Contributor
Reactions
3 403
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
Lucky shot huh...
With all that smoke, No way he could aim perfectly on that second shot.
that aren't lucky shots, in that range, with diameter of the barrels , with lot of steel balls, from 10-20 steel balls, you just need 2-3 to kill, you do not need to be expert.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,384
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
FctjAts.jpg

Now that I think about it. Terrorist worldwide gonna copy this, aren't they? I'm waiting for Ukrainian copy work of this with their improvisation.
It’s still nothing compares to Islamic State sympathizers that know how to make RDX with hexamine tab (parafin kotak-kotak) and an acid (ehem don’t look. No name of the acid here).

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
FctjAts.jpg

Now that I think about it. Terrorist worldwide gonna copy this, aren't they? I'm waiting for Ukrainian copy work of this with their improvisation.
Terrorist ? no need for, you would get surprize how capable our illegal "gunsmith" player and other in the SEA region (namely myanmar and philippines) to provide much more better weaponry in terms of quality compared to those.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,384
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Read about Shinzo Abe and digging more about him. His grandfather from his mother, Nobusuke Kishi, was known to be an important person in Post War Japan.

LDP the party that rule Japan since posg war era until now, just fall 1 or 2 times, was backed by the CIA and working with Yakuzas during 50s and 60s to fought against leftist parties then that didn’t want US–Japan Agreement in Security (Anpo Protest). The Yakuzas were even undirectly or covertly used to help the police then.

Back in the Cold War, far–right like ex–Nazis, Japanese Ultranationalists, in Indonesia DI/TII were released to fought against leftist organizations or parties. In Japan they got Yosio Kodama, West German they got Gehlen Organization, in Indonesia we got Ali Moertopo released DI/TII to chased PKI members and sympathizers. All hell loose pokok’e

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom