Indonesia Casual Discussion Warkop Indonesia

joedhie2k

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What is i found most damning was especially in Jabotabek area most if not all of Forkabi and FBR member was also a PFI grunts .
Collect the " fee " during the day and tear up the establishment during the night ....

Btw , All of you understand the word of establishment here don't you ??
This is actually a good bussiness model hehehehe

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
don't believe tukang gorengan as tukang gorengan if you are not so sure about his background at all

Aiptu-Tutut.jpg
tutut.jpg

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
don't believe tukang gorengan as tukang gorengan if you are not so sure about his background at all

View attachment 7757 View attachment 7758
But the presence of "tukang gorengan" hanging around just at the front of your place will definitely raise suspicion, so I doubt its viable cover. Tukang bakso, Nasi Goreng, or Ojol on the other hand won't raise any suspicion

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
But the presence of "tukang gorengan" hanging around just at the front of your place will definitely raise suspicion, so I doubt its viable cover. Tukang bakso, Nasi Goreng, or Ojol on the other hand won't raise any suspicion

There is a Military Police member who stationed near my working place in Jakarta i known, in one occasion i bump into him unexpectedly while he is sweeping the streets wearing pasukan orange Jakarta camo near one of Vital Object in Jakarta. We are talking briefly and he just said he is on duty.

Seriously, Indonesia authority actually still maintained their state Police policy habit for so long even after the fall of Soeharto.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There is a Military Police member who stationed near my working place in Jakarta i known, in one occasion i bump into him unexpectedly while he is sweeping the streets wearing pasukan orange Jakarta camo near one of Vital Object in Jakarta. We are talking briefly and he just said he is on duty.

Seriously, Indonesia authority actually still maintained their state Police policy habit for so long even after the fall of Soeharto.
And to be honest that " padat karya " endeavour were quite draining on the budget too . I say we much better spend more of the allocated budget to mould a much better infrastructured information gathering means that doesn't rely much on personels but much more of a subtle means . While hand's on approach do has it's merit ... Times are changing ... And it's changing fast .

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
we much better spend more of the allocated budget to mould a much better infrastructured information gathering means that doesn't rely much on personels but much more of a subtle means . While hand's on approach do has it's merit ... Times are changing ... And it's changing fast .
Cyber surveillance have its hard cap limit. And most of the time there is a real need to use HUMINIT. Even myselves use boots on the ground source (well more like high heels on marble floor) to get a feel of mostly financial related information.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
And to be honest that " padat karya " endeavour were quite draining on the budget too . I say we much better spend more of the allocated budget to mould a much better infrastructured information gathering means that doesn't rely much on personels but much more of a subtle means . While hand's on approach do has it's merit ... Times are changing ... And it's changing fast .

You know, Mossad itself still rely on Humint and personal data gathering method to collect much precise and detail information.

And this ad give us much info how HUMINT is still high on demand everywhere
D70bnLwXoAUMOG8.jpeg

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You know, Mossad itself still rely on Humint and personal data gathering method to collect much precise and detail information.

And this ad give us much info how HUMINT is still high on demand everywhere View attachment 7792
Cyber surveillance have its hard cap limit. And most of the time there is a real need to use HUMINIT. Even myselves use boots on the ground source (well more like high heels on marble floor) to get a feel of mostly financial related information.
Nothing is perfect . But you have to admitt that our situation are starting to go on the ridiculous side of thing do you ??
What i mean is ... Start with a clear division of labour ! No more uniformed officer ( unless they were embedded ) dive down into the foray . Let the real intelligence officer/professional do their trade ... It was more efficient and cost saving in the long run ..

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

View attachment 7757 View attachment 7758

Police intelligence can look like preman you know he he.

Tigers are spotted in West Sumatra, Solok region to be precise. It is rare to see tiger in West Sumatra nowadays, they are mostly found in Aceh, North Sumatra, Lampung, Bengkulu (all of them are provinces)

Last edited:

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think this is why many people in West Sumatra likes to keep dog despite it is a conservative Islamic region. It is due to prevention measure over possible tigers attack as dog will bark if they spot a tiger present and also to hunt wild boar.

joedhie2k

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A survey team from my office met a tiger in rokan last year. Maybe the population is already exist for but stay hidden. And nowaday they go outside of their habitat looking for food

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A survey team from my office met a tiger in rokan last year. Maybe the population is already exist for but stay hidden. And nowaday they go outside of their habitat looking for food

Rokan in Riau right ?? Well even in Riau province there are still tigers present, I never think of that before.

Last edited:

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

I would love to see them "nyamar" as bencong.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think this is why many people in West Sumatra likes to keep dog despite it is a conservative Islamic region. It is due to prevention measure over possible tigers attack as dog will bark if they spot a tiger present and also to hunt wild boar.
Upaya-Penangkapan-Harimau-Sumatera-031220-Ief-1.jpg
Harimau-Sumatera-Masuk-Ladang-031220-Ief-1.jpg
Upaya-Penangkapan-Harimau-Sumatera-031220-Ief-5.jpg

Udah masuk ke area perkebunan warga, they are the largest cat in ASEAN region beside Bengal Tiger population in Myanmar

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom