Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
This is gonna be my last reply to you on this thread as I do not want to derail this. This thread is on Afghanistan. But I will say this. India has a population greater than all of Europe, North America, Middle East put together and Pakistan should have been wiped off the map long time ago. What saved us is most of that 1.4 billion are less than males. A few Sikhs and others is the only real men. Please note this is my last comment on this subject on this thread. I will address this in another thread when I have time./

@Jackdaws
"less than males". Well, that's pretty sexist and misogynistic. Wonder how Pak Army and Bhutto felt as they groveled in front of what they saw as "less than male" Indira Gandhi. Must have been a sight for sore eyes. I don't wish to derail this topic either. But a sexist comment deserves to be called out.

Last edited:

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to Other

Actually good % of these will be Indian's using Western profiles. This is just another variant of the Indian Disinfo campaign against Pakistan. Most Western people who have a issue with east articulate that hate indulge in Islamaphobia - often you will have a Goldberg or Stien behind it or far right Euros.

However if the hate is Pakistan specific then you can bet your last drachma that it is Indian behind it.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Actually good % of these will be Indian's using Western profiles. This is just another variant of the Indian Disinfo campaign against Pakistan. Most Western people who have a issue with east articulate that hate indulge in Islamaphobia - often you will have a Goldberg or Stien behind it or far right Euros.

However if the hate is Pakistan specific then you can bet your last drachma that it is Indian behind it.

you need to get over your "Indian" obsession. World knows Pakistan as some body whose name is synonymous with terrorism.. invariably, every terrorism have a Pakistani link some where.

Indians need not pose as some random twitter handle to show the world "reality of Pakistan", there is no dearth of civilised people in world !!!!!!!!!1

Blank1

Reactions
Chooooooooo!!!!!! sweeeeeeet.............! Indeed :
From Salma Dam to Afghanistan’s Parliament, chabahar port & allot more :
Afghanistan-India-feature.jpg

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom