Indonesia Casual Discussion Warkop Indonesia

HellFireIndo

Committed member
Reactions
Bakso tetaplah bakso walau dengan rasa yg beraneka ragam dan harga yang bervariasi dr paket sultan hingga Pahe ...
The conclusion is that it is indeed his blunder and not pengalihan isu. If it is truly pengalihan then it is the dumbest one ever. Pengalihan purpose is to shift attention away from the government, not to add more controversy and make the government look even worse.

This stuff is literally there in the book, and is widely studied. Luhut simply blundered, as simple as that.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Me, setelah berbuka puasa

FPax5ddVcAQn-RB.jpeg

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,539
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Mr. Andika is one of the best guy we had out there.....
Well yes but I have this uncomfortable feeling about him.
While still being active in the military I hope that he can restrain his political ambitions.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,856
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well yes but I have this uncomfortable feeling about him.
While still being active in the military I hope that he can restrain his political ambitions.
I think he'll definitely will after retirement.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,545
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Bung Karno juga memadamkan pemberontakan ga pakai acara bumi hangus dan genosida, ga ada dia sengaja membunuh rakyat sendiri secara brutal.
Ngomongnya enteng banget gitu padahal jelas jelas beda jauh. Putin rela korban nyawa rakyat/bawahan buat ambisinya. Kontroversi bom apartemen sebelum Putin jadi presiden.
Ini kalau g klarifikasi parpol bersangkutan dengan pernyataan madam, gakaget sih banyak grassroot kemakan propaganda Ruski dan Putin

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom