Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Quagmire of a war for Russia.

Its really ending up in complete defeat for them.

Long term consequences is not bright for Russia.
No, I think the Russians are quite comfortable. They fight with soft joy by firing 5 cruise missiles, 20 shahed 136, 20 lancet 3 every day.

The US and British is running the defense industries with Russian money.

Ukraine weakens Russia. He's in good spirits in the west. What is wrong is happening to the people of Ukraine. You will say they are defending their country. But you won't question why they had to defend their country.

Putin is guilty, Ukraine is on the defensive. But no one is looking at who actually gains.

M

Manomed

No, I think the Russians are quite comfortable. They fight with soft joy by firing 5 cruise missiles, 20 shahed 136, 20 lancet 3 every day. The US is running the defense industries with British Russian money. Ukraine weakens Russia. He's in good spirits in the west. What is wrong is happening to the people of Ukraine. You will say they are defending their country. But you won't question why they had to defend their country. Putin is guilty, Ukraine is on the defensive. But no one is looking at who actually gains.
Armenians are defending themself against azeris then with that mindset, come on russian bot you already showed you don't even know Turkic history countless times, Just say it.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Armenians are defending themself against azeris then with that mindset, come on russian bot you already showed you don't even know Turkic history countless times, Just say it.
Brother, I don't know whose man you are, but you have disgraced yourself so much by giving perception-changing, absurd and illogical answers to my every post that I don't pay attention to you anymore. Armenians had occupied the territory of Azerbaijan. The Azerbaijani army liberated its occupied lands. The whole world knows this, but you are trying to distort even this fact just for provocative perception. No one eats your lies anymore. Your mask fell off.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 740
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Where is your air defences? Where is your armored corps lmao, What happened to your so called best air force dropping bombs like WW2 era

Just accept you can't and cannot match nato you can't even match chinese.

Imagine you can't even produce good stuff and resort to buy it from "IRANIANS" this is how Inferior your army is.

Mighty russian army resorting to Upgrade their T62s in ural mountains, 2 days became 2 weeks became 2 months.

Also I like how you russians claim to fight with NATO If there was any nato strike force you wouldn't be able to take off your shitty su 35s

its already debateable right now that Ukraine is on Turkey's level in terms of land force power and that is not a joke anymore.

By the end of this war NATO is going to have a sever shortage of MRLS systems and armoured carriers

Russia is fighting forces 5 times their size in Ukraine and are beginning to push them back and that is not even calling in the reserves or active duty troops yet.

Careful Turkey might be looking into buying Su-35s. :ROFLMAO: I dont think turks here have fetish of being treated by the west like dog shit like no F-35s, F-16s, no PACs, and instead of wanting 24 m270s the US only decides to give you 12, i am sure there are alot of examples out there I can find but the saying of NATO is keep the US in, keep the soviets out, keep the Germans down. At this point it is starting to make sense why Turkey is slowly distancing itself from the West and closer to Russia.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 740
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
https://peremogi.livejournal.com/63592279.html

Stremousov announced plans to liberate three more regions

1666277924177-png.177665

Kherson is preparing to repel the attack of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU), and then move on to the liberation of three more regions - Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk and Nikolaev. This was stated to RIA Novosti by the deputy head of the administration of the Kherson region Kirill Stremousov.

"After repelling the attack on Kherson, we plan to launch a counteroffensive on Nikolaev, Odessa and Dnepropetrovsk," Stremousov stressed.

As the KP.RU website wrote earlier, Kirill Stremousov said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine launched an offensive in the direction of Novaya Kamenka - Berislav, Kherson region. According to him, all attacks by Ukrainian troops have been repelled, while Russian forces continue to hold the line of defense.

Recall that the acting head of the region Volodymyr Saldo informed that the authorities of the Kherson region close entry for civilians for seven days. At the same time,
Saldo assured that no one was going to surrender Kherson: the allied forces were ready to go on the offensive and were waiting for the departure of the civilian population.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Russia's power comes from the perception of their power.

I remember all the russian hi-tech videos and articles in the western media. The videos looked absolutely dumb, but yet it was being pushed as russian hi-tech.

They can't even arm their conscipts with basic body army yet the western media was running with stories where the Russians have created robot soldiers.

I have to wonder how much of this "propaganda assault" was russia funnelling money into the right pockets.

Another good example is how Russia was pushed as conservative values and christian values while the west was decadent. Then you see their army a collection of thieves and rapists, their people are mindless zombies, and when they had to fight they fled their nation to muslim majority countries like Turkey.

Meanwhile that decadent west doing the bare minimum were able to arm Ukraine bringing the Russian military to her knees.

Now compare the Russian coverage in the west to how Turkish military developments were covered in the west. A made up Russian robot is taken seriously. Turkish hardware was amazing in Syria, most articles put caveats that this wasn't a serious army so questions how it would do against a real one. Its amazing in libya and azerbaijan, same nay-sayers, then it dominates in Ukraine against the so called no2 army in the world Russia. The moment footage stops being released they all rush in to claim that its not capable anymore.

So obviously something dirty was going on concerning Russian coverage in the west.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 707
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
In Ukraine, they showed a homemade combat drone. The drone is designed to fight Russian UAVs, presumably Geran-2 drones. It is not clear how the drone stabilizes the sight

A new strike by the Russian Lancet drone on the launcher of the S-300 air defense system of the Ukrainian army has led to disputes among netizens. Many felt that the alleged drone strike was in a dummy launcher. We explain that this is not the case. When the drone approaches the target, the hatches of the missiles are closed on the launcher, after the impact they are torn off. Also, when magnified, you can see the tube of the hydraulic rocket lifting system. In dummies, this level of detail is never done. The explosion of rockets did not happen, apparently due to their absence in the installation.

In the fighting in Ukraine, a wide variety of weapons are used. The video shows the shooting of Luhansk military personnel from the Soviet automatic 57-mm anti-aircraft gun S-60. The S-60 gun was adopted by the USSR in 1950 and was exported to many countries of the world, where it was repeatedly used in military conflicts. A gun of this type greatly helped the North Vietnamese army during the Vietnam War. The technical rate of fire of the gun is 60-70 rounds per minute. Firing range 6000 meters.

Filming of the broken military column of the Ukrainian army was made by one of its commanders in the Kherson region. The video shows damaged French VAB 4x4 armored vehicles, British Husky TVS armored vehicles and about a dozen civilian trucks used for military transport.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,771
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
assuming there are alot of turkish users and assuming alot of turks are muslims why are we not cheering for the Russians? They are helping Ukrainians in converting them to muslims.

First of all,
Forcing people to convert from their religion to Islam is something Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) forbid and abhored
You people doing such acts is nothing short of terrorism and using religion's name to pass on your agenda
If the one who brought Gods message upon this world forbad such actions, who are you bloody fqing idiots to force people to accept Islam at a Gun's point

Nothing less to expect from Chechens who are following an idiot like kadyrov who follows a bloodthirsty maniac like Putin who killed thousands of innocent muslims in Syria! And yet, you are stating such propaganda

Normally, I hate using this function as I just like to converse with people (regardless of our ideologies) in the forum but Pls stop insulting my religion or Iam gonna report you to the mods

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom