Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Serbia is going become the biggest loser in the long run in the Ukraine War.

Russia will be weakened by the war which leaves Serbia surrounded by NATO also isolated.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I don't recall when I watched it but it was years ago on British TV on that clip this degenerated psychopath said that in the case of " danger" to Russia, he is ready to obliterate the world. It may had been chest beating but with these subhumans anything can be expected. I would say that there is %50 chance that he will use the nukes.

Era_shield

Contributor
Reactions
6 2,953
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't recall when I watched it but it was years ago on British TV on that clip this degenerated psychopath said that in the case of " danger" to Russia, he is ready to obliterate the world. It may had been chest beating but with these subhumans anything can be expected. I would say that there is %50 chance that he will use the nukes.
Fortunately for us, Russia being beaten in Ukraine can't be construed as a danger to Russia, only a danger to Putin.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Russia has been reduced to a nation whose only bark that carries some weight is nuclear threats. But nuclear use will be the end of Russia. All the corrupt billionaires who rule over Russia are not going to want to give up that western lifestyle for Putin.

Actually the more the nuclear threat is thrown about the more you are witnessing Putins demise and his desperation. I see many users on here falling for it, fortunately the Ukrainians are not and thats what matters.

You ignore his barks completely and you let the Ukrainians continue their good work. Russias will be removed from Ukraine and Inshallah after that they will be removed from all lands they occupy and terrorise.

As far as a total collapse if such a thing were to happen, that's good for most the world, its only really bad for Russians. But the Russians will still have a land in eastern europe but most the asian land they occupy will return to its people.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Turks you got to see how evil the Russian character is directly these past 10 years in Syria, the relentless targeting of civilians leading to millions fleeing into Turkey, destabilising our nation. Sending their army to protect the YPG against us while furnishing them with all sorts of weapons and political support.

While their devil worshipping elites like Dugin write about destroying our nation and burying our people, we are sleeping.

Have no mercy for these evil people. The traditional Turkic warlord mindset is required when dealing with the Russians.

If we believe that these evil characters are so mad as to use nuclear weapons, then where is our nuclear arsenal to counter this demon? We owe Putin and his evil looting rape committing Amy no favours.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 650
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Подготовка штурмовиков ЧВК Вагнер "Тест на доверие"

The Russian PMC Wagner showed footage of the training of their assault groups. The exercise is called the "Confidence Test" since during the training of soldiers fire from military weapons is fired.

Video of a Russian Ka-52 helicopter hitting a Ukrainian T-64 tank with a Vikhr missile. The probability of destroying a tank class target with Whirlwind missiles is 80%.

The son of Yevgeny Prigozhin, the founder of the Russian private military company Wagner, spoke about the battles in Ukraine in the Bakhmut direction and assessed the training of Ukrainian army soldiers.

Footage of the fall of the burning Su-24M of the Ukrainian Air Force has been published. It is not known what shot down the plane, possibly MANPADS, since two traces of missiles are visible at the beginning of the video. Before falling, the plane was attacked by two MANPADS missiles, but both missed the target.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well I think Russia will use Nuke to prevent anymore loss around Crim.

Especially if the army can’t stop Ukraine.
Russia may even use it to freeze the battlefield for winter. Though I doubt that is going to work.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Well I think Russia will use Nuke to prevent anymore loss around Crim.

Especially if the army can’t stop Ukraine.
Russia may even use it to freeze the battlefield for winter. Though I doubt that is going to work.

They use Nukes and Russia runs the risk of losing Moscow. Nukes will end Russia because they will then be isolated from the entire world in everything they do. Its not going to happen and if to does happen it has sealed the fate of Russia, it will be over for them. As incompetent as Putin is i don't see him making a move that will end Russia.

Remember what I said in an early post pay no attention to what the Russian clowns have to say, its all a deception and smokescreen. The Russians hope that you fall for it so that can stop you from fighting the war to liberate your land.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This Thread is about the war in Ukraine and nothing else. Take your offtopic discussions elsewhere.

Last warning, warnings will follow if we do not go back to topic.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
One of the subjects I am most curious about in this war is the Uran series of Russian unmanned ground vehicles (Ulv). It is known that these ulvs are used, but what they do is not known. Just recently, in a video, Uran 9 ulv were clearing personel mines. As you know, the Turkish defense industry also produces ulv. It's a good opportunity to compare.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom