Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Defeating 3 empires i think is the wrong sell. They make it sound like the Ottomans conquering the Roman empire, destroying their armies taking their land and making their capital their own. Or the Romans defeating Hannibal, or the Soviets defeating the Germans.

What the afghanis did is get invaded and suffered decades long occupations resulting in millions of dead, eventually coming out the other end with the enemy leaving on his own accord.

Soviet Union fell but Russia today is still a great power. The americans are gone but they are still the worlds only super power, meanwhile britian is still on of the richest nations on earth and one of the most important, whose people and language spread across the entire world.

Meanwhile Afghanistan's greatest export is heroin.

Its always good news to see these invader peoples being defeated, but unless the afghanis choose to remain culturally backward they will keep getting invaded and occupied.

Blank1

Reactions
AND............!

E8yicXFVkAASAe2.jpg

Blank1

Reactions
Defeating 3 empires i think is the wrong sell. They make it sound like the Ottomans conquering the Roman empire, destroying their armies taking their land and making their capital their own. Or the Romans defeating Hannibal, or the Soviets defeating the Germans.

What the afghanis did is get invaded and suffered decades long occupations resulting in millions of dead, eventually coming out the other end with the enemy leaving on his own accord.

Soviet Union fell but Russia today is still a great power. The americans are gone but they are still the worlds only super power, meanwhile britian is still on of the richest nations on earth and one of the most important, whose people and language spread across the entire world.

Meanwhile Afghanistan's greatest export is heroin.

Its always good news to see these invader peoples being defeated, but unless the afghanis choose to remain culturally backward they will keep getting invaded and occupied.

I am aware of that.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Rolling back the progress, I guess we can soon see scenes from the 1990s when women weren't allowed to go to school and minorities had to wear specially marked clothing.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom