Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can you provide an example of leftists using it? I am not outright saying you are wrong, but I haven't seen it used as anything other than a right wing symbol in Ukraine. In this context, it would be like me saying the swastika is a hindu symbol used by nationalists and left-wingers alike. Context v important

This is the patch, it is a nazi symbol

This is the sun wheel, both a pagan symbol and one appropriated by nationalists

Azov battalion are full blown neo nazis and white supremacists.

But not all Ukrainians are neo nazis they are pretty much diverse.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They slapped an embargo now they take credit for it.

These are the pieces of shit we call "allies".

Dont forget it was the tb2 that bombed russia's allies aka the armenians.

Fck them and their dishonesty.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Azov battalion are full blown neo nazis and white supremacists.

But not all Ukrainians are neo nazis they are pretty much diverse.

of course, they are a small minority

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Military Equipment Losses

Russia - 902

destroyed: 358,
damaged: 10,
abandoned: 150,
captured: 382

Ukraine - 272
destroyed: 94,
damaged: 4,
abandoned: 44,
captured: 127

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim.
Good day to Others.

Military Equipment Losses

Russia - 910

destroyed: 363,
damaged: 13,
abandoned: 150,
captured: 382

Ukraine - 272
destroyed: 94,
damaged: 4,
abandoned: 44,
captured: 127

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attac...ipment.html?m=1

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,684
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

FNVGWUYXMAYwJlv

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,827
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
So this has been bugging me:

According to Janes and other sources, Russia maintains around 130 SU-34's. At least 8 has been seen in the area and 4 shot down as of today. Of the 4, at least one has been identified as operating in Syria before transferring to Ukraine.

Now then, why would Russia transfer planes from Syria to Ukraine? Couldn't they use the other 100+ aircraft? Especially since the 559th bomber regiment in rostov oblast supposedly operates them?

Not enough Pilots would be my guess.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim.
Good day to Others.

Great sport

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has again called on Russian President Volodymyr Putin to engage in dialogue. He agrees to seek compromises, including on NATO, but is not going to surrender. Source: Zelensky in an interview with the American TV channel ABC News Details: When asked whether Ukraine is ready to meet Russia's demands to end the war, change the Constitution and refuse to join NATO; to recognize Crimea as Russian ;, and so-called "LNR" / "DNR" independent, - Zelensky told that won't go on capitulation. Direct speech: "First of all, I am ready for dialogue, but we are not ready for capitulation. Because it's not about me, it's about the people who elected me. As for NATO, I cooled down to this issue after we realized that NATO was not ready to accept Ukraine. The Alliance is afraid of contradictory things and confrontation with Russia. " Details: Zelensky noted that Ukraine does not want to be a country that "asks for something on its knees." "We are not going to be such a country and I do not want to be such a president," he added.

Direct speech: "I'm talking about security guarantees. I think the points about the temporarily occupied territories and unrecognized republics that are not recognized by anyone but Russia… we can discuss and find a compromise on how these territories will live. It is important to me how people who want to be part of Ukraine will live in these territories. Who in Ukraine will say that they want to accept them? The question is more complicated than recognition. This is another ultimatum. But we are not ready to accept ultimatums. What you need: Putin should start talking, start a dialogue, instead of living in an information bubble. I think that's where he is - and he doesn't know the real situation."

Moscow instead reported this as:

Looks like war is going to end in the next week or two. Again, we don't know Ukrainian losses or where the western weapons are stockpiled or sent in the country.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom