Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 693
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Well, if the brainwashed one makes he's opinion based on documents and other objective sources rather than wishful thinking, then - yes, I am officially brainwashed and proud to be one. :)

Gosh, all my childhood I heard oxymoron-like slogans like "Советские миролюбивые ядерные ракеты" (Soviet peace-loving nuclear missiles) and "мы желаем мир" ( the word "мир" has two meaning in Russian: peace and world, so "we want peace" or "we want the world"). Even the first name of Russian leader, Владимир/Vladimir, carries hidden meaning: Влади мир ("rule the world" or "rule the peace", boths having the same meaning). So, yes, I have been brainwashed throughout my youth, what can simple man like me do about it?

As I understand from the messages of my honoured opponent, Wagner criminals are now the pride and glory of the second army of the world? Happy for you, Russians! How big amount of such formidable elite soldiers are hidden in prisons, what do you think? Keeping them in prison is probably one of those clever tricks mr. Putin is so famous for? Brainwashed as I am, I tend to think about them more like rapists and robbers, but no- they are secret war heroes, practicing their secret warfare skills in prisons. Those guys repell bullets with their hats, why they need tanks or equipment? Yo u think, loitering munition can take them down? Bombs dropped from drones? Cold coming from the West? How naive one can be, huh? I am shamed for being so brainswahsed, I truly am.
I mean I do not want to be captain obvious, but what's stopping the AFU units from pushing back Wagner? You know considering the AFU have a bigger force and Oryx makes them some kind of GI Joe action heroes. Because if we go with Oryx statistics and Ukrainians having a bigger force in the operation zone https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/ they are supposed to be pushing back Wagner, not the other way around.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,362
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Leopard 1
🇩🇪 x 88 (approved)​
🇩🇰 x 20 (planned)​
Leopard 2 (no model specified)​
🇳🇱 x 18​
🇫🇮 x 14​
🇩🇰 x 8​
🇵🇹 x 4​
🇨🇦 x 4​
Leopard 2A4
🇪🇸 x 53​
🇳🇴 x 8​
Leopard 2A5/STRV-122
🇸🇪 x ?​
Leopard 2A6
🇩🇪 x 14​
Total ; 231 Leopard 1 and 2​
M1 Abrams

🇺🇸 x 31​
Chally 2
🇬🇧x 14​
Total : 276 MBT

Ukraine losses to date : 425 confirmed out of a fleet of 800-900 MBTs (T-64BV, T-80BV, T-72B and T-72AMT

Ukraine captures from Russia : 545 MBT (T-62, T-72A, T-72B, T-72B3, T-72B3M, T-80U, T-80BV, T-80BVM, T-90A, T-90S, T-90M)

Top Bottom