schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just knew that Chinese PL-15 has more range than western active radar AAM backbone, the AMRAAM. Eventhough like that, Chinese fighter’s radar capabilities are still questionable, and US at least, air power has more experience and more well trained that they have Air Force Weapons School (Red Flag) and Navy’s Top Gun which pilots from certain squadrons would be trained there and come back to their original units to shared their experience there, meanwhile Chinese has no equivalent of that. It’s based on CSIS Taiwan Wargaming papers recently.

And i just knew that Red Flag is not just name for multinational exercise, but also for USAF Weapons School. But I can’t find another source for this else than that CSIS paper.

Last edited:

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
John Kerry is from Forbes family, Gavin Newsom known to be close with Getty family, who else? Koneksi sama kontaknya politisinya bagus-bagus wkwk

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,572
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just knew that Chinese PL-15 has more range than western active radar AAM backbone, the AMRAAM. Eventhough like that, Chinese fighter’s radar capabilities are still questionable, and US at least, air power has more experience and more well trained that they have Air Force Weapons School (Red Flag) and Navy’s Top Gun which pilots from certain squadrons would be trained there and come back to their original units to shared their experience there, meanwhile Chinese has no equivalent of that. It’s based on CSIS Taiwan Wargaming papers recently.

And i just knew that Red Flag is not just name for multinational exercise, but also for USAF Weapons School. But I can’t find another source for this else than that CSIS paper.
Its good that we will have meteor missile on Rafale and KF-21.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
John Kerry is from Forbes family, Gavin Newsom known to be close with Getty family, who else? Koneksi sama kontaknya politisinya bagus-bagus wkwk
Marxists be like, “Kabir (Kapitalis Birokrat) aristokrat imperialis anj”. Lenin bilang Imperialisme (termasuk Kolonialisme) highest stage of capitalism. Belum cukup menghisap proletar di negeri sendiri, masih mau keluar-keluar jajah nyari keuntungan di negeri orang lain.

Top Bottom