Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,526
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
N219 Aircraft Mass Produced Next Year

The Ministry of Defense plans to order 10 N219 units. Then several regions will also order, in line with the direction of the Ministry of Home Affairs to take advantage of PTDI's products.

PK-XDT.png
Wing tip kanan copot apa emang sengaja dicopot.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
US diplomat in Kiev was died because a truck struck her when she was rode a bike. I’m sure there will be investigations for this case by the Ukrainian and CIA to make sure if there is any Russian involvement or not.

"После ликвидации дипломата Максима Литвинова таким способом, «набив руку», умертвили немало бывших власовцев за границей. Не требовалось огнестрельное оружие – только грузовик, ничего больше»."

2nd Benghazi like situation if they found Russian involvement of the killing.

Edit: she was killed in Maryland. Shit adrenaline pumped when only read the title lol krisis membaca emang

Sorry 1000x

Last edited:

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Truck-kun is at it again. Isekai'd...
Ya. Just read truck and Kiev I was already made a conclusion that she was killed in Kiev with probability of killed by the Russian lol.

Pas buka artikelnya, ooh... rupanya ditabraknya di AS, bukan di Kiev. Sorry for my gegabah conclusion, disebabkan hanya membaca judul wkwk

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,854
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ya. Just read truck and Kiev I was already made a conclusion that she was killed in Kiev with probability of killed by the Russian lol.

Pas buka artikelnya, ooh... rupanya ditabraknya di AS, bukan di Kiev. Sorry for my gegabah conclusion, disebabkan hanya membaca judul wkwk
Well... It isn't like Russian never penetrate US soil before.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well... It isn't like Russian never penetrate US soil before.
Lol... Maria Butina and others well known 'illegals' are the cases. But mainly only for intelligence gathering and influencing purposes. The newest is a woman that close with Trump and also played his hobby, golf, in Mar A Lago.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What you people here think about mandatory conscription for every 18 to 25 year old Indonesian? I think that is good. So it is not only to gives Indonesian knowledge how to be a soldiers and mobilized when needed, but also to expose them with different demographics.

Per platoon they got all kinds of people (gender neutral word there), like it or not, so they can understand each others and the only purpose they are right there is to defend this country and democracy that we have, without any partisanship. All are fellow Indonesian that if needed, you have to dramatically save. It's nice to see different kind of people fight in the same trenches and for the same purpose. Civic nationalism is not nationalism for exclusive communities.

Yang pasti, anggaran pertahanan bakal membengkak wkwk. RUU nya pun entah gimana nasibnya walaupun ada yang ngangkat ke DPR.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom