), Serbian, Iranian (and its shia proxies), Chinese P.R.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,245
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 49184

Dont forget ORTHODOX BROTHERS THE SERBS 🤣

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,245
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Arab countries people (with exception of Syrian Sunni, Morocco), Africans (Nigeria, Somalia), Indian, Indonesian, Trump supporters or far right christian group (gab), Serbian, Iranian (and its shia proxies), Chinese P.R.

Gab was made by a Turkish guy 🤣

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,760
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Note: although to be fair, Indonesian military forumers and geopolitics buffs are more sympathetic with Ukraine. The other commoners however heavily supports Russia, probably due to the fact that the Soviet union once was a major arms supporters, most people I talked to about Ukraine are shocked that the Soviet union are long gone and Russia is not the Soviet union.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,616
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The other commoners however heavily supports Russia, probably due to the fact that the Soviet union once was a major arms supporters, most people I talked to about Ukraine are shocked that the Soviet union are long gone and Russia is not the Soviet union.
And dont forget being hypnotized with those kadyrovites propaganda.

Top Bottom