Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
NATO on Russian borders is like PKK on Turkish borders.

Our operations against YPG terrorists in Syria are like Russian operations in Ukraine.

Donetsk and Luhansk are for Russia the same as Idlib and Afrin for Turkey.

So, from this point of view i understand Russian security interests, because we have them to.

This is not only Russia's fault.
YPG was attacking Turkish territory from Syria unprovoked. So far, I see no examples of Ukraine doing the same that isn't Russian false-flagging.

Also YPG is a cancer that grew with the weakening of Syria. Ukraine ran to NATO themselves to protect themselves against Russia (though NATO isn't doing anything aside from some weapons packages, harsh words and sanctions). Hell, Russia annexed Crimea citing Ukraine trying to join the EU, which isn't even a military organization threatening Russia. The NATO excuse came afterwards when Russia noticed that it was working on disillusioned foreigners.

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
The West did not invade Ukraine, Russia did.

End of story.
Half correct. Russia invaded Ukraine in 2022, but West invaded Ukraine in 2014 when it organized the Maidan regime change by Jewish-American elements

I see this as a counter-coup

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
NATO on Russian borders is like PKK on Turkish borders.

Our operations against YPG terrorists in Syria are like Russian operations in Ukraine.

Donetsk and Luhansk are for Russia the same as Idlib and Afrin for Turkey.

So, from this point of view i understand Russian security interests, because we have them to.

This is not only Russia's fault.
Yes this is a good analogy. But Western propaganda do not want to hear it! Turkey and Israel act with impunity in Suria to secure their interests. Howmany times has Israel bombed "Iranian targets"? Turkey bombed YPG in Rojava?

In Irak, Turkey bombs PKK but the Barzani clan is close with Turkey so acts like their puppet in a way. Iraqi Kurdistan makes decisions independent of Iraqi central command which is like a Russian puppet in eastern Ukraine doing independently if Kiev was the "formal" government. But Western hypocrisy knows no bounds! They always make Russia the enemy, but they cannot admit that others do exactly the same things.

Don't forget 2016 attempt to remove Erdogan was a NATO plot. NATO thought the SU-24 shooting would cancel Turkstream pipeline, but it didn't. Erdogan owes alot to Putin for saving him.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Half correct. Russia invaded Ukraine in 2022, but West invaded Ukraine in 2014 when it organized the Maidan regime change by Jewish-American elements

I see this as a counter-coup
Yeah, Maidan was totally a Jewish conspiracy and not a response to the then-Ukrainian government abusing their own citizens.

I think 4chan's /pol/ imageboard might be more your speed.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
dump et

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Yeah, Maidan was totally a Jewish conspiracy and not a response to the then-Ukrainian government abusing their own citizens.

I think 4chan's /pol/ imageboard might be more your speed.
Victoria Nuland
Robert Kagan..............

You know this is how all Western regime change start. There is an initial protest, then they send men to hijack it. Like Suria 2011, began in Daraa. Then they hijacked it and turned it into an attempted overthrow, guys from Jordan started showing up. Everyone knows Jordan is longtime British training camp for agitators. Libya was the same. In Egypt they almost succeeded but then realized Ikhwan (Muslim Brotherhood) backed by Turkey and Qatar was about to take over so they jailed them again even though they were much more popular at the time than Al Sissi regime. Its the CIA-Mossad playbook, pay more attention next time ;)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom