VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Hey @VCheng , the manufactured outrage w.r.t PMLN gonna be ironic/funny?....when its their turn again on musical chairs? (Strictly in context of AFG of course so we are on topic):

Pakistan is heading towards embarrassment, but then again that is the precise reason PMIK has been put up as the façade to take the hits. The next turn of musical chairs will be decided by the usual suspects in the time-honored Pakistani traditions, yet again.

Titanium100

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Denmark
Pakistan is heading towards embarrassment, but then again that is the precise reason PMIK has been put up as the façade to take the hits. The next turn of musical chairs will be decided by the usual suspects in the time-honored Pakistani traditions, yet again.

Embarrassment? really lmao but how is that even possible.. This reminds me about a funny new article that I was reading hours ago about a Hindu American group calling for Pakistan, Turkey and Russia to stop working on drone technology and condemning that saying it must be stopped? Asking the Americans to stop them from that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Americans themselves would be like after reading that statement bro you need mental help.. Who can stop 2 countries with Nuclear power and a NATO member that has highly advanced defense industry from developing whatever they want? The answer would be GTFOH don't waste my time in releasing something that doesn't make sense even to kindergarten kids..

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,460
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Global times (official Chinese state owned mouthpiece) has had it's concern

it appears my guess for Af-Pak future is getting more true by the day. this will harm Chinese interest in the long run.
It remains to be seen if Taliban could manage it's borders once in power like the current Afghan force did (horribly).

BLA, TTP, ETIM, ISIS-K are all emboldened by US/NATO withdrawal and the ensuing chaos.

Titanium100

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Denmark

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,460
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It is just from Indian handlers not such news came from Taliban or Chinese side
it's legit news.

it's a reality. Show me the otherwise if you can.

many Uyghurs in fact joined the Taliban and detrimental to it's victories.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,460
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What does this has to do with the fake stuff you posted on the up... Everyone and his dog knows that ETIM has joined the Taliban for decades ago so what is news in that.. I was referring to the fake news fabricated you used to post here
what fake news???

his face confirms his Uyghurs identity. looks mongoloid.

now let's say Taliban makes true it's promise to appease China, do you think this people will stay loyal to Taliban (once in power ??)

Titanium100

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Denmark
what fake news???

his face confirms his Uyghurs identity. looks mongoloid.

You allover the place.. I never refused their presence but the other fake news you posted... Just don't quote me if you are acting as if you don't understand what I was talking about and jumping into different subjects

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,460
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You allover the place.. I never refused their presence but the other fake news you posted... Just don't quote me if you are acting as if you don't understand what I was talking about and jumping into different subjects
his identity is from a UN report.

E7VX5p6VoAANaFB

If indeed Taliban makes peace with China as well as extraditing Uyghurs from Afghanistan like many reported, I could already see where this gets into.....another civil war.:ROFLMAO:

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,400
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If indeed Taliban makes peace with China as well as extraditing Uyghurs from Afghanistan like many reported, I could already see where this gets into.....another civil war.:ROFLMAO:
If this the case, that ETIM guys probably can ask for refuge to Iran, like notorious Sayf al Adl.

We are not talking about Sunni-Shia stuffs for this case. Realpolitik is Pragmatic.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom