Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So you want World War 3 to break out?
And who will participate in this war? Have Belorussia and Russia any more troops to fight? WW3 is just nonsense. The whole problem is that the West is so much afraid of loosing any troops, that's why the clown shows continues.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Ukraine people especially the young man doesn't seem to mind to die for their mother land, and indeed not many of them avoiding the draft and Instead flocked to the nearby military station to report themselves regardless of their occupation or living before the war.

Meanwhile what happened in Russia today where many young people chose to travel aboard during partial mobilization spoke Alot how popular Putin in this war.
Ukrainians fighting for their mother land are absolute heroes.

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Bro you are an russian acting like a azeri here you even defend russians bombing our troops also RUSSIA actively supports ypg/pkk.

I saw you saying stuff like "anatolia is my homeland!" this shows you are not a genuine Turk/Azerbaijani.

Go circlejerk with your buddy blackhorizon (Who is still coping and saying stuff like WE CAN DESTROY NATO good luck with that single f35/f15 fleet can disinregrate your entire supply of vks aircrafts)
Perhaps it was bought by the FSB by Russia in order to wage an information war against the enemies of Russia. Russia spends a lot of money for these purposes. Russia contains trolls

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
There is a so-called pan-European forum. This forum is stuffed with pro-Russian trolls who turn people from European countries, especially Serbia and Greece, against the policies of NATO and Turkey. I was banned there twice for being a representative of the Turkic ethnic group, for criticizing Putin. They plant racism there, supposedly a return to traditional Christian values, nationalism. Turks are considered an inferior race. There, the Ukraine forum was removed, but they admire the culture of Russia.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,245
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is a so-called pan-European forum. This forum is stuffed with pro-Russian trolls who turn people from European countries, especially Serbia and Greece, against the policies of NATO and Turkey. I was banned there twice for being a representative of the Turkic ethnic group, for criticizing Putin. They plant racism there, supposedly a return to traditional Christian values, nationalism. Turks are considered an inferior race. There, the Ukraine forum was removed, but they admire the culture of Russia.

Funny how the inferior Turks had European slaves.

Superior race my ass.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,245
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Quagmire of a war for Russia.

Its really ending up in complete defeat for them.

Long term consequences is not bright for Russia.

E

Era_shield

Russia's power comes from the perception of their power. These kinds of propaganda operations are no doubt where a lot of the FSB's efforts go, and its the only thing they're good at. Now that their weakness has been exposed, however, they will try to gaslight people and pretend like it never happened or that they're actually fighting NATO, trying to convince stupid people that Russia Stronk.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,245
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia's power comes from the perception of their power. These kinds of propaganda operations are no doubt where a lot of the FSB's efforts go, and its the only thing they're good at. Now that their weakness has been exposed, however, they will try to gaslight people and pretend like it never happened or that they're actually fighting NATO, trying to convince stupid people that Russia Stronk.

Because they won the Ottomans, Swedes, Poles, French and the Germans.

Spanned from Warsaw to Alaska that has created this illusion that the Russians are this big powerful bear that can defeat anybody. So its best to give them what they want so they leave you alone.

This Bear can be defeated its the worlds fault for believing in this illusion and allowing the Russians ego who think they can get away with it.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,245
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We hear so much about this Russian fear in movies, games and books.

Even the News outlets kept on exaggerating the Russian threat.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 739
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
still works better than your "AD" systems russian.
Where did all the TB2s go? news updates again.

Lancet kamikaze drone destroys Ukrainian equipment
https://t.me/intelslava/39667

German President Steinmeier canceled his visit to Kiev, scheduled for Thursday, for security reasons - German media
https://t.me/intelslava/39668

Indian Foreign Ministry urged its citizens to leave Ukraine immediately
https://t.me/intelslava/39669

In the coming days, rolling power outages are possible in various regions of Ukraine
Already about 40% of Ukraine's total energy infrastructure has been damaged, the authorities said. "Charge your phones, stock up on water!" Ukrainian media advise citizens.
https://t.me/intelslava/39670

dont think israel wants their air defenses humiliated.

Top Bottom