BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 867
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bruh the fact that people here un-ironically are supporting Taliban is the most disgusting display of utter ignorance and stupidity I have ever seen, particularly rich when it comes from people that live in Western countries from the safety of their desktops that don't have to live under the rule of these subhumans apes. You people disgust me.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bruh the fact that people here un-ironically are supporting Taliban is the most disgusting display of utter ignorance and stupidity I have ever seen, particularly rich when it comes from people that live in Western countries from the safety of their desktops that don't have to live under the rule of these subhumans apes. You people disgust me.
its truly weird seeing that but thats also an effect of the ever increasing globalisation and connectivity. Different cultures, different customs which will be increasingly displayed on the web.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Nailed it. But not surprising.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
its truly weird seeing that but thats also an effect of the ever increasing globalisation and connectivity. Different cultures, different customs which will be increasingly displayed on the web.
It's not as if the world wasn't connected 20 years ago. But I guess in light of 9/11 people were a bit more circumspect in espousing their hate and support for the Taliban. The way one sees it that Taliban was a cancer that was kept at bay for 20 years. It must have really been a difficult 20 odd years for Taliban supporters. But guess what? Osama is dead.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's not as if the world wasn't connected 20 years ago. But I guess in light of 9/11 people were a bit more circumspect in espousing their hate and support for the Taliban. The way one sees it that Taliban was a cancer that was kept at bay for 20 years. It must have really been a difficult 20 odd years for Taliban supporters. But guess what? Osama is dead.

yeah but I think 20 years ago, the amount of people having access to the web was way way less then it is now, in fact a very tiny minority but what is happening right now is that people in general, as a global phenomen have increasing access to the web and with that also access to global social media platforms and will share their opinions there, like we see for example already on defencehub, tiktok, twitter etc.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,326
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Afghanistan should be partitioned.

Turkic areas should belong to the Turkic council.

I said this so many times for peace of the world let Afghanistan be partitioned.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,326
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So many useless little states like moldova, tajikistan, malta and various others like cyprus.

Let them be swallowed.

People will be pointing out why not Bangladesh.

Well Bangladesh has proven itself to be shining star it also has the population while its future is being a strong neutral player in geopolitics unlike moldova and malta.

Tell me what use does malta, armenia, moldova bring to this world?

Also South Sudan should be annexed by Sudan again.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 867
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Afghanistan should be partitioned.

Turkic areas should belong to the Turkic council.

I said this so many times for peace of the world let Afghanistan be partitioned.

If done properly Afghanistan could be a fully functional and unified country that could become extremely strong. Whilst there are many ethnic groups, all of them have contributed to the creation of Afghan national consciousness and identity. On paper an Afghan state would be extremely viable and even strong in terms of stability and economic value. Which is what makes this even sadder.

But unfortunately that nothing more then a fever dream at this point, so it would be for the best that Afghanistan would indeed by partitioned. I had actually spoken to and seen several Uzbek Afghans who advocated for becoming part of Uzbekistan as an autonomous state. The Pashtuns lands can go to Pakistan, which has the national identity that is capable of integrating and absorbing them fully in their own. The rest can go to their respective nation states. Though the Hazara's and Aimaq would be up to grabs. They are of Turco-Mongol stock but speak a local Dari(Persian) dialect.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Talibans showed more humility and civilisation in these couple of days then anyone else there in last 40 years. It is unprecedented on world level, for that they deserve certain amount of respect and not calling them names.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,326
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If done properly Afghanistan could be a fully functional and unified country that could become extremely strong. Whilst there are many ethnic groups, all of them have contributed to the creation of Afghan national consciousness and identity. On paper an Afghan state would be extremely viable and even strong in terms of stability and economic value. Which is what makes this even sadder.

But unfortunately that nothing more then a fever dream at this point, so it would be for the best that Afghanistan would indeed by partitioned. I had actually spoken to and seen several Uzbek Afghans who advocated for becoming part of Uzbekistan as an autonomous state. The Pashtuns lands can go to Pakistan, which has the national identity that is capable of integrating and absorbing them fully in their own. The rest can go to their respective nation states. Though the Hazara's and Aimaq would be up to grabs. They are of Turco-Mongol stock but speak a local Dari(Persian) dialect.

Honestly Hazaras and Aimaqs would be better under Turco-Mongol patronage.

Its sad that modern Mongolia never bothers contacting Hazaras. Hungarians literally contacted Magyarabs of Egypt and Sudan. Mongolia never bothers to connect with any of its descendants at all.

Seriously warms my heart how Turkey connects to the Turkic World.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Talibans showed more humility and civilisation in these couple of days then anyone else there in last 40 years. It is unprecedented on world level, for that they deserve certain amount of respect and not calling them names.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, my brother.

I feel Taliban hater feel frustrated
that many negative points on Taliban
have been debunked, currently,
one by one.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 867
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ofcourse how foolish of me. How could I not see the truth, the Taliban is the pinnacle of human civilization and humility. No other country will rule rightiously and with justice like Taliban will.

Just look at this peak humility. How foolish of me indeed.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan

Massive protest from the 90,000 strong Afghan community here in the UK. It's very anti-Taliban.

That being said there isn't much sympathy from native Brits who are very angry with the demo.
Top rated comment;

"Maybe they should go back to Afghanistan and fight for their own country instead of demonstrating against the very people who helped them"

N

Null/Void

Honestly Hazaras and Aimaqs would be better under Turco-Mongol patronage.

Its sad that modern Mongolia never bothers contacting Hazaras. Hungarians literally contacted Magyarabs of Egypt and Sudan. Mongolia never bothers to connect with any of its descendants at all.

Seriously warms my heart how Turkey connects to the Turkic World.
I always supported a partition of Afghanistan many Muslims or Afghan diaspora complain you are "dividing" Muslims this way yet they forget Afghanistan is a creation by Imperial Russia and the British Empire made in the 1800s I say the Turkic North should go to Central Asia and the Pasthun part to Pakistan and Herat back to Iran will never happen the borders have become more or less hardened at this point Plus rename Afghanistan to a better name like Khorosan

N

Null/Void

Massive protest from the 90,000 strong Afghan community here in the UK. It's very anti-Taliban.

That being said there isn't much sympathy from native Brits who are very angry with the demo.
Top rated comment;

"Maybe they should go back to Afghanistan and fight for their own country instead of demonstrating against the very people who helped them"
I am going to Brooklyn to cover a Afghan protest outside Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer apartment yes they are a very anti-Taliban the video I posted for my news agency yesterday I have extras and they were blaming Pakistan and ISI lol

N

Null/Void

Top rated comment;

Most Americans want out of Afghanistan its only the Media hyping "human rights" and it does not help the 20th anniv of 9/11 is close by Taliban sucks indeed they are savages but if Afghans in Afghanistan want to have them as their rulers so be it

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I am going to Brooklyn to cover a Afghan protest outside Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer apartment yes they are a very anti-Taliban the video I posted for my news agency yesterday I have extras and they were blaming Pakistan and ISI lol

The ones in the UK don't really do as such. They've grown up among UK Pakistanis, a good number of Afghan girls married into Pakistani families etc. You get a only a few of them.
The US has loads as you don't have the connectivity between the communities.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom