Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,514
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just asked them what kind of software they are using for their workshop, what kind of stuff hardware they are used for daily tasks? And how they implemented their SOP when doing their jobs every day? When staff using official government computer to open free sites like Facebook, You Tube or even Gmail, and the staff using Chinese Made Smartphone accessing office WiFi, they already compromised since day one!!!
I don't have high hopes for average PNS/tni/police personnel about IT security stuff.
Only need 1 person within the group to click some shady link to compromise the whole network.
Even using social engineering attack is enough against those PNS.

Also I really dislike those PNS when they just playing games like solitaire or browsing facebook etc instead of doing their job.
To make it fair, we also have to spied on them.
How? Using a bowl of water and sprinkle some flower petals on it?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It is difficult to find non-chinese made smartphones nowadays, even almighty Apple assembled in China.

To own China Made phone is one thing, but for Intelligent agency staff to do something like i mentioned above is ....

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Also I really dislike those PNS when they just playing games like solitaire or browsing facebook etc instead of doing their job.
Oops, you got me. :eek:

Err, wait. I'm not a PNS... :unsure:😝

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,390
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It is difficult to find non-chinese made smartphones nowadays, even almighty Apple assembled in China.
Production cost in PRC is cheaper, but doesn't mean their labours are unskilled, their labours are skilled. Semangat.... we have to make our country as investments destination for the sake of creating jobs for these big populations.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Well, sure. While it's tremendously difficult if not practically impossible to find a smartphone without Chinese made components in it, but there are still a few non-Chinese brands, both major and obscure ones, which have taken their software development largely by themselves if not totally in-house.

At least they don't put the bullsh*t censoring ability on their products that eventhough it's not activated for export outside China, but it's still there nonetheless:

https://www.reuters.com/business/me...se-phones-due-censorship-concerns-2021-09-21/

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Biar gak serius-serius amat, ada ini nih:

Menurut penjelasannya, anggota tersebut hanya sedang menjalankan tugas dan memastikan kalau wanita itu memang PSK.

5ruj38.jpg

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,390
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

5ruj38.jpg
Nude satpol pp : kita kan gabisa pak nuduh dia ini psk, harus ada buktinya. Makanya ini kita coba buktikan, oh rupanya iya.

They deserves medal of ngelés, what a honor.

Tanya serius, ada pasal yang bisa njerat psk dan kliennya gak sih?

Last edited:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,514
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

5ruj38.jpg
Wah ini bukannya "sambil menyelam minum air"?

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,514
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Biasanya cuman sampe buka-bukaan aja apa kadang kalau udah icip2 dulu baru dibekuk?

Top Bottom