Indonesia Casual Discussion Warkop Indonesia

Aassdimenso

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Don't know why, but seeing many Indonesian in social medias sympathizing Russia just because Ukraine supposedly aligned to US really concern me.
Yep they somehow support Russia invasion of Ukraine but most of them i bet don't support Israel occupation in Palestine which basically is the same thing.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,389
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
And Daddy Putin with his big brain also implied that he is a Nazi apparently. Nazi with a Jewish leader😂🤣😂🤣
Actually what Putin’s Russia meant with “We gonna clear Ukraine of Nazi”, the Nazis are the Anti-Putin Far-Right groups like Azov etc. Glad the parliament is filled with insignificant number of likeminded Ukrainians.

Aassdimenso

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Actually what Putin’s Russia meant with “We gonna clear Ukraine of Nazi”, the Nazis are the Anti-Putin Far-Right groups like Azov etc. Glad the parliament is filled with insignificant number of likeminded Ukrainians.
Yep it's just show how ridiculous Putin is by bringing denazification as one of his reason to invade Ukraine and his internet supporter also talking the Nazis are in control most of the Ukrainian government and military which is of course not true.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Don't know why, but seeing many Indonesian in social medias sympathizing Russia just because Ukraine supposedly aligned to US really concern me.
our netizen are actually divided into two in that matters, for contra-example of what you said can be found in this video comment section.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,389
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
our netizen are actually divided into two in that matters, for contra-example of what you said can be found in this video comment section.
Some also blames NATO and Russia at the same time. Blames NATO because they said that the Russia would not gonna invades Ukraine1 if NATO was disbanded Post-Cold War, for Putin’s Russia thinks that NATO threatens them and Post Euromaidan Ukraine is welcome the idea of Ukraine joining NATO.

I think its already too late now for NATO to accept Ukrainian Government request of joining NATO. Article 5 will active and thats mean all NATO members have to fight Russia, too stupid to make the war bigger.

The safest way is by helping Ukraine by supplying them and trained them. If the west and others still want to put troops in the ground, they can put troops that ‘de jure (diatas kertas/menurut hukum)’ not theirs. So when Russia said in UN for example that west put their troops in Ukraine to fight against them, Western countries and others can just said, “what do you mean?, we have no ties with them”. Give the Putin his own medicine, Wagner scheme also used against him.

Edit: 1

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Disini ada yg merasa gak, kayaknya Russia ini sudah kehilangan momentum?
Progress terlalu lambat, blitzkrieg udah gagal, rantai komandan Ukraine aja masih utuh.

Thanks for the St Nlaw and St Javelin for their protection and penetration

FlyinMandau

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indeed, that's why I use "Many" instead of Most or All. I just think that our netizen is.. um.. how should I say this.. Terlalu mudah kebawa arus? they easily believe anything in the internet or coerced to believe something that they don't initially.
TBH I see myself as neutral in Luhansk-Donetsk conflict at first, but after Russia really does send their troops through undisputed other Ukraine soil with denazification as their casus belli ofc it's only natural that we support the oppressed right? this kind of reasoning is not what I'm seeing yet from our netizen as their reason to support Russia are simply haha putin stronkk chad, murica baddd, jewish evilll.
I'm really curious what would they think if PRC start supporting OPM and then use them as stepping stone to create puppet government here.

HellFireIndo

Committed member
Reactions
Reddit is crazy, they believe all sorts of news as long as it is pro-Ukraine, even though the source is only come from Ukrainian media and highly unrealistic

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Visually confirmed loss of yesterday Russian forces, great jobs from @Oeryxscope

FMlXm4NXoAAic4u.png

6 MBT, 20-21 APC and dozens of military grade trucks
They lost a Mechanized infantry battalion worth of material every day of fighting in Ukraine. Their losses in first Chechen war is not as large as this one.

HellFireIndo

Committed member
Reactions
Visually confirmed loss of yesterday Russian forces, great jobs from @Oeryxscope

View attachment 40295
6 MBT, 20-21 APC and dozens of military grade trucks
They lost a Mechanized infantry battalion worth of material every day of fighting in Ukraine. Their losses in first Chechen war is not as large as this one.
Any news on Ukraine loss? cannot find anything on them

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tho 🇺🇦 able to defend himself so far, it's not without any loses.

🇺🇦, still loosing ground.
They just want to fight and fight till they can't.

Anyway, all western oriented media make news on how 🇺🇦 keep the ground.

This also serve as propaganda to keep the 🇺🇦 high. As for 🇺🇦 losing, you can get them via local pro 🇷🇺 military web. Such as Jakartagreater.com, jejaktapak.com, airspacereview.com, or militermeter.com.

Tho i never visit again such site in long time.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Any news on Ukraine loss? cannot find anything on them

Look at Oryx Twitter and blog, https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html?m=1

he Made visual confirmation data, the Ukraine loss is great too. But considering the Russian has superior air force, that's quite normal to be happened.

The Russian morals is dropping in big way, they seemingly loss the ground, they were supposed to be brother and sister countries, which share similar language, religion, historical ties and even share the great tribulation together for milenia. And in contrary, the Ukraine people is had highest moral and being united together, you can see their president and cabinet member is keep staying in Kiev, ex Presiden Poroshenko even joining local militia unit in Kiev to boost the morale together. And now Western allies arms, fuels and volunteer force is started to arrive in Ukraine.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tho 🇺🇦 able to defend himself so far, it's not without any loses.

🇺🇦, still loosing ground.
They just want to fight and fight till they can't.

Anyway, all western oriented media make news on how 🇺🇦 keep the ground.

This also serve as propaganda to keep the 🇺🇦 high. As for 🇺🇦 losing, you can get them via local pro 🇷🇺 military web. Such as Jakartagreater.com, jejaktapak.com, airspacereview.com, or militermeter.com.

Tho i never visit again such site in long time.

Hope the Russian lose badly here, they need their own medicine. Got rumor the Belarussian would joint the fight with their own soldiers. Hence great speech of Ukraine presiden to address the Belarussian people to become themselves, not Russian. If this happened, expect the west retaliation would be more severe, and involved concerned parties such as the Poland, Lituanian, Latvia and other.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Russian lose
Well, it's depend how you describe "lose" word.

I mean ofc 🇷🇺 suffer e numerical loses, and fail to take down Kyiv within 48 hours (even got slap with tochka). At this point i didn't even know what 🇷🇺 try to achieve. Wether it's total annihilation or just to install pupet goverment.
IMHO, since 🇷🇺 didn't use its full power. What Putin try to get is political victory(same case with Armenia & Azerbaijan war)

for me 🇷🇺 speed from Crimea had worried me a lot, and Kyiv righ tnow at stake. My bet since the war has broke out 🇺🇦 only will last a week. With some notion even if Zenelsky captured(or worst) most of 🇺🇦 still choose to fight.

Well, Even 🇷🇺 win. Their rubel willn't have any uses in the market, and international bad stigma (what US try to potrait 🇷🇺) is on work from now on.

Well, i just think Putin is make blunder move amidst 🇷🇺 economic crysis. Will need 10 or more years to recosntruct that nations economy.

Gladly, we live in Indonesia. Where we didn't afraid of starvation when total embargo mounted. 🤣

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Facts are lost on these guys and more like them that Russia attacked a sovereign but far weaker country, and yet they remains steadfast in becoming Putin's cheerleaders.
Ya karena orang" itu gapernah memahami pembukaan UUD 45. Kalau udah masuk ranah militer komennya selalu belinya ini itu, kalau ga keturutan nyinyir.

Ya gimana, kualitas media kita tidak mengedukasi. Warganya juga tidak mengedukasi diri mereka sendiri dengan pantas. Ironisnya mereka cuma ngelontarin pendapat tanpa tau duduk perkara..

Ya Tuhan, pinginku di negeri ini cuma 1, semua warganya suka membaca buku.

Top Bottom