Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,368
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Hungary lol... What a poverty country. They already get substantially more money from the EU than they contribute to it. Maybe the EU should pullback some future funding to Orban and slap Hungary around a little bit.

Less than 10 million people and about $180 billion worth of GDP. Nobody should care what Hungary thinks about a geopolitical situation of this magnitude.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Hungary lol... What a poverty country. They already get substantially more money from the EU than they contribute to it. Maybe the EU should pullback some future funding to Orban and slap Hungary around a little bit.

Less than 10 million people and about $180 billion worth of GDP. Nobody should care what Hungary thinks about a geopolitical situation of this magnitude.
I think the Hungarians are right. they need money too. All prices rose because of the war. gas, oil etc. Hungarians buy second-hand weapons, EU transfers money to Ukraine. Of course they will object. If eu responds, it will block more threads in hungarians.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

It might be true. The Pentagon has been reporting that the mobility of the Ukrainian army has decreased recently.

It's winter, decrease in mobility goes both way.
Of course, when the technical infrastructure of Ukraine is both weak and not compatible with western standards, maintenance support is limited.

Ukraine's standard model T-72 series tank donated by the "West" are being repaired by Czech military industry, the PZH 2000 in Lithuania and Germany. The rest like the M113 Gavin could be repaired in Ukraine without much difficulty.

MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 1,035
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
Its not a big secret that right now whole polish military industry is not really producing and repairing anything for us. Whole production and repair capabilities is for Ukraine.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,258
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,261
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FjWz5AgX0AA8dZr

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
What would I do if I captured invaders in my country who have killed my countrymen, raped, tortured regardless of age and gender, looted and pillaged people's houses, destroyed my cities and their infrastructure?

Waaaay worse than that.
If you search, there are rules and restrictions for Muslims and Türks. You have to fight your "nefs". Allah's orders come before the will of the "nefs".

You are doing your duty by fighting enemy, too much would be cruelty.

Of course, if there is conclusive evidence, You has the right to "kısas".

The preference is personal.

Last edited:

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
American junk, walking coffins, m1117 Apc's are going to their addresses.

In these vehicles, there is no independent heating from the main engine, fuel is not enough if the engine runs continuously, how will the soldiers warm up in the middle of winter.

The level of protection is this Apc's may be only against the infantry rifle.

Russians make them popcorn with rpg 7 rocket.

Marlii

Committed member
Reactions
3 301
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

In these vehicles, there is no independent heating from the main engine, fuel is not enough if the engine runs continuously, how will the soldiers warm up in the middle of winter.

Well that junk saved a lot of lives in Iraq and afghanistan.unlike state of the art stuff of a certain country that sends people and turret to space

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo

At least those walking coffin, do not involve in turret flying contest, where russian junks hold the record

Last edited by a moderator:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,368
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

The truth is that very few APCs (regardless of who they are made by) can with stand modern weaponry. There are so many quality, guided artillery weapons and anti-armor systems, that APCs are rarely going to survive in major combat.

The West is continuing with its plan. Continue the flow of cheap, mostly obsolete Western weapons to Ukraine, so they can be used to wreck the Russian army of all of its advanced equipment, while killing its best trained troops.

That's why the U.S. is not sending any moderns IFVs or Tanks. They're getting rid of their backlog of old equipment, while Russia sacrifices much of their best stuff, into the teeth of Ukrainian defenses.

No Abrams, Bradley, LAV-6, Leopard 2, Challenger 2, Leclerc, VBCI, Puma, Warrior, KTO Rosomak, FNSS ACV-15, Ariete, Freccia, etc, etc... The West is keeping the overwhelming majority of its best stuff and sending Ukraine just enough to make it an awful grind for Russia.

Imagine how long and how much it will cost for Russia to replace their modern tanks, artillery pieces, IFVs, APCs, cruise missiles, ammunition supplies and experience / quality among their upper echelon troops? All of this while the West clears out its wearhouse stockpiles and commits substantial money towards building stronger, more modern armies to face the Russian threat of the future.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 690
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
The truth is that very few APCs (regardless of who they are made by) can with stand modern weaponry. There are so many quality, guided artillery weapons and anti-armor systems, that APCs are rarely going to survive in major combat.

The West is continuing with its plan. Continue the flow of cheap, mostly obsolete Western weapons to Ukraine, so they can be used to wreck the Russian army of all of its advanced equipment, while killing its best trained troops.

That's why the U.S. is not sending any moderns IFVs or Tanks. They're getting rid of their backlog of old equipment, while Russia sacrifices much of their best stuff, into the teeth of Ukrainian defenses.

No Abrams, Bradley, LAV-6, Leopard 2, Challenger 2, Leclerc, VBCI, Puma, Warrior, KTO Rosomak, FNSS ACV-15, Ariete, Freccia, etc, etc... The West is keeping the overwhelming majority of its best stuff and sending Ukraine just enough to make it an awful grind for Russia.

Imagine how long and how much it will cost for Russia to replace their modern tanks, artillery pieces, IFVs, APCs, cruise missiles, ammunition supplies and experience / quality among their upper echelon troops? All of this while the West clears out its wearhouse stockpiles and commits substantial money towards building stronger, more modern armies to face the Russian threat of the future.
but the thing is russia really isnt send their modern stuff yet only reported 6 T-90A losses for the entire conflict. I have seen Yemenis roast Saudi M1a2s since you videos of that exist online and everything. HIMARS/Excalibur shells is pretty modern along with NASAMs as well. I think you need to form a better constructive argument to hold any credibility to what you say. This is why I love this forum I get to argue with as much people as I want if its F-16.net, space battle forum, secretprojects.co.uk, sino defense forum, etc you would get an immediate ban.

Rogue

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
but the thing is russia really isnt send their modern stuff yet only reported 6 T-90A losses for the entire conflict. I have seen Yemenis roast Saudi M1a2s since you videos of that exist online and everything. HIMARS/Excalibur shells is pretty modern along with NASAMs as well. I think you need to form a better constructive argument to hold any credibility to what you say. This is why I love this forum I get to argue with as much people as I want if its F-16.net, space battle forum, secretprojects.co.uk, sino defense forum, etc you would get an immediate ban.
You guys lost 6 t90ms till now from some 60 .and west giving a tiny fraction of its arsenal of himars and Excalibur is similar in the eyes of Russians like loosing 1500 tanks 🤣

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
You guys lost 6 t90ms till now from some 60 .and west giving a tiny fraction of its arsenal of himars and Excalibur is similar in the eyes of Russians like loosing 1500 tanks 🤣
1500 tanks! I think it's zelensky's dream. :)

The loss of 1500 old model tanks in 12 thousand tanks does not attract much attention. In addition, the equipment in the hands of Ukraine is one of the flying towers of Russian origin. :)

Ukraine is like a machine that grinds people and equipment. After establishing the defense lines of Russia, the loss of people and equipment of Ukraine will increase even more.

I think the Russian logic of lots of easy-to-build gear will still work as ww2

Last edited:
Top Bottom