Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Slayer

Reactions
1 203
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Honestly as long as they are brutally murdering each other everything is good. But what a dope for returning back to Russia as if he didnt know the character of his own people.

Not only the Poles, but the whole world is tired of this Ukraine. We now hate zelensky, ukraine's theater of victims. We hate Usa's benevolent role.
You might want to define the pronoun "we" to who it includes.

chiphocks

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The fall of a Ukrainian 5V55 S-300 SAM missile near the town of Hrubieshu in Poland once again confirmed reports of problems with these missiles. The video shows the recent launch of a Ukrainian missile of the S-300 air defense system. The rocket flies a little and the rocket's solid fuel explodes, this can be seen from the characteristic explosion that occurs in such cases. The fact is that the shelf life of S-300 air defense missiles is 20 years. The last Ukrainian missiles were fired in 1990, then they simply tried to extend their shelf life at the Zhulyansk machine-building plant "Vizar". It turns out that the shelf life of Ukrainian S-300 air defense missiles has already been exceeded by almost 13 years, so the number of cases of their self-destruction and incorrect operation will grow every day. The problem with missiles is also relevant for the Buk-M1 air defense system of Ukraine, there have already been cases of their incorrect operation.
Ukraine firing an expired missile???
any comments guys?? a verification maybe....

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,757
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FhopR9_WQAE1idd

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
"If the incident was accidental, Russia should apologize." -Polish Senate Advisor

On the one hand, I sympathize with the Ukrainian people because of the tragic dimension of the war, but on the other hand, when such statements come from countries that support Ukraine, I can't help but laugh.

I also laugh at the Article 5 screamers on social media. Because the countries belonging to these trolls were busy announcing embargo decisions against Turkiye one by one while we were struggling with the bear. I am also not happy that we have become one of the most important security mechanisms to keep away these idiots from a war that they will fall into without even realizing it.
Thats what I’ve been talking about. The Western hypocrisy.

i mainly watched the main Western media coverage on the recent Taksim bombing in Istanbul and the main conclusion is that Turkish government will begin hunting Kurds (not exact words) as retaliatory measure as they supposedly did back in 2015 and life would be even harder than before for Kurds in Turkey.
Not a single word of remorse or sympathy for innocent victims who got killed.
So far, this “modernist way”, dominating Western perception (not only media) in every field in today’s world, chose to approach to simple daily life of average man on the street proved to be nothing other than selective, divisive, discriminative and brutal.

I‘m too old for this doo doo. :(

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,877
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Croatia will provide Ukraine with 14, Mi-8 transport helicopters. In return the Croatians will receive an undisclosed number of American Blackhawk helicopters.

In the Balkans and Eastern Europe, almost all Soviet/Russian military systems and ammunition are going to the Ukrainian front, while these weapons are being replaced by systems from US manufacturers. US arms companies are winning, these states are becoming much more dependent on the United States for their security and energy policies, all the while Russia is trying to get out of the quagmire it is mired in. US military systems and ammunition facilities produce day and night. While Russian production is trying to keep the war in balance, US production has become a tool of international diplomacy and a means of stimulating the economy. It is a really well designed war strategy.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,958
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Strategically, Bakhmut could serve as a good staging point to launch a new Russian offensive right into the heart of eastern Ukraine, problem is that Russian forces are too incompetent to pull that off without getting flanked and hammered by Ukrainian forces. Especially if they are using Wagner goons.
1. White phosphorus is not illegal in warfare.
2. Armenia also used white phosphorus. Supplied by Russia.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom