Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
actually there are speculations that the ones getting shot above Kyiv are Ukraine's own Su-27. Could be a friendly fire. Rob lee from twitter speculate this.
I thought it was an Il-76 been shotdown the explosion and wracked are big

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ghost of kiev is like to good to be truth but if it true than very well done soldier he is

L

LegionnairE

US spends billions of dollars on Israel yet all Ukraine gets is 50 javelins.

It seems to me that rhetoric never matched the intentions and Ukraine was abandoned from day one.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ghost of kiev is like to good to be truth but if it true than very well done soldier he is
I doubt all of his reported exploit, but likely true that he shot some Russian helo advancing on Gostomel. Anyway the defense of Ukraine capital airspace looks bleak now.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Chinese embassy suggested Chinese nationals to display Chinese flag for safety in Ukraine, all Chinese flags were sold out the next day in Kyiv

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
US spends billions of dollars on Israel yet all Ukraine gets is 50 javelins.

It seems to me that rhetoric never matched the intentions and Ukraine was abandoned from day one.
Yeah I have been going through twitter and its like there has been a terrorist attack, all thoughts a prayers and stuff.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why is Musharaf better than Imran Khan?
Because he bowed down his head to America..........?
For your own benefit PM Imran Khan should stand with America and NATO..........?
Why is Turkey in NATO? Didn't NATO and America suffered Pakistan and Afghanistan a lot?

We are in nato just like how you guys were allied with the USA due to communism and the russian threat.

Wasim Khan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
We are in nato just like how you guys were allied with the USA due to communism and the russian threat.
You are right but I have raise this question after the first one in my post.
Pervez Musharaf didn't do well for Pakistan and Imran Khan decisions have saved Pakistani and Afghani from war again by denying Americans demand.
Now why should we not make good relations with Russia? ...or Why PM Imran Khan visit to Russia is worrying?

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Hm.... doesnt fighter jet engines have higher pitch sounds? This seems to be more of a passenger jet or a cargo plane

Anyway, I hope it isnt the Ghost of Kiev😭😓

May Allah keep this hero alive
& eliminate these Russian soldiers,
one by one.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why so many Turks hate Russia? This is an opportunity for Turkey to join Russia and CHina and Iran to create a opposition bloc against the US and UK pirati
Do you realize that all those countries are not exactly friends of Turkey?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Such a stupid act, out of all the nations. I bet they are strayed by ill intended people.
Putin is instrumental to ward NATO off of the Black Sea and our periphery.

They killed our soldiers without any mercy then they bombed the ambulances also denied helicopters to rescue our soldiers.

Even if the Ukrainians kill 1 Russian I consider it a good day.

I hope to see tb2 footage of roasted Russians.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom