Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 740
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
First of all,
Forcing people to convert from their religion to Islam is something Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) forbid and abhored
You people doing such acts is nothing short of terrorism and using religion's name to pass on your agenda
If the one who brought Gods message upon this world forbad such actions, who are you bloody fqing idiots to force people to accept Islam at a Gun's point

Nothing less to expect from Chechens who are following an idiot like kadyrov who follows a bloodthirsty maniac like Putin who killed thousands of innocent muslims in Syria! And yet, you are stating such propaganda

Normally, I hate using this function as I just like to converse with people (regardless of our ideologies) in the forum but Pls stop insulting my religion or Iam gonna report you to the mods
Oh boohoo i know many turks that excessively drink alchohol. Example like this dude that spoke with a turkish woman claiming afghanis are not true muslims(of course she likes to consume alcohol)
@51:30

and Albania i I think has this weather news channel where women undress or have their shirts unbottoned when talking about news. I dont know why its funny that you preach who is true muslim or not when middle eastern countries would have heart attacks with the balkans and Turkey. Might as well be major Christian countries.

This war (three-day special operation) has been a real eye-opener for everybody, except for the ones who choose to live in denial.

The myth of Russian "superpower" has diminished in the first weeks of the war evident by:

- The rapid retreat from Kyiv and northern Ukraine.
- The incredible defeat of RU Navy in the black sea.
- Russian tactics which are mostly successful when targeting residential areas.
- The abysmal quality of Russian equipment which became the laughing stock of the world.
- The fact that Russian production for defence equipment is slow, non-existent at some, dependant on western tech, and desperate to import even from Iran.
- The state of the army and troops who are poorly equipped and at times abandoned and left on their own.
- The laughable logistics and the lack of ammo and support to many troops in the front lines.
- Diminishing morale of the troops.
- The amount of "good-will gestures" comically announced by Russia to save face.
- The little international support to Russia shown by pariah states like NK, Armenia, etc.
- What air defence do?

I could go on, but let's not forget the crucial fact here that this is happening against a relatively weak state like Ukraine. And one can take the argument that Russia is actually and effectively fighting NATO and shove it where the sun doesn't shine because the deliveries started later, after the retreat from northern Ukraine.
The Ukrainians have shown incredible courage, determination with high spirits fighting for their land.
Whats the point even debating with you if you refuse to acknowledge the fact that the amount of equipment Ukraine received puts them in the top 5 strongest armies in the world? You think I was joking when I stated that Ukraine has more destroyed MRLS systems than turkey does for its entire MRLS inventory? However if you want to know what I know about Russia and what I learned about the war is simple as well.

-Fighting 5 times the amount of forces, ukraine soldiers interviewed they are losing 5 for every single russian and they would fire 5 times the amount back, Ukraine admitted they lost over 10k troops in their last counter-offensive. Oryx cant even cant even keep up with pro-russian twitter account users that show ukrainian equipment getting destroyed in so many different ways.

-Shahad drones cost according to some sources 20k dollars to make or 30k for russians with fuel and warheads, 1700km range with 400kg warhead even when striking strategic locations took down ukrainian aircrafts as well. alot of videos now of emerging Lancet drones are smaller and even more cheaper and they have struck tanks, air defenses and radars because its pretty hard detect something small and plastic does now reflect alot of RF waves. This war at best is shilling Russian and iranian drones. For 2023 the estimated costs for a F-35 would be reduced to 30k flight costs not counting maintenance or weapons to be used along with some crashes(not in a contested EW enviroment). Russians are getting their objectives done at a way cheaper cost

-no idea how you consider 1 or 2 sunk ships is considered defeat when Kalibrs are still getting launched in Ukraine?

-hard to talk about bad russian quality when we see destroyed NATO equipment all over the place that mods, users and admin had to tell me to tone it down if your remember that?

-poorly equipped as in seeing twitter news all over the place of IFVs, howitzers and tanks being seen on trains heading for Ukraine?

-lack of logistics and ammo as in a ukrainian soldiers getting interviewed that Russians are killing them at 5 times the rate along with twitter videos of ukrainian soldiers begging for more equipment?

- I have seen videos of a ukrainian trying to break his leg on purpose for having another ukrainian jump on it from the stairs, 2 ukrainian officers kicking recruits around, one getting dragged from school to be put into war, ukainian soldiers fist fighting each other on the frontlines. I guess it depends what do you mean by morale?

-good will gestures like rebuilding places and getting civilians away from getting shelled? How is that bad?

-international support like Turkey making another gas line deal with Russia :ROFLMAO:

-air defenses knocking out drones, missiles, while ukrainian air defenses are people pointing kalishnikovs on shahads and Zelensky bitching 24/7 about the shahad drones?

Well....If you call Ukraine weak than it is safe to say that Turkey would be alot easier to take over than Ukraine. The Russians have not even used their reserve forces or called in their active duty troops yet and they are already grabbing shit back. In otherwords it is still debateable of them effectively fighting NATO when Ukraine has NATO mercaneries and training with videos all over the web.

M

Manomed

Oh boohoo i know many turks that excessively drink alchohol. Example like this dude that spoke with a turkish woman claiming afghanis are not true muslims(of course she likes to consume alcohol)

and Albania i I think has this weather news channel where women undress or have their shirts unbottoned when talking about news. I dont know why its funny that you preach who is true muslim or not when middle eastern countries would have heart attacks with the balkans and Turkey. Might as well be major Christian countries.

Whats the point even debating with you if you refuse to acknowledge the fact that the amount of equipment Ukraine received puts them in the top 5 strongest armies in the world? You think I was joking when I stated that Ukraine has more destroyed MRLS systems than turkey does for its entire MRLS inventory? However if you want to know what I know about Russia and what I learned about the war is simple as well.

-Fighting 5 times the amount of forces, ukraine soldiers interviewed they are losing 5 for every single russian and they would fire 5 times the amount back, Ukraine admitted they lost over 10k troops in their last counter-offensive. Oryx cant even cant even keep up with pro-russian twitter account users that show ukrainian equipment getting destroyed in so many different ways.

-Shahad drones cost according to some sources 20k dollars to make or 30k for russians with fuel and warheads, 1700km range with 400kg warhead even when striking strategic locations took down ukrainian aircrafts as well. alot of videos now of emerging Lancet drones are smaller and even more cheaper and they have struck tanks, air defenses and radars because its pretty hard detect something small and plastic does now reflect alot of RF waves. This war at best is shilling Russian and iranian drones. For 2023 the estimated costs for a F-35 would be reduced to 30k flight costs not counting maintenance or weapons to be used along with some crashes(not in a contested EW enviroment). Russians are getting their objectives done at a way cheaper cost

-no idea how you consider 1 or 2 sunk ships is considered defeat when Kalibrs are still getting launched in Ukraine?

-hard to talk about bad russian quality when we see destroyed NATO equipment all over the place that mods, users and admin had to tell me to tone it down if your remember that?

-poorly equipped as in seeing twitter news all over the place of IFVs, howitzers and tanks being seen on trains heading for Ukraine?

-lack of logistics and ammo as in a ukrainian soldiers getting interviewed that Russians are killing them at 5 times the rate along with twitter videos of ukrainian soldiers begging for more equipment?

- I have seen videos of a ukrainian trying to break his leg on purpose for having another ukrainian jump on it from the stairs, 2 ukrainian officers kicking recruits around, one getting dragged from school to be put into war, ukainian soldiers fist fighting each other on the frontlines. I guess it depends what do you mean by morale?

-good will gestures like rebuilding places and getting civilians away from getting shelled? How is that bad?

-international support like Turkey making another gas line deal with Russia :ROFLMAO:

-air defenses knocking out drones, missiles, while ukrainian air defenses are people pointing kalishnikovs on shahads and Zelensky bitching 24/7 about the shahad drones?

Well....If you call Ukraine weak than it is safe to say that Turkey would be alot easier to take over than Ukraine. The Russians have not even used their reserve forces or called in their active duty troops yet and they are already grabbing shit back. In otherwords it is still debateable of them effectively fighting NATO when Ukraine has NATO mercaneries and training with videos all over the web.
Yes bro you destroyed western equipments like M113s and HIMARS Its been 9 months you ain't knocking our winning shit lmao can't expect less from these mongols.

M

Manomed

A fully trained NATO army? What does that even mean? Ukraine got 8 years of training from NATO and has mercenaries from those countries helping them out.

DPR locals, wagner and chechens are already good enough for supposedly NATO troops and I dont care if you like watching two dudes give each other intercourse.
"A fully trained NATO army? What does that even mean? Ukraine got 8 years of training from NATO and has mercenaries from those countries helping them out."

LITERALL COPE LMAOOOO You will see the real NATO training after getting amraam onto your face 💀 or trg missiles

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,606
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

BRUH, you cant be real hahaha.

or, what am i expecting from a serb supporter

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,606
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
the poor baby has to latch out on insults but cant give evidence or facts calling me an orc is like calling you a roach which of course is a common used stereotype for a certain country. Ukraine is a little stronger than Turkey so of course it will take more than 2 days unless your perspectives is that russians are your gods?
Ok so, you say Ukraine, with no real airforce, no support aircraft, 0 MRAPs, 0 guided/precision systems and so on are stronger than Turkey?

dayum bro...
i mean do ukrainian migs and sukhois count as planes than aircrafts from an airforce?
Just look at numbers and their capablities, oh lets not forget they didnt have weapons to be used from them (for example little to no ARM)

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 740
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Ok so, you say Ukraine, with no real airforce, no support aircraft, 0 MRAPs, 0 guided/precision systems and so on are stronger than Turkey?

dayum bro...
alright here is an example.

1666374527184.png

ukrain11.png

when i compare and contrast they have as much as turkey's equipment like the MRLS
Just look at numbers and their capablities, oh lets not forget they didnt have weapons to be used from them (for example little to no ARM)
i found anti-radition missiles intercepted on the web as well.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,606
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
alright here is an example.

View attachment 49241
View attachment 49243
when i compare and contrast they have as much as turkey's equipment like the MRLS

i found anti-radition missiles intercepted on the web as well.
Ah yes your source being the Russian army which is infamous of destroying all TB-2s 472828th time, destroying UAF 199102th time and so on...

Btw the numbers you have posted about Turkish MLRS are wrong+ they are guided, Ukraine ones were not

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,606
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ah yes your source being the Russian army which is infamous of destroying all TB-2s 472828th time, destroying UAF 199102th time and so on...

Btw the numbers you have posted about Turkish MLRS are wrong+ they are guided, Ukraine ones were not
Oh and ARMs found are HARMs, which have problems with integration to Eastern aircraft, they can't even use it to full extent and you still lost so many SAMs...

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 740
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
HIMARS and ATACMS yes

It was before we started manufacturing our own.

And what? TB-2 can be shot down, but look at what it has destroyed lol, and your photography includes only 12-13 TB-2s, TB-2 by itself destroyed more Pantsirs than that
it seems you have not bothered to translate the cyrillic where some were repaired, some were not even pantsirs but kubs, and some were not operational but in transport while there were more of them shot down in ukraine as well. and this also includes other western MRLS that have guided muntiions for ukraine.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,606
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
it seems you have not bothered to translate the cyrillic where some were repaired, some were not even pantsirs but kubs, and some were not operational but in transport while there were more of them shot down in ukraine as well. and this also includes other western MRLS that have guided muntiions for ukraine.
Only MLRS with real guidence capability is small amount of HIMARS.

Oh and how can some could be BUKs when we have video confirmation KEKW

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
If 500 tb2 drones have been produced so far, the Russians have shot down at least 1500 tb2 drones. Let's see if you can solve this problem. Depending on the escalation periods of the wars, the Russians can sometimes drop 4 tb2 drones per day. Sometimes they connect it to the automatic, they spread the news of a tb2 drone drop every 3-4 days. :)

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
It's a lie. Bandera and the entire rebel movement in Western Ukraine is a symbol of the struggle of the Ukrainian people for independence, first from the Poles, and after 1939 from the USSR. Yes, during the Polish occupation of western Ukraine, the only way to fight was underground organizations and terror, just like now the partisans are killing Russian collaborators and military using terrorist methods in the Kherson and Zaporizhia regions. When everything is taken away from people, even the right to life, nothing but terror remains.

The most important thing is that Ukrainians and Poles have come to an understanding.
Ukrainians have long forgiven the Poles
Sorry Dmitry. None of what he said changes the fact that Bandera was working with the nazis. As you said, today Ukraine continues to produce terror in some places under the rule of the Nazis.

The only difference is that this time they have westerners behind them. Westerners use this Nazi structure.

Dmitry

Committed member
Ukraine Correspondent
Reactions
4 841
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine
Sorry Dmitry. None of what he said changes the fact that Bandera was working with the nazis. As you said, today Ukraine continues to produce terror in some places under the rule of the Nazis.

The only difference is that this time they have westerners behind them. Westerners use this Nazi structure.

All European countries, including USSR, collaborated (worked) with the nazis up to a certain point. Remember the huge supplies of materials and food from the USSR to Nazi Germany. Everything changed in 1939-41.
The only thing that Bandera can be accused of is that he tried to use the confrontation between the USSR and Germany to liberate Ukraine from Russian occupation. Badera, by the way, was a prisoner of the Sachsenhausen concentration camp. It's about his "working".

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 713
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Footage of the offensive of the Ukrainian army units in the Berislav direction on October 19 has been published. After Russian artillery strikes, the armored group of the Ukrainian army dispersed and retreated, having lost, according to preliminary data, a tank and abandoned the MT-LB transporter.

The Russian army captured an American M113 armored personnel carrier of the Ukrainian army. Why the armored personnel carrier was abandoned is unknown, it is reported that the armored vehicle is on the move and requires only light repairs.

With the help of the UR-77 installation, the Ukrainian army clears the road from mines.

An episode of the battle of Russian units in the Nikolaev-Krivoy Rog direction in Ukraine. Despite the wound, the Russian soldier with a machine gun is moving quite actively. The video has been shortened.

Slayer

Reactions
1 214
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

This Nazi narrative of yours is getting more and more ridiculous. We all know that it's about Russia not being able to influence Ukraine anymore hence the special operation.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom