Casual Discussion Video Games

Dante80

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
A sort of centralized casual discussion thread about gaming, past present and future.

Starting off, a game that always lay close to my heart, the F/A-18 Interceptor on the Amiga500.
30 years old, but still rocking!!

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
A sort of centralized casual discussion thread about gaming, past present and future.

Starting off, a game that always lay close to my heart, the F/A-18 Interceptor on the Amiga500.
30 years old, but still rocking!!

Yep, remember that game very well. I crash landed everytime... :)

Esprit was more my thing driving.

Dante80

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Speaking of Ports of Call, there has been a new-ish version for it, called XXL. Was playing that a couple of years ago, a pretty competent re-imagination.
There are also 2 similar games for it, TransOcean 1 and 2. The first one is also competent.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,065
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ahh man I dont know where to start.

Love my videogames.

I started with super nintendo and played the shit out of super mario. What about Mortal kombat!!!

It was the best.

I had good times by playing old school nfs like hp and high stakes. Played lots of Gran Turismo 2 too.

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Reactions
Nation of residence
Sweden
Ahh man I dont know where to start.

Love my videogames.

I started with super nintendo and played the shit out of super mario. What about Mortal kombat!!!

It was the best.

I had good times by playing old school nfs like hp and high stakes. Played lots of Gran Turismo 2 too.

Zelda on Nintendo was one of the best game ever.

Last edited:

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,049
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
How about BF1942 where you have got submarines and destroyers + AC you can navigate the islands.

I never got to play it unfortunately. I've played BF3, BF4 and BF1. Probably one of my favourite things was sinking dreadnoughts in BF1... The sound they made while sinking gave me goosebumps.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom