clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
I would not underestimate the mobilized army. For a number of reasons: according to statistics, these soldiers 4 out of 5 buy uniforms at their own expense, these soldiers know that they will fight and may die, they are ready, these soldiers are more motivated and mentally prepared, those. There will be no surprises for these soldiers that they ended up in the war, these soldiers were called up for military service for 1-2 years in the past.Do not be rash and do not think that the composition of the mobilized consists only of alcoholics. Believe me, anyone who really does not want to participate in this war will find a thousand and one ways not to come to the military enlistment office, or while this is not a big problem, the problem that the mobilized army will really face is the personnel shortage of officers
The mobilized army continues to offer serious resistance. Especially when the strategy turns into a defensive one. The rain of fire is the worst thing that recruits face, it's what breaks the spirit of the most fearless

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

*"Since 2014"* !!!???, yes, here are you Türks, confused by the west, you don't know that the Crimean Tatar Türks have been living there for years. sometimes under pressure. But of course, being a Muslim Türk is of no importance to you. Christian westerner ukrainian is important for you. they have been annexed since 2014. What a pity!
AFAIK, Tatars were subjected to discrimination by Russians not the Ukrainians.

In 2021, Crimean Turks are recognized as indigenous people by Ukraina
https://www.hurriyet.com.tr/dunya/u...urkleri-yerli-halk-statusune-kavustu-41844290

Here is Crimean Turkish journalist twitter account since beginning of the war reporting Russian aggression.
https://twitter.com/KhalilovaGulsum see who are they cheering for Russia or Ukraina

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Kindly, stop trolling and bringing religion to the topic.
Some things you have to take them as a joke. After many contradictions, even till the point of summoning the religion to say "you cant defend youself against those who come to rape your familiy and destroy your life if before your religion doesn't allow you" .... I'll just recomend you to discover the ignore feature in the forum, it's working pretty well.

I'll just can't recommend such better thing than listening Pootin signing, maybe for trying to be a rockstar but becoming today the best NATO asset.

Last edited:

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 701
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
This is funny because the SAA is by far the largest arms supplier to Isis in Syria
Assad seems to be a very evil guy.

1671854477379.png

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,431
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I would not underestimate the mobilized army. For a number of reasons: according to statistics, these soldiers 4 out of 5 buy uniforms at their own expense, these soldiers know that they will fight and may die, they are ready, these soldiers are more motivated and mentally prepared, those. There will be no surprises for these soldiers that they ended up in the war, these soldiers were called up for military service for 1-2 years in the past.Do not be rash and do not think that the composition of the mobilized consists only of alcoholics. Believe me, anyone who really does not want to participate in this war will find a thousand and one ways not to come to the military enlistment office, or while this is not a big problem, the problem that the mobilized army will really face is the personnel shortage of officers
Russia lost a huge number of officer in the early phase of the war. There's a story on how EW officers of the Russian air force ended up dead in Ukraine as tank commander.

Ukraine lost quite a few officers too, but they're training and regeneration are backed by the Brits and Swedes

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,818
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Germany's industrial giants have helped the Russian military industry.
German DMG MORI CNC machines to produce missiles and rifles for use in the War in Ukraine.

Ironic thing is that germany (psudo ally) applied embargo to Turkiye since 2016.
The reason for embargo is that Turkiye defense companies could be using them to manufacture armament, which could be used against PKK

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 701
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia

Pantsir-S the best scam (fraudulent business scheme) in russian military. Pantsir-S is on top of all russian junk military platforms. It is cherry on top of scam. it is build to milk money from putin's country and at same time provide low quality (useless) short range air defense
you sound like you are crying when you type posts

pantsir drones.jpg

1671905953856.png

1671905992056.png

The video seems rather old but Ukrainians reposting old information is nothing new, I still think this does not compare to how many air defenses Ukraine got destroyed by Lancets or their air defenses constantly failing to hit anything. Sucks that mods or admins won't make me fill up this place with alot of posts of destroyed Ukrainian equipment.

I will try my best to not make any gloatful comments here about Bakhmut falling considering the mood of the thread.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom