schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,397
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Israel-Palestine conflict are just one of yet ending "Cold War" remnant same as North-South Korea relations. But, Israel-Palestine are growing now.

Below is Andropov's legacy when he was still became the KGB's leader. He was quite a baddas guy tho.
IMG_20210521_041723.jpg
IMG_20210521_041800.jpg
IMG_20210521_041851.jpg
IMG_20210521_041929.jpg

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@BBOn I'll keep my replies short and concise, I hope the following discussions we'll have will be fruitful.
Lets me ask,
who is Palestinians today?
Are they genuine Palestinians from the thousands years ago?
What is the proof that they are the genuine ones?
How can we validate the proof?
1. Modern descendants of people who lived in Palestine over the centuries
2. Yes.
3. Land ownership, graves of dead ancestors etc. there's ample amount of evidence that proves their nativity to the land.
4. Historical records.
Then, who is the owner of this land right now❓
And how you can decided this one is the owner those one is the invader❓
Owners? Palestine.
The "invaders" are obviously the founders of the last colonial project on Earth.
Which one❓
Our struggle for independence
Why u not complain what Turkey did to Kurds? Is that because kurds deserved that? Or what we did with aceh and papua when they asked for independence? Are you really naif cannot seperate between national interest and ignorancy?
All the aforementioned instances are not apple-to-apple comparisons to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. We're dealing with Israel, a militarized state with founding ideals based on supremacy above the non-Jewish local populace.
If you think all Palestin peoples is enemy of the israel, you are wrong. It is Hamas
Really? So it's Hamas instead of the country next door and its people which oppresses them, whether it be in the Gaza strip, East Jerusalem and the West Bank, on a daily basis?

So you just expect the Palestinian people to sit idly while their homes get destroyed, land stolen, children killed and their livelihoods gone? If Israel doesn't want a rebellious population maybe treat them like actual people and not like animals.

I'm not condoning the violence Hamas has committed at all, but I understand why the did such a thing.
And other organization that threatened israeli existence. Since they are always refuse the peace talk and always break the ceasefire.
Are you serious? Who's been vetoing and blocking all the resolutions meant to cease violence in the UN?
Are you have any idea how al aqsa riot happen? I am not suprise if hamas supporters is the one who provocate the israel police and army first. Well, they know anyway if the israel forces will aware of their presence, so why not just blendedin with the mob and start yelling and cursing the guards. Thats ofcourse can make the condition become better.
Oh yeah, I bet it was Hamas who threw flashbangs through the main gate and destroyed the mosaic windows of the mosque to throw in even more. While everyone was praying......

and even if your proposition is true, you think the appropriate response from the Israelis for cursing is a flashbang to the face? C'mon.
You at least need to go there and understand by experience the real situation there.
I'm way closer to Palestine than you are and believe me when I say I know what's happening on the ground, especially in Gaza. Just a few days ago a close friend of mine had his ancestral home in Gaza, which had some of this extended family inside, bombed to the ground. Alhamdullilah the relatives only escaped with wounds.
Help Palestin peoples not help the one who sacrifice the Palestin people for their own benefit and agenda. Not help the one who shoot their rocket from civilians area and make those civilians becomes victims.
So do the Palestinians not have a right to self defense like the Israelis do or what? You want them to just sit tight and do absolutely nothing while Israel takes whatever little thing they have left in their lands and kills children?

Israel intentionally provoked the armed wing of Hamas, to see them cry victim now for what happened is.. I don't have the words for it.

I think the Palestinian ambassador to the UK in this interview encapsulates what I'm trying to say:

Last edited:

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,397
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Myself personally are on the side of anyone that supporting Two State Solution for Israel-Palestinian issue. Fuck the both Zealots, the Jews and the Muslims, both of them are sama-sama ngototnya. The Jews zealots will said that Judea and Samaria (internationally West Bank) as their land (but if we talking about Haredi, a lot of 'em don't like Israeli government, cause they said the govt is Secular) and don't care about blablabla.... The same for Muslim zealots they just want to push the Israeli to sea.

Don't think all Israeli are same, there are also Israeli that not supporting Israeli Settlements (the one that small neighborhood like) in West Bank, there are many parties that for this cause (forget Likud and it's Far-Right friends. If I'm an Israeli, I will surely on the side of Yesh Atid and its Hiloni followers) Also for the case of Palestinian, I will rather see Fatah to stay in power, fuck the Hamas that fought them in Gaza before. I don't care that at the time of the Cold War, Fatah was backed by the Soviet, that Mahmoud Abbas was educated in Soviet, right now is not 70s-80s anymore.

Last edited:

BBOn

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1. Modern descendants of people who lived in Palestine over the centuries
Wow, what a coincidence. Israeli today also modern descendants from those peoples. The canaanites. Since they do mixed marriages with canaanites and live long enaugh to witnessed the rome, Babyloniana, macedonia, romans,Persians,arabs,fatimids,seljuk turks,European,Egyptians,mamelukes occupied this land. Thats way the Israel citizens is not the jews only. so, can you tell me again who is this people and where they came from❓
I already answer this with my first answer above.

Land ownership, graves of dead ancestors etc. there's ample amount of evidence that proves their nativity to the land
Please, You cannot proof that is their ancestor grave and they have the right for the land ownership based on claims.

I also can claim my father great great grand fathers is from Palestine, he have several acres land in gaza. I have the right for ownerships, so I just go there and claim it from local people. Now, what do think they will do with me??? Are they will give the land or they will beat my ass???

4. Historical records
What historical record that can trace a d proof the DNA similarity and whos wrote that, Because if you claim about historical record, sadly Israeli ofcourse have their own records.😮

Owners? Palestine.
The "invaders" are obviously the founders of the last colonial project on Earth.
I already aswer this again with my first answer above.

All the aforementioned instances are not apple-to-apple comparisons to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. We're dealing with Israel, a militarized state with founding ideals based on supremacy above the non-Jewish local populace.
So, you only cares about your self then.
Thanks, now I know You very well.

Really? So it's Hamas instead of the country next door and its people which oppresses them, whether it be in the Gaza strip, East Jerusalem and the West Bank, on a daily basis?
So you just expect the Palestinian people to sit idly while their homes get destroyed, land stolen, children killed and their livelihoods gone? If Israel doesn't want a rebellious population maybe treat them like actual people and not like animals.
Wich next country you talk about and who is the people that using rocket and mortir that attack Israel lately, that using knife, stabbing 7 kids mercilessly, that hit the elder with car??? Dont blame other countries. Is hamas are the representatives of all Palestinian? So, where is the Fatah position then?

I dont understand when you cannot understand the reason why Israel attack back were being attack.

Oh yeah, I bet it was Hamas who threw flashbangs through the main gate and destroyed the mosaic windows of the mosque to throw in even more. While everyone was praying......
Well, they dont have it ofcourse. But, they have stone aren't they?
Are you not aware why the Israeli guard insists to get in and break the door while they never doing this years before when Palestine peoples praying in al aqsa. Maybe perhaps they looking for young and the brave one from hamas that hit their head with small stone.

I'm way closer to Palestine than you are and believe me when I say I know what's happening on the ground, especially in Gaza. Just a few days ago a close friend of mine had his ancestral home in Gaza, which had some of this extended family inside, bombed to the ground. Alhamdullilah the relatives only escaped with wounds.
My advice, go and talk lot more with the Arab-Israeli citizens also.
I am just ordinary man who are not volunteered my self to join the Indonesia humanitarian workers.

For the rest of your question sadly, I cannot answer that since those questions is my questions from the beginning regarding how should Israel react when they get attack by hamas. You only change the subject with Palestine.

186995089_4123743891035467_3257687603484587373_n.jpg

Not mine, screenshot

Wow, thank you.
I didn't know that I would be equated with a dog by being neutral.

It turns out that it is very difficult to live in Indonesia for being different recently.

Well, Israel dont have any dog in indonesia, how can is it possible, even their name is banned to be spoken here.
But, how about hamas? are they have a cat or a bunny that can please the master here in indonesia? I love cat and bunny. Their response cute make my day😆

Let's make it clear. We meddling in other people's domestic affairs.
Is this because human right issues or something else? If this about human right issues, why we only condemn israel. We have to condemn russia, US, China, Australi, France, UK, Turkey and etc also for these countries also have serious human rights issues.
Ok, Instead of blaming which one is the right one, Why we as a country not step ahead to consolidate both parties. Why?
Forget arab nations, they are to busy mind their own problems. Since we are not busy at all with our country issues and we are the country that respect the human right so much.

Well, If this because something else, I will end this conversation because there gonna be endless debate for nothing.

Last edited:

Perkosya_QT

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@BBOn I'll keep my replies short and concise, I hope the following discussions we'll have will be fruitful.

Owners? Palestine.

Where do you learn history? it is all false information.

Palestine originally is a name of region (not a nation), the names used by ancient Greek writer.

The people of Palestine (region) used to be Israel/Jews, and since Israel & Judea stopped as a nation/kingdom in 2 century AD after Bar Kokhba revolt against Rome, the region belongs to Rome until 5 century AD, then belong to Chalipate up to 13 century AD, them belong to Crussader, then belong to Ottoman until end of 19 century, then belong to UK until 1948, then belong to Israel (1948 until now). Palestine (State) just establish in 1988 on Gaza strip region.

Resource:

Palestine (State) is a name of nation with arabic people who descen from people living in Palestine (region) from arab tribes.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,397
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Is tgis because human right issues or sometging else.
Saudi : *punished people because of apostasy.
Indonesian Muslim Zealots : Masyaallah.... This is the beauty of Islam.
Hamas : *shooting at random targets using dumb rockets, just point at some cities and blast off.
The Muslim Zealots : Mujahidin brothers.... Meet you in jannah, Masyaallah subhanallah

I think religious conservatism is the main reason people blindly siding with Hamas. Imagine Israel don't have Iron Dome and Bunker, isn't that a massacre there in Israel?.

Yes, there are Israeli that have Far-right minded brain that want to kill Arabs so bad. Are they really think that all Israeli are like that?. Utekké do sak pilus po pié to?

#peacepeacepeace

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In it's stance the political stance of RI was allready take a midle way as it is . Return to 67 border and working a recounciliation from there . But , the closest one ever to that was the Oslo's accord that never ratified from both side .
Make no mistakes both Hamas/Fatah/PLO and Israel were a genuine assholes . One only care for their political gains while other only care for a land grabbing . And our non diplomatical relation issues were only mean of our protestion to the US over their dishonesty in taking care of the matters and truthfully it was also part of the reason we could never take them ( US ) seriously as a partner and ally .
And not to mention we as a nation has a historical political baggage to the palestinian during our nation founding's time ...
It's might be look as a silly notion try to abide on the old custom and pledges . But , as a moslem and mere plebeian indonesian which i was judged daily by my words and actions . I choose on honoring more to pledges than mere short time gains . And yes , we could benefit a lot from this relationship but compared to be seen as blackstabber and profitteers i still wish to hold my head up high in dignity .
Some might not agree but i've chose my stand and walk in it

BBOn

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think religious conservatism is the main reason people blindly siding with Hamas. Imagine Israel don't have Iron Dome and Bunker, isn't that a massacre there in Israel?.
You get the point. So, instead of peace talk. They try to massacre israel peoples. For what? For showing their power? But then, why act cowardly by shooting the enemy from civilians area. That can be endangered civilians lives. what the heck. they say they want they peace talk. But, they keep provoke their enemy and increase the victims insteads. Why they are doing that?

Palestine nation is exists today. UN acknowledge that, We acknowledge that. But why we still not acknowledge the Israel state?

Last edited:

Perkosya_QT

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Good share from Sheik Jabar:

SHEIKH JARRAH : AWAL KONFLIK ISRAEL - HAMAS TAHUN 2021.

Oleh : Agoes Ibrahim

Sebelum saya membahas tentang ribut-ribut antara Hamas vs Israel, kita harus paham terlebih dahulu tentang wilayah Palestina..

Negara Palestina ( meskipun Israel dan PBB belum mengakuinya) terdiri dari 2 wilayah yakni Jalur Gaza yang dikuasai oleh kelompok Hamas dibawah pimpinan Ismail Haniyeh, yang juga menjabat sebagai Perdana Menteri dari Otoritas Nasional Palestina (PNA) dan Tepi Barat yang dikuasai oleh kelompok Fatah yang dipimpin oleh Mahmoud Abbas selaku Presiden dari Otoritas Nasional Palestina (PNA).

Mengapa judul tulisan ini bukan konflik Israel vs Palestina ?
Karena Presiden Palestina, Mahmoud Abbas sama sekali tidak menyatakan perang terhadap Israel. Tidak ada satupun tentara Palestina di wilayah Tepi Barat yang menyerang / melontarkan rudal ke wilayah Israel.
Yang menyerang Israel adalah pasukan Hamas dari Jalur Gaza.

Jadi narasi Israel perang melawan Palestina adalah narasi yang keliru. Yang benar adalah ISRAEL vs HAMAS.
Dan yang lebih konyol lagi, konflik ini digiring ke arah isu agama, padahal yang terjadi adalah masalah perebutan tanah.
Sama sekali tak ada kaitannya dengan agama !!

Konflik ini berawal dari daerah kecil yang bernama Sheikh Jarrah, yang mayoritas warganya keturunan Arab di Yerusalem, terletak sekitar satu setengah mil dari Kota Tua...

Orang Yahudi menyebut daerah itu sebagai "Shimon Hatzadik" (Simeon yang Adil), nama seorang Imam Besar Yahudi abad ketiga SM yang dihormati yang makamnya terletak di sana. Makam tersebut sering dikunjungi oleh peziarah Yahudi.

Warga Arab Palestina menamakan daerah itu, Sheikh Jarrah, nama seorang dokter dari Salahuddin Ayyubi, pemimpin militer Islam yang berperang melawan Tentara Salib pada abad ke-12. Jenazahnya diyakini dikuburkan di sana.

Bagaimana konflik itu berawal ?

Komunitas pro-Palestina mengklaim bahwa Israel secara tidak adil mengusir empat keluarga Arab Palestina dari rumah mereka di lingkungan itu.

Sebagai tanggapan, si pemilik tanah mengklaim bahwa mereka memiliki hak legal atas properti yang dipermasalahkan dan jika tidak ada sewa yang dibayarkan oleh penyewa, penyewa harus diusir keluar karena telah melanggar hukum.

Bagaimana bisa terjadi sewa menyewa properti tersebut ?
Yuks kita lihat kronologi sejarahnya.

Sebelum tahun 1948 :
Rumah-rumah di Sheikh Jarrah dibeli oleh komunitas Yahudi Ashkenazi dan Sephardic setempat dari pemilik Arabnya pada tahun 1875, karena di daerah tersebut ada makam "Simeon yang Adil". Properti itu terdaftar di Badan Pendaftaran Tanah pemerintah Ottoman Turki yang menguasai wilayah tersebut.
Sertifikat properti tersebut diatas namakan rabi Avraham Ashkenazi dan Meir Auerbach.

Setelah pemerintah Ottoman Turki dikalahkan oleh Inggris, maka wilayah tersebut dikuasai oleh Mandat Inggris.
Pemilik Yahudi mendaftarkan kepemilikan properti tersebut kepada otoritas Mandat Inggris pada tahun 1946.

Tahun 1948 :
Seiring dengan meningkatnya konflik antara komunitas Yahudi dengan komunitas Arab Palestina akibat pembagian wilayah oleh Mandat Inggris, maka komunitas Yahudi mendeklarasikan berdirinya negara Israel. Terjadi perang antara Israel melawan Arab Palestina yang didukung oleh angkatan bersenjata dari 8 negara Arab.
Israel menang tapi Yerusalem Timur berhasil direbut oleh negara Transyordania (nama sebelum Yordania).
Warga Yahudi yang tinggal di Sheikh Jarrah diusir..

Tahun 1956 :
Pemerintah Yordania menyewakan properti milik warga Yahudi tersebut kepada 28 keluarga Arab Palestina.
Disinilah timbul permasalahan yang tak terselesaikan sampai hari ini. Pemerintah Yordania tidak menghibahkan properti itu kepada warga Arab Palestina tapi hanya menyewakan saja.

Tahun 1967 :
Israel menang perang 6 hari melawan Mesir, Suriah dan Yordania.
Yerusalem Timur berhasil direbut Israel dari Yordania.
Pemerintah Israel mengesahkan undang-undang yang mengizinkan orang Yahudi yang keluarganya diusir oleh otoritas Yordania atau Inggris di kota itu sebelum tahun 1967, dapat mengklaim kembali properti mereka, ASALKAN mereka mampu menunjukkan bukti kepemilikan yang sah dan penduduk Palestina yang telah menempati properti tersebut, tidak mampu menunjukkan bukti pembelian atau pengalihan kepemilikan yang sah.

Tahun 1973 :
Kepemilikan properti didaftarkan oleh pemiliknya, Komite Komunitas Sephardic dan Komite Knesset Israel kepada otoritas Israel sesuai bukti kepemilikan dari pemerintah Ottoman Turki dan Mandat Inggris

Tahun 1982 :
Pemilik properti (Komite Komunitas Sephardic dan Komite Knesset Israel) menggugat keluarga Arab Palestina yang tinggal di Sheikh Jarrah dan menuntut penggusuran mereka atas dasar bahwa mereka adalah penghuni liar di properti tersebut.
Pengadilan Magistrate Israel memutuskan bahwa keluarga Palestina tidak dapat menunjukkan bukti kepemilikan properti mereka, tetapi mereka punya bukti Status Penyewa yang Dilindungi dari pemerintah Yordania.
Sebagai penyewa yang dilindungi, Pengadilan Israel memutuskan, mereka berhak terus tinggal di sana selama mereka membayar sewa dan memelihara properti yang ditempati.
Pengaturan ini disepakati bersama dalam sebuah perjanjian yang ditandatangani oleh para pihak, di mana penyewa mengakui kepemilikan properti atas nama Komite Komunitas Sephardic dan Komite Knesset Israel dengan imbalan status Penyewa yang dilindungi.
Pengadilan Israel mengatakan, bila pemerintah Yordania pernah mengeluarkan dokumen legal yang menyatakan bahwa mereka menghibahkan properti itu pada warga Palestina maka pengadilan Israel bisa mengesahkan rumah-rumah itu menjadi milik warga Palestina.

Tahun 1993 :
Pemilik properti menggugat para penyewa ke Pengadilan karena tidak membayar uang sewa dan terjadi perubahan ilegal atas properti (adanya penambahan bangunan tanpa memberitahu pemilik).

Tahun 1997 :
Sulaiman Darwish Hijazi, seorang pria Palestina, menggugat pemilik properti tersebut, berdasarkan sebuah kushan (gelar Ottoman) yang diduga dia beli dari seorang pria Yordania, al-Bandeq, pada tahun 1961. Pengadilan memutuskan bahwa Hijazi tak mampu membuktikan bahwa kushan ada kaitannya dengan properti yang diklaim di Sheikh Jarra dan ada bukti forensik bahwa kushan telah diubah atau dipalsukan. Apalagi Hijazi gagal membuktikan bahwa al-Bandeq pernah memiliki properti tersebut...

Proses pengadilan tersebut berlarut-larut...

Tahun 2021 :
Keputusan Pengadilan Distrik Yerusalem pada Februari 2021, menegaskan keputusan pengadilan sebelumnya bahwa, dengan tidak adanya pembayaran sewa selama puluhan tahun maka penduduk Palestina harus mengosongkan tempat tersebut.
Para penyewa mengajukan banding ke Mahkamah Agung.
Tapi sejak bulan April yang lalu, LSM pro Palestina dan kaum sayap kiri Israel terus memprovokasi warga Palestina untuk menentang keputusan Pengadilan. Mereka tak mau menunggu keputusan Mahkamah Agung Israel yang rencananya akan diketuk pada hari Senin tanggal 10 Mei 2021. (MA akhirnya menunda sidang karena adanya kerusuhan di Yerusalem).

Puncaknya, setelah shalat Jumat tanggal 7 Mei 2021, puluhan ribu warga Palestina demo di halaman masjid Sl Aqsa dan sekitarnya. Tiba-tiba ada provokator yang melemparkan batu, mercon dan benda lainnya ke aparat keamanan Israel. Terjadi kerusuhan. Aparat membalas dengan peluru karet dan granat kejut. Lebih dari 500 korban warga Palestina dan aparat terluka. Tapi tak ada korban yang tewas.

3 hari kemudian, tiba-tiba Hamas meluncurkan ratusan roket ke berbagai penjuru wilayah Israel..
Pesawat tempur IDF (angkatan bersenjata Israel) membalas membombardir target baterai peluncur roket Hamas yang sengaja ditaruh di tengah pemukiman padat penduduk.
Sampai hari ini, sudah 2 ribu lebih roket yang diluncurkan Hamas ke Israel dan entah berapa ribu kilogram bom Israel dijatuhkan di wilayah Gaza.
Ada 100 lebih korban jiwa di pihak Hamas dan ada 6 warga Israel dan 1 warga India yang tewas.

Kemarin, perdana menteri Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu mengultimatum Hamas agar menghentikan serangan roketnya. Bila roket Hamas terus diluncurkan ke wilayah Israel, maka tank dan artileri Israel akan masuk ke Jalur Gaza.
Perang yang lebih besar ada di depan mata kita...

Semoga semua pihak yang berseteru mampu menahan diri dan membuka pintu perdamaian.

Masalah hukum harus diselesaikan dengan hukum. Bukan digiring ke arah isu politik. Apalagi menjadi isu agama.
Itu sungguh tidak bermartabat...

ITULAH masalah Israel vs Hamas , yg dikenal dan menguak menjadi Palestina vs Israel.

BBOn

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Good share from Sheik Jabar:

SHEIKH JARRAH : AWAL KONFLIK ISRAEL - HAMAS TAHUN 2021.

Oleh : Agoes Ibrahim

Sebelum saya membahas tentang ribut-ribut antara Hamas vs Israel, kita harus paham terlebih dahulu tentang wilayah Palestina..

Negara Palestina ( meskipun Israel dan PBB belum mengakuinya) terdiri dari 2 wilayah yakni Jalur Gaza yang dikuasai oleh kelompok Hamas dibawah pimpinan Ismail Haniyeh, yang juga menjabat sebagai Perdana Menteri dari Otoritas Nasional Palestina (PNA) dan Tepi Barat yang dikuasai oleh kelompok Fatah yang dipimpin oleh Mahmoud Abbas selaku Presiden dari Otoritas Nasional Palestina (PNA).

Mengapa judul tulisan ini bukan konflik Israel vs Palestina ?
Karena Presiden Palestina, Mahmoud Abbas sama sekali tidak menyatakan perang terhadap Israel. Tidak ada satupun tentara Palestina di wilayah Tepi Barat yang menyerang / melontarkan rudal ke wilayah Israel.
Yang menyerang Israel adalah pasukan Hamas dari Jalur Gaza.

Jadi narasi Israel perang melawan Palestina adalah narasi yang keliru. Yang benar adalah ISRAEL vs HAMAS.
Dan yang lebih konyol lagi, konflik ini digiring ke arah isu agama, padahal yang terjadi adalah masalah perebutan tanah.
Sama sekali tak ada kaitannya dengan agama !!

Konflik ini berawal dari daerah kecil yang bernama Sheikh Jarrah, yang mayoritas warganya keturunan Arab di Yerusalem, terletak sekitar satu setengah mil dari Kota Tua...

Orang Yahudi menyebut daerah itu sebagai "Shimon Hatzadik" (Simeon yang Adil), nama seorang Imam Besar Yahudi abad ketiga SM yang dihormati yang makamnya terletak di sana. Makam tersebut sering dikunjungi oleh peziarah Yahudi.

Warga Arab Palestina menamakan daerah itu, Sheikh Jarrah, nama seorang dokter dari Salahuddin Ayyubi, pemimpin militer Islam yang berperang melawan Tentara Salib pada abad ke-12. Jenazahnya diyakini dikuburkan di sana.

Bagaimana konflik itu berawal ?

Komunitas pro-Palestina mengklaim bahwa Israel secara tidak adil mengusir empat keluarga Arab Palestina dari rumah mereka di lingkungan itu.

Sebagai tanggapan, si pemilik tanah mengklaim bahwa mereka memiliki hak legal atas properti yang dipermasalahkan dan jika tidak ada sewa yang dibayarkan oleh penyewa, penyewa harus diusir keluar karena telah melanggar hukum.

Bagaimana bisa terjadi sewa menyewa properti tersebut ?
Yuks kita lihat kronologi sejarahnya.

Sebelum tahun 1948 :
Rumah-rumah di Sheikh Jarrah dibeli oleh komunitas Yahudi Ashkenazi dan Sephardic setempat dari pemilik Arabnya pada tahun 1875, karena di daerah tersebut ada makam "Simeon yang Adil". Properti itu terdaftar di Badan Pendaftaran Tanah pemerintah Ottoman Turki yang menguasai wilayah tersebut.
Sertifikat properti tersebut diatas namakan rabi Avraham Ashkenazi dan Meir Auerbach.

Setelah pemerintah Ottoman Turki dikalahkan oleh Inggris, maka wilayah tersebut dikuasai oleh Mandat Inggris.
Pemilik Yahudi mendaftarkan kepemilikan properti tersebut kepada otoritas Mandat Inggris pada tahun 1946.

Tahun 1948 :
Seiring dengan meningkatnya konflik antara komunitas Yahudi dengan komunitas Arab Palestina akibat pembagian wilayah oleh Mandat Inggris, maka komunitas Yahudi mendeklarasikan berdirinya negara Israel. Terjadi perang antara Israel melawan Arab Palestina yang didukung oleh angkatan bersenjata dari 8 negara Arab.
Israel menang tapi Yerusalem Timur berhasil direbut oleh negara Transyordania (nama sebelum Yordania).
Warga Yahudi yang tinggal di Sheikh Jarrah diusir..

Tahun 1956 :
Pemerintah Yordania menyewakan properti milik warga Yahudi tersebut kepada 28 keluarga Arab Palestina.
Disinilah timbul permasalahan yang tak terselesaikan sampai hari ini. Pemerintah Yordania tidak menghibahkan properti itu kepada warga Arab Palestina tapi hanya menyewakan saja.

Tahun 1967 :
Israel menang perang 6 hari melawan Mesir, Suriah dan Yordania.
Yerusalem Timur berhasil direbut Israel dari Yordania.
Pemerintah Israel mengesahkan undang-undang yang mengizinkan orang Yahudi yang keluarganya diusir oleh otoritas Yordania atau Inggris di kota itu sebelum tahun 1967, dapat mengklaim kembali properti mereka, ASALKAN mereka mampu menunjukkan bukti kepemilikan yang sah dan penduduk Palestina yang telah menempati properti tersebut, tidak mampu menunjukkan bukti pembelian atau pengalihan kepemilikan yang sah.

Tahun 1973 :
Kepemilikan properti didaftarkan oleh pemiliknya, Komite Komunitas Sephardic dan Komite Knesset Israel kepada otoritas Israel sesuai bukti kepemilikan dari pemerintah Ottoman Turki dan Mandat Inggris

Tahun 1982 :
Pemilik properti (Komite Komunitas Sephardic dan Komite Knesset Israel) menggugat keluarga Arab Palestina yang tinggal di Sheikh Jarrah dan menuntut penggusuran mereka atas dasar bahwa mereka adalah penghuni liar di properti tersebut.
Pengadilan Magistrate Israel memutuskan bahwa keluarga Palestina tidak dapat menunjukkan bukti kepemilikan properti mereka, tetapi mereka punya bukti Status Penyewa yang Dilindungi dari pemerintah Yordania.
Sebagai penyewa yang dilindungi, Pengadilan Israel memutuskan, mereka berhak terus tinggal di sana selama mereka membayar sewa dan memelihara properti yang ditempati.
Pengaturan ini disepakati bersama dalam sebuah perjanjian yang ditandatangani oleh para pihak, di mana penyewa mengakui kepemilikan properti atas nama Komite Komunitas Sephardic dan Komite Knesset Israel dengan imbalan status Penyewa yang dilindungi.
Pengadilan Israel mengatakan, bila pemerintah Yordania pernah mengeluarkan dokumen legal yang menyatakan bahwa mereka menghibahkan properti itu pada warga Palestina maka pengadilan Israel bisa mengesahkan rumah-rumah itu menjadi milik warga Palestina.

Tahun 1993 :
Pemilik properti menggugat para penyewa ke Pengadilan karena tidak membayar uang sewa dan terjadi perubahan ilegal atas properti (adanya penambahan bangunan tanpa memberitahu pemilik).

Tahun 1997 :
Sulaiman Darwish Hijazi, seorang pria Palestina, menggugat pemilik properti tersebut, berdasarkan sebuah kushan (gelar Ottoman) yang diduga dia beli dari seorang pria Yordania, al-Bandeq, pada tahun 1961. Pengadilan memutuskan bahwa Hijazi tak mampu membuktikan bahwa kushan ada kaitannya dengan properti yang diklaim di Sheikh Jarra dan ada bukti forensik bahwa kushan telah diubah atau dipalsukan. Apalagi Hijazi gagal membuktikan bahwa al-Bandeq pernah memiliki properti tersebut...

Proses pengadilan tersebut berlarut-larut...

Tahun 2021 :
Keputusan Pengadilan Distrik Yerusalem pada Februari 2021, menegaskan keputusan pengadilan sebelumnya bahwa, dengan tidak adanya pembayaran sewa selama puluhan tahun maka penduduk Palestina harus mengosongkan tempat tersebut.
Para penyewa mengajukan banding ke Mahkamah Agung.
Tapi sejak bulan April yang lalu, LSM pro Palestina dan kaum sayap kiri Israel terus memprovokasi warga Palestina untuk menentang keputusan Pengadilan. Mereka tak mau menunggu keputusan Mahkamah Agung Israel yang rencananya akan diketuk pada hari Senin tanggal 10 Mei 2021. (MA akhirnya menunda sidang karena adanya kerusuhan di Yerusalem).

Puncaknya, setelah shalat Jumat tanggal 7 Mei 2021, puluhan ribu warga Palestina demo di halaman masjid Sl Aqsa dan sekitarnya. Tiba-tiba ada provokator yang melemparkan batu, mercon dan benda lainnya ke aparat keamanan Israel. Terjadi kerusuhan. Aparat membalas dengan peluru karet dan granat kejut. Lebih dari 500 korban warga Palestina dan aparat terluka. Tapi tak ada korban yang tewas.

3 hari kemudian, tiba-tiba Hamas meluncurkan ratusan roket ke berbagai penjuru wilayah Israel..
Pesawat tempur IDF (angkatan bersenjata Israel) membalas membombardir target baterai peluncur roket Hamas yang sengaja ditaruh di tengah pemukiman padat penduduk.
Sampai hari ini, sudah 2 ribu lebih roket yang diluncurkan Hamas ke Israel dan entah berapa ribu kilogram bom Israel dijatuhkan di wilayah Gaza.
Ada 100 lebih korban jiwa di pihak Hamas dan ada 6 warga Israel dan 1 warga India yang tewas.

Kemarin, perdana menteri Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu mengultimatum Hamas agar menghentikan serangan roketnya. Bila roket Hamas terus diluncurkan ke wilayah Israel, maka tank dan artileri Israel akan masuk ke Jalur Gaza.
Perang yang lebih besar ada di depan mata kita...

Semoga semua pihak yang berseteru mampu menahan diri dan membuka pintu perdamaian.

Masalah hukum harus diselesaikan dengan hukum. Bukan digiring ke arah isu politik. Apalagi menjadi isu agama.
Itu sungguh tidak bermartabat...

ITULAH masalah Israel vs Hamas , yg dikenal dan menguak menjadi Palestina vs Israel.
Gladly after Netanyahu threatens to deploy the ground troops hamas agreed to ceasefires. See, this how the thing work in Palestine.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You get the point. So, instead of peace talk. They try to massacre israel peoples. For what? For showing their power? But then, why act cowardly by shooting the enemy from civilians area. That can be endangered civilians lives. what the heck. they say they want they peace talk. But, they keep provoke their enemy and increase the victims insteads. Why they are doing that?

Palestine nation is exists today. UN acknowledge that, We acknowledge that. But why we still not acknowledge the Israel state?

If you called that open air prison as a soverign state then we couldn't argue no more ...

Sigh

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,397
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Gladly after Netanyahu threatens to deploy the ground troops hamas agreed to ceasefires. See, this how the thing work in Palestine.
As I remember, Bibi was threatened to deploy ground troops was few days ago. This ceasefire was not because of that.

Perkosya_QT

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If you called that open air prison as a soverign state then we couldn't argue no more ...

Sigh

If independence means they can pass into Israel territory and can attack Israel citizen, then it is a "missunderstood independence".

Before the wall, there are many suicide bombers attack and intifada attack to Israel citizen.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If independence means they can pass into Israel territory and can attack Israel citizen, then it is a "missunderstood independence".

Before the wall, there are many suicide bombers attack and intifada attack to Israel citizen.

Ever heard the word " land grabbing " before ?? There is nothing normal in the Israel-Palestinian relationship . They always stay in the warring state status ...even with these temporary cease fire !! Tnink of Nagorno-Karabakh , North-South korea on the stereoid !! Do you even understand that ?? Everybody itching for a fight and guess what ?? Who's promoting the land grabbing process to tick and lit the fuse during the lul of staus-quo ?? Say what you will on image portaying sophistry but the crimes and violence was comitted never in the sama scales in intensity ! Or better yet try to google deeper on why world mainstream media reacts only after the rockets start flying from the palestinian side ?? Never before ?? Even for the words so called " precission strike " and covert ops .
If you are so sure about Israel magnamity then explain to us on why the US always blocking and vetoing whatever the rest of the world trying to put thing forward . Be it fact finding initiatives or even a binding resolution so this shits couldn't go on forever . Unless you were thinking the rest of Diplomatic/political world are blinds and naive as you were ... Then there is nothing we could argue anymore here . We are simply talking on a different wavelength and reality .

Sigh ....

Last edited:

BBOn

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Sigh
Well, since the beginning Israel was the one who proclaimed independence.
While egypt and now-Jordania even never had any idea if in the future there will be peoples from their ex- colonies that want to establish their own nation.
On the final night of the British withdrawal, the Jewish Agency for Israel declared the establishment of the State of Israel in accordance with the proposed UN plan.
This plan is about 2 nations in 1 land.
The Arab High Committee did not declare the situation on its own and instead, along with Transjordania, Egypt, and other members of the Arab League at that time, began the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. During the war, Israel gained territory that belong to wgypt and transjordania.
So, who wants to be blamed now❓

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom