Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
It appears gentlemen that Taliban have every inch of Afghanistan. The rabble has fled, hid or changed sides.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Taliban don't need an Air force to fight any nation( the world is already in shock).
They just need to do some operations to clear the rest of the afghanistan.

After that They will focus constructing roads.
Ok guys, Don't be so lame.

Taliban going to start it's Space Program next month!

Building a Nation is not a game. Merica been trying for 20 years.

Just give them 5 damn years! Then everything will be as clear as JamJam.

Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
What if Israel decides that "their country" includes all territory inside "Greater Israel"? They have military power to occupy all of it.

Do you then support this new "Greater Israel" discriminating against Arabs and Muslims, since its "their country, their law"?

Ohh finally Israel again🤦‍♂️ I was wondering when they would talk about Israel and now I am %100 sure that muslims cannot breathe without including Israel in their speech 😅

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,980
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Where ever I talk to Afghans, most of them live in Hamburg/Germany, don’t like Pakistan and blame them for many things. Why?

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Calm down. This isn't a thread for you to air Pakistani insecurities about India, its media or its non existent 50 consulates.

He seems to be living rent free in your head these days, so it's best to look within.

Nope. But then again, I don't really know about the mountain ranges in sub Saharan Africa either.

I hope this has something to do with the Afghanistan thread unless you are deviating as usual.

you are snatching away the breathable air from select few ...Modi have helped many shore up their sagging careers ... U human rights violator :D :D :D

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Ohh finally Israel again🤦‍♂️ I was wondering when they would talk about Israel and now I am %100 sure that muslims cannot breathe without including Israel in their speech 😅

Righto said. Hindus, Buddhists , jains , few remaining world minorities and Jews are only remaining kaafirs in this world. Anyways all others have abrahamic origins so all brothers...

Specifically speaking, Israel & india are very jihadi;s wet dreams...they keep coming back...and get butt hurt but than where do dreams let them live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom