BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, 6 months more of Covid-19 restrictions announced, I couldn't wait for the stocks to level out and got a 2070super... Which is still pretty darn good, sometime next year ill upgrade to the 3080.

Now, ANNO 1800 @ 4k here I come baby!

Bruh you got money to throw around lol. I am sitting here with my bottlenecked Nvidea GTX1080, barelly playing at 1440p.

Mount & Blade Bannerlord players? Arguably the most famous game that came out of Turkey. I enjoy it so far but its still quite lacking i would say.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Bruh you got money to throw around lol. I am sitting here with my bottlenecked Nvidea GTX1080, barelly playing at 1440p.

Mount & Blade Bannerlord players? Arguably the most famous game that came out of Turkey. I enjoy it so far but its still quite lacking i would say.

Definitely needs more content. But the open field battles are amazing, especially on desert maps.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,377
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Somebody played Project Reality or Squad? I have very little experience on PR and I am in love with Squad but I am to poor right now to throw money on games :D :D :D I am thinking of installing PR tomorrow and try it again.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Skipping annual leave helps 🙂

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Somebody played Project Reality or Squad? I have very little experience on PR and I am in love with Squad but I am to poor right now to throw money on games :D :D :D I am thinking of installing PR tomorrow and try it again.

Lol... I remember PR so vividly, there were a bunch of neo-nazi admins on there who I managed to convince that I was French and got into their inner circle incl telegram channel... haha they got universal PR ban with the schit I got on them.

Yeah, PR good times missed Gary. 🙂

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,377
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol... I remember PR so vividly, there were a bunch of neo-nazi admins on there who I managed to convince that I was French and got into their inner circle incl telegram channel... haha they got universal PR ban with the schit I got on them.

Yeah, PR good times missed Gary. 🙂
PR is good but I have problem with the orientation. I mean I can orientate but I can't exactly understand what is happening on the field. I mean we go to attack a flag or defend a position but the enemy is coming from the direction I am really not expecting them. I also have a problem with the uniforms on some maps as I happen to confuse our guys with the enemies and incidents happen :D :D :D Sometimes I do really well but sometimes I don't know on which planet I am :D:D I suppose that in some time I will become better but till then friendlies must be careful not to make fast moves next to me because I am like angry cat :D:D:D

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Seriously at least have the effort to put Ferrari in this remaster.

And the SLR Mclarens got removed God Damn it!!!!!

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys have you ever heard of Combat Mission Shock Force 2 ? The Game brings you into a hypothetical war between NATO and the syrian arab army or ISIS.

The Gameplay is really good, its as close as it get to be a modern strategy game.

The only thing lacking are the Graphics, game looks straight out of the early 2010s.

modern-war-simulator-combat-mission-shock-force-2-releases-on-august-25-530728.jpg
A gameplay video

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,377
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys have you ever heard of Combat Mission Shock Force 2 ? The Game brings you into a hypothetical war between NATO and the syrian arab army or ISIS.

The Gameplay is really good, its as close as it get to be a modern strategy game.

The only thing lacking are the Graphics, game looks straight out of the early 2010s.

View attachment 5011 A gameplay video
If you like that I say that you probably will also like Wargame: European Escalation.

T

ThomasJog

Hi everyone

Ive been talking a lot about Ark: Survival Evolved and the new Animal Crossing at the office, so I figured Id make a thread to discuss video games. What video games are you currently in to, or looking forward to?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If anybody loves racing games I recommend these ones

Pgr4 (xbox 360)
Pgr3 (xbox 360)
Pgr2 (xbox)
Forza motorsport 3 (xbox 360)
Forza Motorsport 4 (xbox 360)
Project Cars 2 (pc)
Assetto Corsa (pc)
Assetto Corsa Competizone (pc)
Nfs shift 1 and 2 (pc)
Gran Turismo 1 to 4 (ps1 and ps2)
Gran Turismo Sport (ps4)
Classic NFS from NFS 2 to Hot Pursuit (ps1 and ps2)
Nfs Underground series (ps2)
Nfs Most wanted (ps2)
Race Driver Grid from 2008 (pc)
Test Drive Unlimited (pc)
Toca Racing Driver 3 (pc)
F1 2013 (xbox 360)
F1 2018 (ps4)
Driveclub (ps4)
Dirt Rally ( one of the hardest racing games I played)
Test Drive 5 and 6
Dirt 1
Midnight club 3 and midnight club la

Medicore but enjoyable in my opinion

Nfs hot pursuit 2010
Nfs heat
Grid 2019
Nfs carbon

In the garbage bin

The Crew 2
Nfs undercover
Nfs pro street