Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Putin: "I decided to conduct a de-nazification" in Ukraine

Guys I am Sorry but it is really ugly.............
Warning about content you gonna see.
Again WARNING !!!

All those terms Fascist and Nazis are just used as the weapons. From 1939 to 1941 , Nazis according to Soviets were fighting Anglo French Imperialism. As of effect on the world Fascists were choir boys compared to Communism. Even the leftists can't differentiate between Nazism and Communism clearly. They are so alike, all extreme left and right support Putin.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is very importent Event which happend in Ukraine. IT is about Ukraine Lady Saying and showing the True face and realty of russian against Ukraine people.
Story which was HIT so hard russian goverment in russia that putin circle decide to exterminate the Ukraine lady in such way that to be used as what gonna happend to any Ukraine if they saying the TRUE.

Ukrainian activist who fought against Russia's corrupt influence poses danger to Russian government even after her death in years.

Read all parts below this tweet

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
lmao

"The Russian military said on Friday it would now focus on the 'liberation' of eastern Ukraine, saying it had achieved the initial goals of the military operation it has been carrying out there since February 24. . "The combat capabilities of the Ukrainian forces have been significantly reduced, which allows (...) to concentrate the bulk of the efforts on the main objective: the liberation of Donbass", in eastern Ukraine, said Deputy Chief of the Russian General Staff Sergei Rudskoy."

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Corruptions in Red Cross
Any donations, money or assets send as help for Ukraines using "the Red Cross organizetion" WILL Actually go to russians :mad:

1648222635252.png

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,441
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Current tally of known foreign weapons that have been pledged to Ukraine. This list isn't exhaustive, however, some countries have not disclosed what they've sent / or the quantity of what they've sent.

USA: 4600 Javelin anti-tank weapons. 1400 stinger missiles. 2000 light anti-tank weapons. 6000 AT4 rockets. 300 grenade launchers. 600 shotguns. 600 machines guns. 5000 rifles. 1000 pistols. 40 million rounds of small arms ammunition. 1 million rounds of grenades, mortar and artilery rounds. 100 Switchblade drones. 70 Humvees, counter artilery radar. 25,000 sets of body armor. 25,000 helmets. Undisclosed number of Soviet era anti-aircraft systems. 5 Mi-17 helicopters.

Britain: 10000 NLAW anti-tank weapons and high explosive weapons. Undisclosed number of Starstreak anti-aircraft weapons. $40 million in undisclosed military equipment, including money to help pay the Ukrainian military. $500 million dollar loan.

Germany: 3000 Panzerfaust 3 anti-armor weapons. 750 Strela anti-aircraft weapons. 500 Stinger anti-aircraft weapons.

Netherlands: 50 Panzerfaust 3 anti-armor weapons. 400 anti-armor rockets.

Sweden: 10000 AT4 rockets. 5000 pieces of body armor. 5000 helmets.

Finland: 1500 AT4 rockets. 2500 rifles. 150,000 rounds of ammunition. 700,000 rations. 2000 pieces of body armor. 2000 helmets.

Canada: 4500 M72 rocket launchers. 130 Bofors light anti-armor weapons. 7500 hand grenades. 1600 pieces of body armor. 1.5 million rounds of ammunition. $25 million dollars worth of gas masks, night vision equipment and sniper rifles. $500 million dollar loan.

Australia: $50 million dollars worth of undisclosed missiles and anti-armor weapons.

Austria: Undisclosed number of helmets and body armor. 100,000 litres of fuels.

Belgium: 200 anti-tank weapons. 3000 rifles. 2000 machine guns.

Croatia: $18 million worth of body armor, helmets and rifles.

Czech Republic: 160 anti-aircraft weapons. 7000 rifles. 3000 machine guns. 30000 pistols. 4000 mortars. Sniper rifles. 1 million rounds of ammunition.

Denmark: 2700 anti-armor weapons. 300 stinger anti-aircraft systems. Undisclosed number of body armor.

Estonia: Undisclosed number of Javelin anti-armor weapons. 9 howitzer artilery units.

Luxembourg: 100 light anti-armor weapons.

Greece: Undisclosed numbers of Kalashnikov rifles, helmets and rockets launchers.

Italy: 120 mortars. Undisclosed number of Stinger anti-aircraft systems, anti-armor weapons, heavy and light machine guns, ammunition, rations, body armor and helmets.

Japan: Undisclosed number of body armor and helmets.

Latvia: Undisclosed number of Stinger anti-aircraft systems.

Ireland: Undisclosed amount of fuel and body armor.

Lithuania: Undisclosed amount of Stinger anti-aircraft systems and body armor.

Poland: unspecified thousands of artilery shells and long range munitions. Undisclosed number of recon drones, mortars and small arms ammunition.

Portugal: Undisclosed number of grenades, rifles and ammunition.

Romania: $3.5 million worth of fuel, helmets, body armor, unspecified ammunition and military medical equipment.

Slovenia: Undiclosed number of rifles, body armor and helmets.

Spain: 1379 grenade launchers. 700,000 rounds of ammunition. 20 tons of military medical supplies and unspecified. Ilitary equipment.

Turkey: Unspecified number of Bayraktar TB2 drones and associate MAM-L ammunition.

EU: 50 field ambulances. $1 billion in unspecified military equipment, to be sourced and purchased from across EU nations.

Note: numerous other countries have also sent military supplies to Ukraine, but have no disclosed the exact quantity, or type. Some of these countries include France, North Macedonia and South Korea. It is also suspected that countries such as Turkey, Poland, Slovakia, USA and Britain are sending more than they've publically made known, however, it's hard to really know what at this point. Furthermore, several NATO countries are willing to send their S-300 air defense systems to Ukraine, but only if they will have their own air defense backfilled.

Again, not an exhaustive list, but as much as I could find that has been announced so far.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,441
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
lmao

"The Russian military said on Friday it would now focus on the 'liberation' of eastern Ukraine, saying it had achieved the initial goals of the military operation it has been carrying out there since February 24. . "The combat capabilities of the Ukrainian forces have been significantly reduced, which allows (...) to concentrate the bulk of the efforts on the main objective: the liberation of Donbass", in eastern Ukraine, said Deputy Chief of the Russian General Staff Sergei Rudskoy."
The Ukrainians need, desperately, to find a way to reinforce eastern Ukraine, with battalion sized units, from the Western Ukraine. Their eastern forces need to be ressuplied in the worst possible way. Any regular army units / experienced foreign fighters that can relocated from Lviv, Kyiv and Dnipro, among other locations, ought to be. If a couple battalions can be relocated from Kharkiv, that would help as well, backfilled with as many territorial defense units as can be deployed in the next week.

They desperately need any armor they can get down in the Donbas region, as well as well high end, western, anti-armor and anti-aircraft weapons.

Of course they need to keep the forces in thr Kyiv region contained and continue their push from Mikolaiv and Odessa, towards Kherson, but it's become imperative that they don't allow their forces in in the East and South East to be surrounded. They probably need a minimum of 20,000-25,000 troops added to the war effort in the East, as well as several hundred pieces of armor and as many anti-armor and anti-aircraft weapons as they can can into the region.

Obviously, the Ukrainians are focused on the defense of their capital, and that needs to continue to be of concern to them, but any regular army battalions that can be sent to relieve the east, would be an enormous help.

Finally, the Marines, Azov fighters and the reminents of the mechanized brigade in Mariupol need to keep fighting for as long as they can. They have to find a way to hold out for another week or so. If Mariupol completely falls, Russia will be able to free those troops up quickly to fight further Northeast, before Ukrainian re-inforcements can be called up.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,441
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Constantly replying to you shows that I have at least good comprehension of the banal propaganda. My goal here is more or less about that . I don't need to take it any further as there are people who do that anyway as I explained it in a way before. Don't assume from where I get my opinions, this is the military forum , I believe and probably with Bosanski Vojnik( Bosnian soldier) I am the only one who was in the position shoot to kill . Besides you say a lot more then " your agreeing with someone " and that's very cheap propaganda which consists mostly of insinuations and clichés.

So explain Erdogan's statement. Explain why he is adamant on reaching a peace deal which heavily favours Russia.

Your goal is to harass, you are a lizard, I don't have to care where you get your opinions from because they are worthless.

There is no cheap propaganda in the fact that Erdogan has friends in construction and those contracts are worth $20 billion. It's the truth.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
E
So explain Erdogan's statement. Explain why he is adamant on reaching a peace deal which heavily favours Russia.

Your goal is to harass, you are a lizard, I don't have to care where you get your opinions from because they are worthless.

There is no cheap propaganda in the fact that Erdogan has friends in construction and those contracts are worth $20 billion. It's the truth.
Everyone has friends somewhere and it is like that anywhere and it doesn't say much. By the way your use of profanities shows a lack of arguments . Ofcourse in any peace agreement Russia would have stronger hand as Russia already holds a lot of Ukrainian territory, that is the reality which is clear even to the children let alone to Erdogan. Also I don't get an idea that I do some political analysis I don't do that. As of the word lizard, well you say what you may but Mehmed Ali is my real name and I introduced myself and people her don't need to speculate , as of you if retract all what you have written it is pretty clear that you are not what you say that you are neither you affinities. Having said that truly I don't need to call you any names people here can come to their own conclusion in a regards of your character or lack of it. So believe me I will continue to oppose you and I have already stated before, anyone who shills for my enemy I will oppose him.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
E

Everyone has friends somewhere and it is like that anywhere and it doesn't say much. By the way your use of profanities shows a lack of arguments . Ofcourse in any peace agreement Russia would have stronger hand as Russia already holds a lot of Ukrainian territory, that is the reality which is clear even to the children let alone to Erdogan. Also I don't get an idea that I do some political analysis I don't do that. As of the word lizard, well you say what you may but Mehmed Ali is my real name and I introduced myself and people her don't need to speculate , as of you if retract all what you have written it is pretty clear that you are not what you say that you are neither you affinities. Having said that truly I don't need to call you any names people here can come to their own conclusion in a regards of your character or lack of it. So believe me I will continue to oppose you and I have already stated before, anyone who shills for my enemy I will oppose him.

So basically, what I've been saying in the thread is correct.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom