Casual Discussion Video Games

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
don't know if I can be excited. Crysis 1 and Warhead were great, 2 was stink-nuggets so i never bothered with 3.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
don't know if I can be excited. Crysis 1 and Warhead were great, 2 was stink-nuggets so i never bothered with 3.

Thats what everyone thinks.
Though 2 and 3 have a special place in Turks hearts as Yerli brothers gave a salute to home country and finally introduced Turkish dubbing for the first time in an AAA video game franchise.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
20220208_232715.jpg

Having some fun in Gran Turismo 3 for the PS2.

How did I win 😮

mariemaccept

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
I recently started playing it again, and you're right. It's still a blast even after all these years. Gaming has come a long way since then, but there's something special about those nostalgic titles. I remember the days of playing it on my Amiga 500, and it's amazing how far technology has come since then. The graphics and gameplay have evolved so much, but there's still a unique charm to those old-school games. Speaking of gaming, have you tried Counter Strike lately? I got into it recently and found that adding some CS2 skins from a marketplace really spiced up the experience. It's amazing how these games keep evolving, isn't it?

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,472
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Didn't notice a thread on it so here we go. consoles, handhelds, mobiles or master race stuff.

discuss..
We got a video game thread :cool::cool::cool:

Top Bottom