Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,856
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I follow the events quite closely in Ukraine and what caught my attention is the Ukrainian government insistence on downplaying the whole threat to stabilize the economy. Zelensky had been warned multiple times by his own intelligence and (surprisingly) by Biden himself of the impending attack.

But the naivity of Zelensky meant that those warnings aren't heed, there's no announcement of martial law up until Russian missile started flying, Troops were not properly mobilized etc. All in the name of not harming the economy.

This kind of naive mentality reminds me of one title holder who insists (inspite of the overwhelming trends towards future conflict in the region) not to invest in the air force and buy only a squadron worth of jets to fill the 14th Squadron and focuses instead on the economy.
interesting, tapi lanjut disini aja.

Ruhnama

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Putin wajib diajak ngopi disini. Panggil sang duta kopi kita yg udh bkin lagu kopi

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,545
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Wondering what do (Taiwan) they feeling after Rusky invasion, ketar ketir sama china juga ka?

Mejikuhibiu

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tergantung respon internasional berarti apa nggak. Klo nggak, ya China santai aja buat invasi mereka juga.
Paling cuma ngarepin economic pressure dr uni eropa dan amerika seperti 2014.. klo nato n EU ngerahin militer mereka.. wassalam sdh.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Diplomacy.....
LACM already wreaking havoc and causing civil casualties
LACM or saturation attack is another matter, the russia capitulated their eastern parts really fast, like there was no skirmish nor resistance from the ukrainian side, it's looks like they were overrun.

i don't know but i think a religious or faith driven zeal are really needed during this kind of war, i understand that chechen and ukraine war are very difference, but seeing a zeal rebel can give russian armed forces a bloody fight compared to an equipped state actor armed forces will be kinda ironic.

Last edited:

Mejikuhibiu

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Maybe russia can use blietzkrieg efectively right now, but its will be bloody urban warfare in couple of days especially when russia troops entering major city..

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,432
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If done properly Ukraine could and should hold Kharkiv and many major cities for a year or two. If the rebels could hold Aleppo for almost 5 year and Isis could hold Mosul for 9 months. Ukraine, whatever discrepancy in weaponry it has should hold the city for that long I'm optimistic. Kiev and Kharkiv is quite a big city.

The keyword here is done properly.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom