Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Taliban gangs are targeting children as young as 12 as they hunt for sex slaves after conquering Afghanistan.
Chilling reports have emerged as the fighters stormed across the country and seized Kabul at a speed which has stunned the West, The Sun reports.

The jihadi army have seized the Afghan capital — bringing an end to a rampage which has humiliated US President Joe Biden and much of the West.

Women and girls are believed to be some of the most at risk people under the new Taliban regimen — despite their attempts to give off a more modern persona.

They were brutalised and oppressed — with cruel tortures and public executions — when the militant group ruled Afghanistan in the 90s.

And it appears the Taliban are bringing back their vile ways amid reports they are forcing marriages and demanding lists of women and girls.

N

Null/Void

How is the Taliban takeover been looked upon by the Turkish Public and Media it seems the Turkish government is more or less wait and see at the moment in recognizing the Taliban

N

Null/Void

I will probably guarantee all these people who "cared" for Afghans in this thread will not care in a fee months when the media cycle changes it's unfortunate Afghan voted with "their feet" for primitive savages but hey their country and their business

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
How is the Taliban takeover been looked upon by the Turkish Public and Media it seems the Turkish government is more or less wait and see at moment in recognizing the Taliban
not my place to comment turkish public but please allow me to give more general assessment, talibans will be probably on some sort of trial trough specific lenses from western powers, on the other hand their be less demand for them from russia and china, regarding that conditions i think that each of regional players and neighbors will follow signals from those sides without stepping in first from precautionary reasons. it will also depend how talibans will be active and if they already have some kind of promises, window clearing will take at least couple of months before we will be able to see what is out of it.

N

Null/Void

not my place to comment turkish public but please allow me to give more general assessment, talibans will be probably on some sort of trial trough specific lenses from western powers, on the other hand their be less demand for them from russia and china, regarding that conditions i think that each of regional players and neighbors will follow signals from those sides without stepping in first from precautionary reasons. it will also depend how talibans will be active and if they already have some kind of promises, window clearing will take at least couple of months before we will be able to see what is out of it.
I am still of the view the Chinese will be the first to recognise the new Taliban regime in power of all the major world powers regional powers most certainly Pakistan.as for Iran and Russia it's wait and see they have bad taste of Taliban in the late 90s eg-treatment of Hazara,Tajikstan Civil War,Hosting Chechen Exiles and killing of Iranian diplomats but things have changed since 2000 no doubt in terms of Western countries Germany likely as they want to see migrants controlled preventing another 2015 situation

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I am still of the view the Chinese will be the first to recognise the new Taliban regime in power of all the major world powers regional powers most certainly Pakistan.as for Iran and Russia it's wait and see they have bad taste of Taliban in the late 90s eg-treatment of Hazara,Tajikstan Civil War,Hosting Chechen Exiles and killing of Iranian diplomats but things have changed since 2000 no doubt in terms of Western countries Germany likely as they want to see migrants controlled preventing another 2015 situation
if happens like that i am sure that Turkey will jump in to, smaller powers needs some back up in legitimacy from top ones it is normal because if and when China recognize talibans that will create diplomatic shitstorm but without particular consequences for those who will follow.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
10.39 David Honoré

Media: Taliban block Australian citizens from evacuation​

The Guardian reports that dozens of Australian nationals are trying to get on planes out of Afghanistan. However, Taliban militias are blocking the promised secure access for people holding Australian visas, the media writes.

Many of those searching for a plane out of Afghanistan reached only within a few hundred meters of the plane, after which they were pushed back by armed Taliban soldiers.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Estonia to accept only up to 30 Afghan refugees​

BY ANADOLU AGENCY​

ANKARA EUROPE
AUG 20, 2021 12:00 PM GMT+3
Kaja Kallas, prime minister of Estonia, addresses the media during a joint press conference after a meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel at the chancellery in Berlin, Germany, Aug. 17, 2021. (AP Photo)
Kaja Kallas, prime minister of Estonia, addresses the media during a joint press conference after a meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel at the chancellery in Berlin, Germany, Aug. 17, 2021. (AP Photo)

The Estonian government has announced it will accept up to 30 Afghan refugees, according to local media reports.

Prime Minister Kaja Kallas late Thursday announced that the country is willing to accept up to 30 refugees from Afghanistan who have cooperated with Estonia, NATO or the European Union, reported Eesti Rahvusringhaaling (ERR) radio and television.

Saying that the situation in Afghanistan continues to be tense, Kallas added, "We will focus on helping those who have been involved in Estonia's assistance programs in Afghanistan and thus offered better opportunities for development for Afghan women and the youth."

The report also said: "There are not thought to be any Estonian citizens in Afghanistan but several people with Estonian residence permits have applied to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and need help returning to Estonia."

"The ministry is working with allies to help them get on to evacuation flights," the report added.

The Taliban took control of Afghanistan after capturing Kabul Sunday, with the president and other top officials leaving the country.
The sudden takeover set off a rush to leave Afghanistan, including by locals who aided foreign soldiers or groups and now fear Taliban retribution.

N

Null/Void

Estonia to accept only up to 30 Afghan refugees​

BY ANADOLU AGENCY​

ANKARA EUROPE
AUG 20, 2021 12:00 PM GMT+3

The Estonian government has announced it will accept up to 30 Afghan refugees, according to local media reports.

Prime Minister Kaja Kallas late Thursday announced that the country is willing to accept up to 30 refugees from Afghanistan who have cooperated with Estonia, NATO or the European Union, reported Eesti Rahvusringhaaling (ERR) radio and television.

Saying that the situation in Afghanistan continues to be tense, Kallas added, "We will focus on helping those who have been involved in Estonia's assistance programs in Afghanistan and thus offered better opportunities for development for Afghan women and the youth."

The report also said: "There are not thought to be any Estonian citizens in Afghanistan but several people with Estonian residence permits have applied to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and need help returning to Estonia."

"The ministry is working with allies to help them get on to evacuation flights," the report added.

The Taliban took control of Afghanistan after capturing Kabul Sunday, with the president and other top officials leaving the country.
The sudden takeover set off a rush to leave Afghanistan, including by locals who aided foreign soldiers or groups and now fear Taliban retribution.

I guarantee they wont stay in Estonia for one sec they all setting their sights towards Germany or Sweden

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I guarantee they wont stay in Estonia for one sec they all setting their sights towards Germany or Sweden
That's because those two countries are pretty good and decent, but compared to Sweden with only 7 mio ppl in that huge land Germany probably has reached max capacity.

UK is lucky as they live on an island and NW of EU :)

People with skills can find acceptance much quicker TBH.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, my brother.

Hypocrites only know how to blame others,
but lazy to fix himself.
Walk the talk is not one of their character.
Allah hate this kind of people.
May Allah keep us away from hypocrisy.
Wa'alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Indeed Hypocrites love to sell their soul to the enemy but the shocking fact is those hypocrites are the same people, use same language, same face but their heart is ALL BLACK.

They enjoy when their own countrymen women and children are being killed by the enemy. Is this even makes sense?

I saw a twitter post here saying Afghan intelectual people engineer, doctor, statesman, businessman leaveing by plane.
As if they gonna change the Grave Fact that Afghanistan Will have peace.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom