Indonesia Casual Discussion Warkop Indonesia

Mejikuhibiu

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
When i first heard of it i kinda want to make wish but i soon i remember that Allah swt do create cockroach and fleas for a purposes .
Soon i smoke djisamsoe and sip some more black kapal api while pretending to hear nothing at all ...

Btw , the latest news also mention about HRS were in the same boat with them....

☕
But there is no release about Hrs condition

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,851
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kalau dia emang gak kena, harusnya udah koar2 kan untuk mematahkan anggapan para haternya?
Ini kok diem?
Orang yg pernah ketemuan sama dia juga tumbang satu-satu

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
For whatever job you had

EoHy7vdVEAAw64i.jpeg

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
One way or other the police was allready issuing a summon notice . When he brought down to the precinct he will be tested more rigourously and meticulously . The rest ?? All for the media hype and WAG happy time hours ...
Kalau dia emang gak kena, harusnya udah koar2 kan untuk mematahkan anggapan para haternya?
Ini kok diem?
Orang yg pernah ketemuan sama dia juga tumbang satu-satu

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Here some snippet that circulated around the FB and WAG . Take that with a truck load of salts ....
We will get more confirmation in the future anyway ...
FB_IMG_1606885702635.jpg

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

I feel like our government needs to do a massive public relations program so that we don't have people like this going around doing whatever they're doing.

I say this because a significant number of people that I've talked to compare the situation in Indonesian Papua to Xinjiang saying that "Javanese colonizer Indonesians" have massacred around 500,000 Papuan natives and are currently eradicating local Papuan culture.

It sounds absurd and yet so many people believe it.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Sekarang beraninya sama nenek-nenek huh...
I never thought they'll become this low.
That video has no context whatsoever merely narrative. Moreover, I assume you are not East Javanese? Thus, not familiar with the sociological situation here?
Isn't that curious that the local police doesn't do anything to stop them doing so, while our police here protecting their embassy to prevent such eventually to even happen in the first place?

I feel like our government needs to do a massive public relations program so that we don't have people like this going around doing whatever they're doing.

I say this because a significant number of people that I've talked to compare the situation in Indonesian Papua to Xinjiang saying that "Javanese colonizer Indonesians" have massacred around 500,000 Papuan natives and are currently eradicating local Papuan culture.

It sounds absurd and yet so many people believe it.
No point expecting anything from our gov't on the matter. Not only they don't have the slightest clue on how to do it the current efforts look like it were run by a troop of amateurs.
BTW take a look around in this forum, because I've noticed an Indonesia poster with similar undertone (separatism) in his posting with the usual posting of fake news outlet and amateurish photoshopped pictorial. I haven't check further, but it's also similar to how it starts in /r/indonesia. At first, it's merely undertone, once it receives enough positive respond its get escalated.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,851
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That video has no context whatsoever merely narrative. Moreover, I assume you are not East Javanese? Thus, not familiar with the sociological situation here?

Isn't that curious that the local police doesn't do anything to stop them doing so, while our police here protecting their embassy to prevent such eventually to even happen in the first place?

No point expecting anything from our gov't on the matter. Not only they don't have the slightest clue on how to do it the current efforts look like it were run by a troop of amateurs.
BTW take a look around in this forum, because I've noticed an Indonesia poster with similar undertone (separatism) in his posting with the usual posting of fake news outlet and amateurish photoshopped pictorial. I haven't check further, but it's also similar to how it starts in /r/indonesia. At first, it's merely undertone, once it receives enough positive respond its get escalated.
Tapi emang benar rumah ibu mahfud digeruduk.
Untuk sekarang domisili east java.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,521
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What is FPI goals, what are they trying to accomplish?

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What is FPI goals, what are they trying to accomplish?
Please , differentiate the PFI during the Ambon schism and nowaday era . I don't know what was their purpose anymore ....

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,521
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Are they have political ambitions?

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Are they have political ambitions?
Hidden deep in their agenda today was to transfrom RI into the caliphates . They might deny this but still , the end's game was the same .
Most recent devoted member of them were splinter from LDII , NII and the likes . And i still haven't figure out wether they were spliters elements or sleeping agents to annex the much larger and prominent organisation as mean of transportation in the broad light

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hidden deep in their agenda today was to transfrom RI into the caliphates . They might deny this but still , the end's game was the same .
Most recent devoted member of them were splinter from LDII , NII and the likes . And i still haven't figure out wether they were spliters elements or sleeping agents to annex the much larger and prominent organisation as mean of transportation in the broad light

Don't forget the recently banned HTI , many of them joint the ranks behind FPI and PA 212. And there is some politician or retired general who ride the mass such as those to reach prominent position.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What is i found most damning was especially in Jabotabek area most if not all of Forkabi and FBR member was also a PFI grunts .
Collect the " fee " during the day and tear up the establishment during the night ....

Btw , All of you understand the word of establishment here don't you ??

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom