Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
American junk, walking coffins, m1117 Apc's are going to their addresses.

In these vehicles, there is no independent heating from the main engine, fuel is not enough if the engine runs continuously, how will the soldiers warm up in the middle of winter.

The level of protection is this Apc's may be only against the infantry rifle.

Russians make them popcorn with rpg 7 rocket.
This thing is a huge upgrade over the BTR-70 that Ukraine mechanized infantry still use. Even better in some regards compared to the BTR-80/82 that the Russian mechanized infantry rode into battle.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Well that junk saved a lot of lives in Iraq and afghanistan.unlike state of the art stuff of a certain country that sends people and turret to space
Yes, m1117s have saved the lives of many enemies in Iraq and Afghanistan. :) Yes, you're right, the usa is fighting ukraine very cheaply with old scrap weapons. :)

images (3).jpeg
images (2).jpeg
images (1).jpeg
images.jpeg

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
Last edited by a moderator:

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
definitly you do not want to see Oryx post or tweet
Can you tell me who is the oryx, which group, whose propaganda element? Is this person or group everywhere in Ukraine? How does he know everything best?

I watch both sides. I also have an average opinion of this war.

Ukraine's success is as much as the big mistakes made by the Russians. So if the russians don't make a big mistake, don't expect success from ukraine.

The latest tenderer von der leyen announced the facts of 100,000 missing.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
c

Bu APC'lerin her birinin ne tür bir patlayıcı tarafından yok edildiğini açıklayabilir misiniz, güçlü T90'ınız IED 2x155 mm mühimmatı vurursa mahvolur.
First of all, I'm not Russian, I'm Türk. My mighty Mbt is the Altay Mbt.

Some of these apcs seem to have been attacked by ied, and some of them seem to have been hit by rpg.

As you said, strong apc and abrams tanks are also scrapped.

So now main battle tanks can be destroyed somehow.

Luckily for the Ukrainians, the Russians don't use ied traps.

images (4).jpeg

Last edited:

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Girkin, who has made a public appearance after a month's absence, describes the Special Military Operation in Ukraine. This fits into the censorship of Russia, all other opinions will be interpreted as discrediting the Russian army. Therefore, everything is within the law of Russia.

Thinking out loud:
If the course of the Special Military Operation cannot be discussed and commented on, then no one can forbid the study of the history of the Special Military Operation, right? Already over 9 months of this - in all respects amazing and outstanding - military operation, which has no analogues in the history of Russia - deserve careful, thoughtful and balanced academic study from the point of view of historical science. Based on this, it is advisable now to write not comments on the operation, but essays on its history. Which, of course, cannot claim complete objectivity (since the memoirs of the leaders of the Operation have probably not even begun yet), but are capable of satisfying the current interest of many citizens and (which is important!) - cannot be subjected to too severe condemnation by state authorities. authorities as purely scientific texts.
In addition, since the goals of the Special Military Operation have not been announced, it can already be confidently asserted now that the Operation will end with inevitable success at the moment that will be defined by its leaders as "successful completion." Therefore, the work of a historian describing "in hot pursuit" the events of a military operation, simply doomed to a final triumph (no matter what - military or political) - is extremely enviable and grateful.
In general, I decided (if possible) to give all my essays on this topic the appearance of popular science historical essays. I hope the reader will appreciate them. And tomorrow's assessment of the situation around the successful (probably even ahead of schedule) stage that ended with the abandonment of Kherson - I will try to describe it exclusively as a professional historian - strictly adhering to the facts officially stated on TV (and, therefore, approved from above).
Preliminarily, the history of the Special Military Operation can be divided into the following main stages:
1. "Brilliant march" - Gostomel, bypassing Chernigov, Sumy, Kharkov, moving past Nikolaev and towards Krivoy Rog, moving towards the suburbs of Kyiv, forcing the Dnieper and blockade of Mariupol.
2. "Inimitable De-escalation" - withdrawal from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Sumy, Nikolaev;
3. "Victorious assault on Mariupol";
4. "Stage Concrete" (named after Ramzan Kadyrov No. 1) - advancement in the north of the LPR, capture of Popasnaya and Izyum;
5. "Effective Stage" (named after Ramzan Kadyrov No. 2) - the capture of Severodonetsk, Lisichansk, reaching as close as possible to Slavyansk.
6. "Stage named after General Falkengain" - an amazing and inimitable months-long frontal assault on enemy positions in areas prepared in advance (by the enemy), culminating in the capture of the most powerful fortress and the most important city of Ukraine - the urban-type settlement Peski.
7. "Brilliant regrouping" from the entire Kharkiv region, completed mostly in just three days, but definitely ahead of schedule.
8. Completion of a brilliant regrouping (the stupid enemy was lured to Krasny Liman and to the Kremennaya-Svatovo line).
9. "Continuation of luring" - the transfer to the enemy without a fight of the last unnecessary (for the further successful conduct of the Special Military Operation) bridgehead on the right bank of the Dnieper. A stupid enemy occupied the capital of the subject of the Russian Federation, Kherson. The brilliant operation of our troops went so quickly that the enemy did not dare to pursue them on the left bank.
10. The current stage is the Surovikin Line. So far, he has not moved into the field of history and therefore is not recommended for commenting.

Rogue

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
1500 tanks! I think it's zelensky's dream. :)

The loss of 1500 old model tanks in 12 thousand tanks does not attract much attention. In addition, the equipment in the hands of Ukraine is one of the flying towers of Russian origin. :)

Ukraine is like a machine that grinds people and equipment. After establishing the defense lines of Russia, the loss of people and equipment of Ukraine will increase even more.

I think the Russian logic of lots of easy-to-build gear will still work as ww2
Yeah t72s and t80s are the ones getting blown up you talk as if russia has thousands of t14.those are the high-end stuff of russia.the war is in the 10th month and their are people like you still believing the whole second rate equipment theory lol. russain logic of throwing t64 at ukriane is gonna give them another nightmare like that of 1st guards tank army in kharikv

E

Era_shield

Girkin, who has made a public appearance after a month's absence, describes the Special Military Operation in Ukraine. This fits into the censorship of Russia, all other opinions will be interpreted as discrediting the Russian army. Therefore, everything is within the law of Russia.

Thinking out loud:
If the course of the Special Military Operation cannot be discussed and commented on, then no one can forbid the study of the history of the Special Military Operation, right? Already over 9 months of this - in all respects amazing and outstanding - military operation, which has no analogues in the history of Russia - deserve careful, thoughtful and balanced academic study from the point of view of historical science. Based on this, it is advisable now to write not comments on the operation, but essays on its history. Which, of course, cannot claim complete objectivity (since the memoirs of the leaders of the Operation have probably not even begun yet), but are capable of satisfying the current interest of many citizens and (which is important!) - cannot be subjected to too severe condemnation by state authorities. authorities as purely scientific texts.
In addition, since the goals of the Special Military Operation have not been announced, it can already be confidently asserted now that the Operation will end with inevitable success at the moment that will be defined by its leaders as "successful completion." Therefore, the work of a historian describing "in hot pursuit" the events of a military operation, simply doomed to a final triumph (no matter what - military or political) - is extremely enviable and grateful.
In general, I decided (if possible) to give all my essays on this topic the appearance of popular science historical essays. I hope the reader will appreciate them. And tomorrow's assessment of the situation around the successful (probably even ahead of schedule) stage that ended with the abandonment of Kherson - I will try to describe it exclusively as a professional historian - strictly adhering to the facts officially stated on TV (and, therefore, approved from above).
Preliminarily, the history of the Special Military Operation can be divided into the following main stages:
1. "Brilliant march" - Gostomel, bypassing Chernigov, Sumy, Kharkov, moving past Nikolaev and towards Krivoy Rog, moving towards the suburbs of Kyiv, forcing the Dnieper and blockade of Mariupol.
2. "Inimitable De-escalation" - withdrawal from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Sumy, Nikolaev;
4. "Stage Concrete" (named after Ramzan Kadyrov No. 1) - advancement in the north of the LPR, capture of Popasnaya and Izyum;
5. "Effective Stage" (named after Ramzan Kadyrov No. 2) - the capture of Severodonetsk, Lisichansk, reaching as close as possible to Slavyansk.
6. "Stage named after General Falkengain" - an amazing and inimitable months-long frontal assault on enemy positions in areas prepared in advance (by the enemy), culminating in the capture of the most powerful fortress and the most important city of Ukraine - the urban-type settlement Peski.
7. "Brilliant regrouping" from the entire Kharkiv region, completed mostly in just three days, but definitely ahead of schedule.
8. Completion of a brilliant regrouping (the stupid enemy was lured to Krasny Liman and to the Kremennaya-Svatovo line).
9. "Continuation of luring" - the transfer to the enemy without a fight of the last unnecessary (for the further successful conduct of the Special Military Operation) bridgehead on the right bank of the Dnieper. A stupid enemy occupied the capital of the subject of the Russian Federation, Kherson. The brilliant operation of our troops went so quickly that the enemy did not dare to pursue them on the left bank.
10. The current stage is the Surovikin Line. So far, he has not moved into the field of history and therefore is not recommended for commenting.
He is so gonna get Epsteined.

tracer

Reactions
1 302
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Sweden
Yeah t72s and t80s are the ones getting blown up you talk as if russia has thousands of t14.those are the high-end stuff of russia.the war is in the 10th month and their are people like you still believing the whole second rate equipment theory lol. russain logic of throwing t64 at ukriane is gonna give them another nightmare like that of 1st guards tank army in kharikv

Yeah, the russians have lost at least 62 of their 100 or so T-80 BVM from 2017 (by visual confirmation, so a floor, not a ceiling) and close to 200 of their T-72 obr 2016, so they are losing quite a bit of their most modern tanks, no question about it. Percentage-wise they have lost less T-90's. Likely they are more reluctant to put them into service, as they rely heavily on western components (optics, electronics etc). Hence, their repair capability for the T-90 is way worse than for the T-80 and T-72.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ukrainians managed to damage some Russian Strategic bombers right in the deep of Russia itself

Another Russian L to the list.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Ukrainians managed to damage some Russian Strategic bombers right in the deep of Russia itself

Another Russian L to the list.
I'm afraid that as the Russians make mistakes and get a hit, they will get smarter and stronger, and in the future they will be a nuisance to the Türks world. If so many mistakes and blows do not tear a country apart, it will strengthen it in the long run.

Last edited:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,368
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
but the thing is russia really isnt send their modern stuff yet only reported 6 T-90A losses for the entire conflict. I have seen Yemenis roast Saudi M1a2s since you videos of that exist online and everything. HIMARS/Excalibur shells is pretty modern along with NASAMs as well. I think you need to form a better constructive argument to hold any credibility to what you say. This is why I love this forum I get to argue with as much people as I want if its F-16.net, space battle forum, secretprojects.co.uk, sino defense forum, etc you would get an immediate ban.
Lol...

GMLRS and 155mm Excalibur rounds are forms of ammunition. They can be replaced much more quickly and cheaply than Russian MBTs, artillery, cruise missiles and air defense systems, the likes of which Russias has lost / continues to lose, in abundance.

The West is losing tiny fractions of its most modern equipment and using, while Russia is quickly grinding through its tanks, cruise missiles, artillery, drones, IFVs, KA-52s etc... Hell, they lost a near billion dollar warship, that they had no plans to replace. It's also going to cost them untold billions to replace their quality troops, such as the VDV and the quality pilots that they've lost.

Meanwhile, this is a country will a smaller GDP than Canada and has 20-25% of their people still living without indoor plumbing. Not only will the Russian army takes decades to properly replace after this conflict, the longer the Ukrainians hold on (at a small cost to the West) to more the Russian general public will suffer in the years to come, as money that would have helped modernize their lagging society, will be rerouted to their military instead.

Last edited:

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
at least those walking coffin, do not involve in turret flying contest, where russian junks hold the record

Russians are getting smarter. They learn from their mistakes and take precautions.

What is western man Zelensky doing? Begging for scrap from the west. The Westerners are giving away their scrap weapons, which they gladly set aside, and making the Ukrainian people fight with their main enemies, Russia.
You get angry when the Ukrainian army is the proxi army of the west. But this is the reality!

As they clashed Türkiye with the PKK/YPG terrorist organization!

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,988
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Thinking out loud:

Thats what the russians and their fanboys want to hear that everything is going to plan and everything is a grand success. He's simply giving his audience the junk food they demand. A year from now when the Russians have been completely removed from Ukraine, it will go down in their history books as a great success.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,258
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can't wait for the next Russian humiliation. This troll would still come up with something hilarious with loads of Copium.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 690
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Lol...

GMLRS and 155mm Excalibur rounds are forms of ammunition. They can be replaced much more quickly and cheaply than Russian MBTs, artillery, cruise missiles and air defense systems, the likes of which Russias has lost / continues to lose, in abundance.

The West is losing tiny fractions of its most modern equipment and using, while Russia is quickly grinding through its tanks, cruise missiles, artillery, drones, IFVs, KA-52s etc... Hell, they lost a near billion dollar warship, that they had no plans to replace. It's also going to cost them untold billions to replace their quality troops, such as the VDV and the quality pilots that they've lost.

Meanwhile, this is a country will a smaller GDP than Canada and has 20-25% of their people still living without indoor plumbing. Not only will the Russian army takes decades to properly replace after this conflict, the longer the Ukrainians hold on (at a small cost to the West) to more the Russian general public will suffer in the years to come, as money that would have helped modernize their lagging society, will be rerouted to their military instead.
Yes excalibur is a form of ammunition but one that costs 80,000 dollars to use for just one fucking 155mm shell lol. Also one NASAM missile costs 1.2 million dollars to intercept 20k-30k iranian drones, Yemenis waste 10 million dollar m1a2s for some RPGs that cost 13k dollars. You can find once in a blue moon a Ka-52 getting shot down but you can find daily everyday videos of ka-52s destroyed numerous NATO armoured vehicles. Look at the costs of the Apaches https://executiveflyers.com/how-much-does-an-apache-helicopter-cost/ by the way Ka-52s dont cost that much and have far superior performance another reason why Turkey at 1st was interested in the Ka-52 Erdogan. Also, there are constant crashes and errors that keep calling for emergency landings on F-35s that cost nearly 100 million dollars which makes sense why they have not opted the B-21 to have a drone version. Might as well go hire programmers from Russia or Turkey.

tiny fraction yeah if i am delusional enough to believe this sure from the mentioned above paragraph I guarantee you if Azerbaijan and Turkey would go broke if they solely relied on US/NATO equipment, India would go broke invading Pakistan and China would go broke invading Taiwan. Lancet drones cost a few thousand dollars so tell me how do SAM radars and batteries that Ukraine has cost less when they dont? Everyday videos of drones dropping grenades on Ukrainians. NATO gets into constant collisions with their ship and that is not being involved in any war. Still if we look Russian claims the losses are far less but that of course convince a NAFO forum, so I am not wasting my breath.

You're assuming that the west has not poured any money at all in this war. I don't want to start insulting anyone's intelligence here but come on bro do a little better.

Top Bottom