schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Umbar2 hal beresiko begini, nanti kena embargo gimana?
Padahal Bosnya lagi udaha keras dapetin barang premium US.
Itu yang bisikin siapa sih...
Tupoksi Menparekraf ngurusin minyak kah?
Meanwhile, our PM
They talked about IPEF. Barang baru nih

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,854
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The defense department calculates the F-15EX at $110 million. But that does NOT include the cost for simulators, EPAWSS, or the targeting and IRST pods required for combat. Adding in those costs brings the gross weapons systems cost for the F-15EX to $136.7 million—$38.5 million or 39 percent more than a fully loaded F-35A.

3.3 billion for 24 units is fit (just barely). I don't think training and sparepart included.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
3.3 billion for 24 units is fit (just barely). I don't think training and sparepart included
Will there be undisclosed price tag when its finalized
$38.5 million or 39 percent more than a fully loaded F-35A
Man now i am quite sad we couldnt get F35...
Imagine the interoperability with RAAF & RSAF

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,854
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
And again, he against modernization.

🤪 🔫 tidak dimengerti, semoga harimu suram.

But seriously, remember what he did in leopard saga?
Is he CCP collaborator or something?
Either he didnt get the cookie crumb, or yes he is a Wumao (hmm red party...).

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,854
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,528
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
27:36 Indonesian arms dealer is so rich.
Prolly brokering deals with Russian because he is losing money caused by Russia-ukraine war, currently no sign of more purchase of aircraft and armored vehicle from Russia.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Prolly brokering deals with Russian because he is losing money caused by Russia-ukraine war, currently no sign of more purchase of aircraft and armored vehicle from Russia.
He was called to Indonesia by RCTI, and he said that arms dealer is the investor of the tour company that I think maybe also close with RCTI. The arms dealer said his business affected by the Russian Invasion of Ukraine blabla......

Sindo that has relation with RCTI is filled by pro-Russian or at least news from the side of the Russia during the war. Understandable, since arms dealer that dealing with Russia close with them lol. Uncle Roger just came to Indonesia underworld lol

Edit: I assume he was called by RCTI because he was in MasterChef Indonesia. If US have some kind of operation to rid off Russian networks here, this arms dealer must be also on their radar.

Last edited:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,528
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
He was called to Indonesia by RCTI, and he said that arms dealer is the investor of the tour company that I think maybe also close with RCTI. The arms dealer said his business affected by the Russian Invasion of Ukraine blabla......

Sindo that has relation with RCTI is filled by pro-Russian or at least news from the side of the Russia during the war. Understandable, since arms dealer that dealing with Russia close with them lol. Uncle Roger just came to Indonesia underworld lol

Edit: I assume he was called by RCTI because he was in MasterChef Indonesia. If US have some kind of operation to rid off Russian networks here, this arms dealer must be also on their radar.
Haiyaaaa... induction stove again.
-Uncle Roger

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Haiyaaaa... induction stove again.
-Uncle Roger
Wih baru sadar lho aku. Untung dia gak ngambil PSK yang ditawarin arms dealer itu, dia ngambil bisa jadi kompromat. Jadi tawar menawarnya ya pake alat untuk kompromi itu (kompromat), "kamu bilang apa yang aku suruh kamu bilang. Kalo gak, ini kami sebar, habis reputasimu", jadi corong kremlin nanti wkkw

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This podcast motivated me to be successful and powerful enough to hire all the hookers

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom