Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
  • We are stronger in NATO with Turkey
  • Turkey protects the southern flank of NATO
  • Turkey, the second largest army, is the third largest contributor to NATO's key operations.
  • Second largest F16 fleet in NATO.

I think such statements are made to prepare the ground for the 40 new + 80 upgrade F16 approval process.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
  • Turkey, the second largest army, is the third largest contributor to NATO's key operations.

I think such statements are made to prepare the ground for the 40 new + 80 upgrade F16 approval process.

"Fool me once, SHAME on YOU; fool me twice, SHAME on ME/Turkiye"

Turkiye WAS fooled more then just 2 time from usa. Infact usa DID Action which Turkiye suffer

For me usa words mean nothing at all ( they do not have any weight). Bla Bla Bla Bla This NEW usa ambassador for Turkiye just speak planed and writen junks

This NEW usa ambassador for Turkiye just came and START to PLAY OLD Tactic
"Start to Say and Say and Say here and there common nice words to Fool any Naive people from gov Oficials. There are always few Naive and stuiped gov oficials which DO NOT want to remember what last 10 years usa DID and DID and SAID and DID and SAID to Turkiye.
I Repeat again usa DID so many shits to Turkiye.

So for me " this new usa ambassador for Turkiye" which just came 1 mouth ago SHOULD STOP talking (BLa BLa BLA) and START DOING things for Turkiye.

Mean if usa want Turkiye back then usa Start actions for PAY BACK all thing which usa did on Turkiye last 10 years.

There are legal sues there are legal document send to usa. I mean HIGH Prio things which usa still PLAY fool thing and do not want to anwser

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
We done much for NATO than france or greece did
Mate West DO NOT F.. care about HOW MUCH Turkiye DID.
They care only that Turkiye Obey if Turkiye do not. Then you can check last 10 years.
Nothing Changed absolutliy NOthing.

I am saying that They DID brutal and OPEN Actions to Hurt Turkiye. 10 years countinesly

What Oficals should DO . Push usa 10 years to GIVE and GIVE to Turkiye after 10 years passes then Turkiye should SAY OK NOW WE CAN SAY usa DID PAY they DUES.

IF usa DO NOT and only TALK BLA BLA BLA. THEN Turkiye have uphand. Why Because Turkiye surivive this SHITS last 10 years and ABLE TO Stand on his Feets.
Now Turkiye WALK on FEET and use OWN PATH and OWN PRODUCTS and OWN Strategy

They are in NEED of TURKIYE not other WAY

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Okay where is our F35s then?
we will get them after getting rid of akp. usa will have no thing to support not delivering f-35s after akp.
funny thing is some guys with lack of iq or brain , says f-35 is shit etc. but they can not answer the question if f-35 is not good why usa is not handing over it to Turkey? or is israel idiot that he keeps increasing the number of f-35s in its fleet.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
we will get them after getting rid of akp. usa will have no thing to support not delivering f-35s after akp.
funny thing is some guys with lack of iq or brain , says f-35 is shit etc. but they can not answer the question if f-35 is not good why usa is not handing over it to Turkey? or is israel idiot that he keeps increasing the number of f-35s in its fleet.

What a delusion LOL

You do realise the USA bankrolled the AKP.

F35s are taken away because of geopolitical clashes.

Kara Khan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

This guy's statements about Turkey are always very positive, i wonder if that's his style or US ordered him to take a positive stance. Anyway, surely there is an effort to fix relations between two countries. But what do they demand from Turkey for friendly relations, and what does Turkey demand in return? We don't know the details. We don't know if TR and US can find a middle ground and stop being so hostile to each other.

That's why, i wouldn't be so sure about F-16 upgrade or F-35. Honestly, all i want from US is to stop hindering development and exportation of Turkish defense projects. That's more important in my opinion.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Just look at this scenario👇, as planned, Turkey replaces all their F16 with F35s
Turkey enters into war or protects its borders from PKK or from Greece for protecting its Mavi Vatan >>>>Turkish pilot enters into the cockpit and switches on the plane>>>>> A big gift from the US on the F35 screen "SORRY YOUR USAGE HAS BEEN TERMINATED BY THE MANUFACTURER". Turkey now doesnt have jets at all and its adversaries have air superiorities; thus, Turkey loses both wars and probably everything...... a pretty plausible scenario isnt it?

Watch previous posts on how a BRITISH F35 couldnt be switched on by a British pilot while a US pilot knew the password...... pretty insane......

And as for Israel, they increase their F35s because they know that the US will never say no to whatever they are doing. They are definite that they own the US by the balls and that is why they can increase their orders

Why arent you looking at the UK when they announced that they will reduce their F35 orders? Why arent you looking at South Korea when they recently grounded all of their F35 fleets and said "we are shocked on how a 100 million dollars plane cant function properly? Did all these countries vanish from existence from your books?

The F35 is such a magnificent aircraft indeed as it is a trojan horse for its allies and a worthy tool against its enemies; but whose enemies are we talking about? The US's or the country operating the bloody plane?

Iam really happy we didnt get the F35 tbh. I still remember Erdo's words in 2017 when he said: "the best response for our exclusion from the F35 program is to SPEED UP our national aircraft" and hopefully next year we may see it fully built and ready for ground trials

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
"Fool me once, SHAME on YOU; fool me twice, SHAME on ME/Turkiye"

Turkiye WAS fooled more then just 2 time from usa. Infact usa DID Action which Turkiye suffer

For me usa words mean nothing at all ( they do not have any weight). Bla Bla Bla Bla This NEW usa ambassador for Turkiye just speak planed and writen junks

This NEW usa ambassador for Turkiye just came and START to PLAY OLD Tactic
"Start to Say and Say and Say here and there common nice words to Fool any Naive people from gov Oficials. There are always few Naive and stuiped gov oficials which DO NOT want to remember what last 10 years usa DID and DID and SAID and DID and SAID to Turkiye.
I Repeat again usa DID so many shits to Turkiye.

So for me " this new usa ambassador for Turkiye" which just came 1 mouth ago SHOULD STOP talking (BLa BLa BLA) and START DOING things for Turkiye.

Mean if usa want Turkiye back then usa Start actions for PAY BACK all thing which usa did on Turkiye last 10 years.

There are legal sues there are legal document send to usa. I mean HIGH Prio things which usa still PLAY fool thing and do not want to anwser
Actually I agree, The US is working hard to make Turkiey more and more weak, just look what they are doing in southern Turkiey with Kurdish terrorist groups, and with Greece they are working to weaken the Turkish Air Force and making the Greek Air Force stronger and don't forget that the CIA was involve in the coup.
you call that an ally!!!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom