Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 739
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
guess no one know is as willing as this board to get nuked for a country that is more poor than kosovo:mad:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cruise missiles, ballistic missiles and jet strikes. Russia is going full force for a quick victory... Ukraine simply doesn't have the ability to hold them off. It was over the second the USA made it clear that sanctions were as far as they would go.

I doubt an insurgency would work, entire towns will be flattened now that Russia is going all in. I don't think the geography is fit for a proper insurgency either.

Basically China is going for Taiwan next.

As long as appeasement is the norm the Russians, Chinese and the Iranians are going to have fun in the playground.

I think Turkiye needs to devise a plan which is getting nukes. Let this be a lesson that nobody will risk coming to your aid.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its all part of the Great Reset. Both Russia and the USA want this war to happen.

Nobody thinks about Covid19 now. Inflation will increase, gas prices will skyrocket, distrubition and supply lines will be cut off.

And then its time for the Great Reset and a World Government.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,752
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hmmm, Zelensky prioritize the economy and downplayed the whole warning, wait until its too late to mobilize.

HE IS to blame if the defense of Ukraine is to collapse.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 739
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
than again there were plenty of users here not saying all users that thought if Georgia was taken in 5 days it would take Ukraine way longer to take over, hopefully they dont delete their posts now if i use them for future preferences of their intelligence.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,061
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It’s a really sad development. But the west made a mistake by saying how far they would go.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom