Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
87 17,890
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now... Lets clarify something. In the last 10 pages I deleted ~20 off topic posts and this is not for the first time. The next time I see off topic posts the people that were involved in that discussion will get official warnings and 10 days thread ban. On special occasions it can result also in ban. There will be no more soft warnings as we see they don't work in that thread. Thank you!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,328
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Funny how this assad supporter forgets the Communist government of Afghanistan and the Soviet invasion.

Not to justify what the Americans were doing.

Plus she is an assad supporter the hypocrite complaining about US bombings and imperialism while supporting Russian/Soviet imperialism.

Also the regime she supports loves barrel bombing, supports terrorist groups also caused millions to flee from a civil war.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
All off topic posts.
If you want to talk about marriage to young girls,do it somewhere else,this is not the place.
Next such a post is a violation of the forum rules.
You still missed some, the whole thread became a madrasa for Taliban propaganda.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
The Tajiks of Panjsher only were able to hold out against the Taliban because of Russian support via Central Asia. Besides Pakistan the critical conduits to having influence inside Afghanistan are Russia/Central Asia and Iran. Back in 1990s Russia/Central Asia and Iran supported anti-Taliban groups. This has entirely changed. Now Pakistan, Iran, Central Asia particulary Uzbekistan, Russia are all on the same page. In addition since 1990s the rise of China means she is a big player and joins the club.

As I said before as long as these countries remain on the same page and do not work against each other we will see stability and progress. With Chinese economic might this might be begining of a new economic order taking shape.

India has absolutely no role. She has neither the same geography or a neighbour of Afghanistan. The Radclifle line is effectively a iron curtain separating her from the west. Indian influence was contingent on USA. Delhi effectively piggybacked into Kabul on back of USA.

If Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Central Asia, Russia, China and Turkey can stay on the same page the future does look positive and I need not mention that Taliban need to adopt a pragmatic approach. Thus far things are looking good.

Personally I have lot of faith in PM IK. He has the personal approach with the Taliban given his ethnic kinship and decade plus record of asking for end to war with Taliban. In addition he has the cache with Iran, Turkey, China. Of late he has made impact in Uzbekistan and struck a very good relationship with Uzbek President. We just need bit of luck for a region that has suffered for too long. Instead of war we need a trading block with rail and roads connecting Ankara, Baku, Tashkent, Tehran, Kabul, Islamabad, Dushanbe etc.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
You still missed some, the whole thread became a madrasa for Taliban propaganda.
Can you write pages of the ones we missed?
Everyone has an opinion,as long as its within Forum Rules,there is nothing to do.
As you know the Taliban rules Afghanistan now,oh sorry the Islamic Emirate Afghanistan.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom