Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Harimau dibawa ke era awal PD II yang bisa killing cuma AT MINE ukuran jumbo sama bomber/fighter model Stuka ato Il-2 sthurmovik.
Nah, if we see some penetration table aginst RHA equivalent from 1000m with 0°, here some candidate that can defeat Harimau even in early war, i will just assume the harimau armor just 50mm equivalent of RHA, since its made from Aluminium and applique

All with APCBC ammo
75 mm M3 gun from M4 can pen 73mm thick
76 F34 mm from T-34 can pen 60mm
57 mm QF 6 Pdr from crusader/chromwell can pen 84 mm
57 mm Zis 3 from T-35-57 can pen 106mm
75 KwK40/L46 from Pz IVF/2 can pen 118mm

Let alone big gun such 150 and 152 mm howitzer.

In slight view yes Harimau will perform similarly like Panzer 4, fast, accurate,might be cheap. The only problem is it has no armor.
I hope they made the ammo storage on the hull is fireproof and add morre armor around the crew compartmen (mid to front section) to reduce mendongak problem.

Psstt..... Era block will do 😊

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The balls are on madame srimul court??

"Saat ditanya apakah pertemuan tersebut juga membahas ihwal iuran jet tempur KF-21 yang belum terselesaikan, Jokowi mengatakan tidak. Kendati demikian, Jokowi memastikan akan menanyakan hal tersebut ke Menteri Keuangan Sri Mulyani.

"Tapi tidak membahas juga mengenai KFX. Tidak berbicara mengenai itu. Mengenai KFX nanti saya tanyakan ke Menteri Keuangan statusnya sampai di mana," tuturnya.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nah, if we see some penetration table aginst RHA equivalent from 1000m with 0°, here some candidate that can defeat Harimau even in early war, i will just assume the harimau armor just 50mm equivalent of RHA, since its made from Aluminium and applique

All with APCBC ammo
75 mm M3 gun from M4 can pen 73mm thick
76 F34 mm from T-34 can pen 60mm
57 mm QF 6 Pdr from crusader/chromwell can pen 84 mm
57 mm Zis 3 from T-35-57 can pen 106mm
75 KwK40/L46 from Pz IVF/2 can pen 118mm

Let alone big gun such 150 and 152 mm howitzer.

In slight view yes Harimau will perform similarly like Panzer 4, fast, accurate,might be cheap. The only problem is it has no armor.
I hope they made the ammo storage on the hull is fireproof and add morre armor around the crew compartmen (mid to front section) to reduce mendongak problem.

Psstt..... Era block will do 😊

You know, Harimau already applying advance modular armor up to STANAG V model beside their original alumunium armor?

ardezzo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
in Ukr-Rus war thread, someone said that UA is interested with Kaplan MT, unfortunately mbah gugel doesn't give provide me any result about it.

So, if it's true, how do you think would Harimau fare in that war? I'm certain that it will had role something like AMX-10RC

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,852
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
in Ukr-Rus war thread, someone said that UA is interested with Kaplan MT, unfortunately mbah gugel doesn't give provide me any result about it.

So, if it's true, how do you think would Harimau fare in that war? I'm certain that it will had role something like AMX-10RC
Ukraine already operate Hariamu-ish tank

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You know, Harimau already applying advance modular armor up to STANAG V model beside their original alumunium armor?
I'm sure frontally Harimau is stronger than this

Correct, Harimau got applique armor, but the problem is I can't identify what kind of armor is it. Does the applique armor itself represent Level 5 STANAG or the aluminium is Level 5 STANAG.

Even find STANAG equivalent to RHA were difficult. Nowadays Armor protection were number by equivalency to RHA thus will change according to what projectile it against.

At best, current Harimau posses about 75 to 150 mm thick armor equivalent to RHA. Thus, i hope they add extra layer of protection. It has good power to weight ratio tho at 20 HP/ton.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
How is it performed in battlefield?
No documentation so far, but it will lean to "better have than nothing"

Beside armor i didn't see any significant changes in electricity, optronics nor engine. So yeah, it was an AK 47 in tank world.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Correct, Harimau got applique armor, but the problem is I can't identify what kind of armor is it. Does the applique armor itself represent Level 5 STANAG or the aluminium is Level 5 STANAG.

Even find STANAG equivalent to RHA were difficult. Nowadays Armor protection were number by equivalency to RHA thus will change according to what projectile it against.

At best, current Harimau posses about 75 to 150 mm thick armor equivalent to RHA. Thus, i hope they add extra layer of protection. It has good power to weight ratio tho at 20 HP/ton.

Well, most country doesn't like to talking about their armor true capability, though some deployment in hot zone may give you some hints.

For example, Poland KTO Rosomak had been known to be impervious against RPG 7 type attacks either from the side or frontal attack. Meanwhile most of the UN upgraded Soviet Made T54/55 cant take such hit from RPG 7

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
my reaction to recent clash by indonesia & malaysia combined against iranian enabler netizen
1689073284214.png

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 627
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Kepala Bakamla RI Laksamana Madya Aan Kurnia mengatakan, kapal super tanker itu melakukan aktivitas ilegal di Laut Natura Utara, yang masuk wilayah zona ekonomi eksklusif (ZEE) Indonesia.

Kemudian, kapal patroli Bakamla, KN Pulau Marore-322 mengejar usai mendapati adanya aktivitas ilegal tersebut.

Dengan adanya kerja sama yang baik antara Bakamla dengan Agensi Penguatkuasaan Maritim Malaysia (APMM), KN Pulau Marore 322 diizinkan melakukan hot pursuit atau masuk oleh APMM ke ZEE Malaysia.

Dari APMM menerjunkan tujuh personel beserta satu helikopter yang langsung turun ke kapal MT Arman 114. Bakamla dan APMM pun menangkap kapal tersebut.

I hope they make a dramatic style documentary cover for this. Tema yang bagus buat bikin short movie kerjasama Bakamla dengan APMM.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom