schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Honestly, about politics, I will not follow anyone shoes here in Indonesia, for I see things that I don’t like from all of them. I will do it my own way.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

An old video, when an Iraqi soldier give his last farewell to his mother and brother, before dies during fight against ISIS Forces.

---++++----

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

An old video, when an Iraqi soldier give his last farewell to his mother and brother, before dies during fight against ISIS Forces.

---++++----
Maybe from the time when ISIS still tatamadad, expanding. Started with Baath’s era officer with kunya (nom de guerre) Abu Abdirahman al Bilawi, planned to took Mosul until Battle of Tikrit when ISIS started to got resistances that started to made them losing territories in Iraq.

Battle of Tikrit was notable for US in the same trench with Qasem Sulaimani of Iranian Quds Force with Hashd al-Shabi and others Shia militias of Iraq.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Started with Baath’s era officer with kunya (nom de guerre) Abu Abdirahman al Bilawi
This is also the reason why put those who are radicalized and not are wrong. US put Saddam’s era military and those who were radical at the same prisons, two of them were notorious Abu Ghraib and Camp Bucca. That prisons changed into madrasas lol.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I'll put it here, in case you need bitter pills for your life.

A patrol craft that can outclass any IDN Warship.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hey Paula again. Pierre Tendean was ever heard this song wkwk, he gave vinyl of this song to someone, his girlfriend if i remember correctly.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Pierre Tendean
Was a engineer turned intelligence officer. Not below PsiAD (Pusat Psikologi Angkatan Darat), but still. I’m sure PsiAD was a tool used by Yani’s Asintel, S. Parman. S. Parman’s brother, Sakirman, was killed at the same year as him or ‘66, because he was the member of CC PKI lol. Brother but different, one US educated anti-communist, one member of CC PKI

Qimpetmleteque

Reactions
1 42
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We could see why Wowo getting budddy to buddy with Gibran lately. Even Gibran already clashed with one of Mak die hard, the former Solo mayor months ago.

Jokowi will not put the eggs in a basket only, to ensure his projects and legacies can continue and be completed after he finishes his term as president.

Since the beginning, PDIP has fully supported Jokowi's and his family's political career in 7 electoral events. So its unlikely that Jokowi will explicitly has a different political choice from PDIP.

Jokowi will not jeopardize the future of his family's political career which has just begun by betraying PDIP. So far, political careers of all former PDIP members ended immediately after they betrayed PDIP. Name it Rustriningsih, Laksamana Sukardi, Roy BB Janies, Arifin Panigoro, Eros Jarot, Zulfan Lindan, Soerjadi, Budi Hardjono, Dimmy Haryanto, and others.

As a real javanese politician and member of PDIP, Jokowi will continue to support GP on stage, while his endorse for Kak Wowo can only be disguised behind the stage.

Lets see if Jokowi will give his approval, so that significant defense procurement contracts can be signed before the end of this year. it can become 'umpan lambung' for Kak Wowo before valentine's day.

P.S:
- This is only anabel (analisa gembel), unable to reveal political and power games among elites. Wkwkwk

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 412
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
Jokowi will not put the eggs in a basket only, to ensure his projects and legacies can continue and be completed after he finishes his term as president.

Since the beginning, PDIP has fully supported Jokowi's and his family's political career in 7 electoral events. So its unlikely that Jokowi will explicitly has a different political choice from PDIP.

Jokowi will not jeopardize the future of his family's political career which has just begun by betraying PDIP. So far, political careers of all former PDIP members ended immediately after they betrayed PDIP. Name it Rustriningsih, Laksamana Sukardi, Roy BB Janies, Arifin Panigoro, Eros Jarot, Zulfan Lindan, Soerjadi, Budi Hardjono, Dimmy Haryanto, and others.

As a real javanese politician and member of PDIP, Jokowi will continue to support GP on stage, while his endorse for Kak Wowo can only be disguised behind the stage.

Lets see if Jokowi will give his approval, so that significant defense procurement contracts can be signed before the end of this year. it can become 'umpan lambung' for Kak Wowo before valentine's day.

P.S:
- This is only anabel (analisa gembel), unable to reveal political and power games among elites. Wkwkwk
mau ga mau, relawan Jokowi itu salah satu change maker dalam dunia perpolitikan indonesia, di 2014 terutama, jadi faktor utama, bahkan diatas PDIP sebagai kunci kemenangan jokowi, makanya sampai sekarang, meskipun dipermukaan kyk ga punya kendali terhadap ni grup relawan, semuanya nurut sama jokowi, bahkan saat mulut jokowi tersandera PDIP, banyak org internal PDIP yg takut relawan jokowi nyebrang diluar garis PDIP.

bold : bener. 08 adalah rising star di kabinet jokowi dari kalangan politik. masih inget dulu pas 08 baru ditawari prime minister untuk gabung kabinet, dina nyeletuk, dari semua kandidat menteri profesional yg adamayoritas pilihan 08 sudah ada dikabinet jokowi, seleranya klop, 11 -12 sama jokowi

Qimpetmleteque

Reactions
1 42
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Jkw udah jadi presiden

Tiga tahun terakhir, Jokowi sedang membangun dinasti politik lewat proses demokrasi dan elektoral. Anak sulung dan mantunya masih berumur di bawah 40 tahun, karir politiknya masih sangat panjang. Sulit dipahami, Jkw akan membahayakan dinastinya sendiri demi kepentingan politik jangka pendek dengan mencabut akar politiknya. Aturan disiplin internal PDIP melarang keluarga inti kader menjadi anggota parpol lain.

Jkw turunan merah PDIP, bapaknya satgas banteng. Namun, Jkw tidak pernah jadi elit dan pegang kewenangan/kunci di pusat atau DPP PDIP. Jabatan tertinggi Jkw di struktur PDIP hanyalah wakil ketua DPD PDIP Jawa Tengah. PDIP parpol kader relatif tulen, hampir semua kadernya harus berproses dari bawah atau daerah. Sampai hal yang paling sederhana, saksi TPS haruslah pengurus anak ranting di tingkatan RW/Distrik/RT. Hampir tidak pernah merekrut saksi TPS di luar kader partai.

Privilege atau perkecualian hanya berlaku untuk turunan BK. Karir Puan langsung dimulai sebagai anggota badan pemberdayaan perempuan di DPP pada 2005 dan terus nyaleg di Jateng V Solo Raya, Prananda langsung dan selalu pegang situation room DPP. Guruh SP selalu dapat 'kavling ' caleg jadi di dapil DPR-RI paling 'merah' meskipun saban pemilu gonta-ganti dapil mulai Jatim III, Jatim I, sampai terakhir Jatim VI. Pun Puti Guntur yg terakhir nyaleg DPR-RI di Jatim I (Surabaya dan Sidoarjo, kandang banteng).

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom