Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
My god it brings joy to my heart seeing thes pigs slaughtered after all their crime in Syria and elsewhere. The fact that Turkish weapons might be the source of justice makes it all even better.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,368
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russian SEAD is pretty horrid from what I've seen so far.

There will be much more to analyse on this after the war is over and dust settles.

I think that Russian airforce have transfered ther most capable fighters to Syria, fighters to Awacs. Other whise why would they not attack with that amount airforce?

What this means they are not super strong, it is a mess if you ask me. How many air worthly fighters do you have? If we compare it with TuAf, all of the fighers are active on duty but the Russians look terrible.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,135
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

While the whole world is dealing with the Ukraine-Russia war, do you see what this man is talking about? Does this man have a mental problem? As always, his only concern is Turkey and talk nonsense and disinformation.

Greece is basically taking Russias side at this point and is accusing Turkiye of fanning the flames of war.

Trust me if some natural disaster happens dont be surprised if Greece pins it on Turkiye.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom