morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Late and not about Indonesia, but interesting to keep an eye to any development of this.

This Green Party is not sembarang Green party. This Green Party even has more hawkish statements toward PRC than our government. And also notably, their enmity towards Putin's Russia that allegedly using classic Russian anti-semitic conspiracy theories follows its predecessors Tsarists The Protocol and Sakharovsky's Operation SIG smear against their party leader.

Edit : And also that SPD is basically not a Communist lol, Don't be so short sighted. If PKI is still active and assume their views are not changed, for sure that German SPD would be called as Sosialis Salon or Sosialis Kanan (Soska) as a mockery.

In today's world, many are become more pragmatic by become more center in the political spectrum.

Last edited:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Sigh
h4ck3d.png

Probably not only their website but also their network and server?
One of their job is to develop encryption algorithm to be used by the govt, kek maybe other country already have a copy of it?
We are fucked big time.
What kind of people that work for BIN and BSSN ? Are they employed because of their skills or connection?
What a joke for BIN and BSSN to get hacked, isn't it just like fire department building got caught in fire? And the firefighter inside the building can't stop the fire?

Last edited:

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

PIEN~
Are they didn't even doing pentest to that website or what? Wkwk. I expect the actor that did that defacement was just petty criminal and it is so easy for someone that has money (especially tax payers money) to prevent it by hire people that really good at penetrate anything that connects with internet or used some cyber security companies service.

If BSSN couldn't even prevented their own website to be defaced by what I suspect as a petty criminal, how about supply chain attack (like recent founded SolarWinds hacking) that attack through official software updates? Thanks to that In-Q-Tel funded (at first) company FireEye that attack was founded.

Last edited:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You guys need some emo like me?
View attachment 34300
Jen Easterly
Humu humu

Are they didn't even doing pentest to that website or what? Wkwk. I expect the actor that did that defacement was just petty criminal and it is so easy for someone that has money (especially tax payers money) to prevent it by hire people that really good at penetrate anything that connects with internet or used some cyber security companies service.

If BSSN couldn't even prevented their own website to be defaced by what I suspect as a petty criminal, how about supply chain attack (like recent founded SolarWinds hacking) that attack through official software updates? Thanks to that In-Q-Tel funded (at first) company FireEye that attack was founded.
Because it is a defacing we an immediately knew that we got compromissed, but if it is stealthy hacking that intended to spy and steal informations can we even detect it?

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
but if it is stealthy hacking that intended to spy and steal informations can we even detect it?
Nah ini. And after that, sell the informations... money money money, that is one of the way to get money from hacking wkwk.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Sigh
View attachment 34299

Probably not only their website but also their network and server?
One of their job is to develop encryption algorithm to be used by the govt, kek maybe other country already have a copy of it?
We are fucked big time.
What kind of people that work for BIN and BSSN ? Are they employed because of their skills or connection?
What a joke for BIN and BSSN to get hacked, isn't it just like fire department building got caught in fire? And the firefighter inside the building can't stop the fire?

Just asked them what kind of software they are using for their workshop, what kind of stuff hardware they are used for daily tasks? And how they implemented their SOP when doing their jobs every day? When staff using official government computer to open free sites like Facebook, You Tube or even Gmail, and the staff using Chinese Made Smartphone accessing office WiFi, they already compromised since day one!!!

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just asked them what kind of software they are using for their workshop, what kind of stuff hardware they are used for daily tasks?
Not BSSN or BIN tho, but our military are using WA mainly wkwk. Sending picture for reports, giving orders etc.
Chinese Made Smartphone
BBK phones are everywhere, I expect also used by employees in intelligence agencies.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,623
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
and the staff using Chinese Made Smartphone accessing office WiFi, they already compromised since day one!!!
You don't even have to try to find Hu*wei stuffs in our government agencies. From wifi routers to fiber infrastructures, they're everywhere. So even if the staffs are using secured gadgets, that won't mean much.

We're practically buck naked.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You don't even have to try to find Hu*wei stuffs in our government agencies. From wifi routers to fiber infrastructures, they're everywhere. So even if the staffs are using secured gadgets, that won't mean much.

We're practically buck naked.
I don't think it just Chinese that want to doing surveillance at us, but also US and its allies. Eventhough we stop using Huawei or others Chinese made stuffs, still other state actors spied on us.

To make it fair, we also have to spied on them. They looking at us, we looking at them, what a cyber "Open Skies Treaty" like idea wkwk.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,623
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I don't think it just Chinese that want to doing surveillance at us, but also US and its allies. Eventhough we stop using Huawei or others Chinese made stuffs, still other state actors spied on us.

To make it fair, we also have to spied on them. They looking at us, we looking at them, what a cyber "Open Skies Treaty" like idea wkwk.
Well yes. I'm not implying that only the Chinese who's spying on us. I'm merely concerned that we're so eager of using their stuffs just because they're a lot cheaper while doing nothing to really secure our critical network such as in the military and intelligence agencies.

As for the West spying on us, it's an old, decades-long, story. They don't even have to do like what the Chinese did. They can just intercept the signals from afar and decrypt the encription.

So once again, it's not as if the West is 'innocent'. Far from it. It's more like choosing which side we prefer to be spied on, really.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So once again, it's not as if the West is 'innocent'. Far from it. It's more like choosing which side we prefer to be spied on, really.
Better we choose it than both sides looking at us. Just realistic here, I don't think we have any capabilities to stop Five Eyes+++ to looking at us. Make a deal with them, we ditch Chinese made internet infrastructures stuffs, but give us access to Five Eyes tools and help us to replace our internet infrastructure. Tawar menawar jalan mbah-mbah kita.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom