chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
Lookey here, take some time to watch videos (any videos) about the event in Rempang and scroll the comment section, then judge for yourself if the comment section would reinforce my arguments or diminish them.

For one I grew up among them, so I know what I'm talking about.
like i said, indonesia battle hardenned againts local separatist. what we should aware of that, no more situations like 97-98 ever happen again in indonesia. indonesia will not destroy part by part flick by flick, it will destroy like tempered glass smash to the ground. tiji tibeh.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just knew that what became Indonesian CSIS origin was to collect newspaper clippings and analyzed Indonesian politics in 1962 on behalf of Catholic Party by Jusuf Wanandi. Not so far as Kompas, those who don’t like it usually called it as Komando Pastur.

So close with the Moertopo’s clique, that it also allegedly with LB Moerdani to ramped up Megawati and Gus Dur political influence in the end of his Pangab (Panglima ABRI) time to balance Golkar and Soeharto power, precursor of Reformation. This is how Indonesian military was also important for democratization of Indonesia, kebalikannya Tatmadaw at the right time.

What must be done now is intra party democracy within Indonesian political parties.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
previously claimed to be hoax seems to rise up again, do you guys think this has anything to do with chinese minister of defense missing recently ???
1694572743684.png

"Another clue was that the radiological monitoring aircraft WC-135R (registration number 64-14831) of the US Air Force continued to operate in the suspected area of the Chinese submarine disaster. The aircraft flew on September 6 into the airspace over the East China and Yellow Seas to monitor background radiation."

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,543
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
previously claimed to be hoax seems to rise up again, do you guys think this has anything to do with chinese minister of defense missing recently ???
View attachment 61086
"Another clue was that the radiological monitoring aircraft WC-135R (registration number 64-14831) of the US Air Force continued to operate in the suspected area of the Chinese submarine disaster. The aircraft flew on September 6 into the airspace over the East China and Yellow Seas to monitor background radiation."

omdhil

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
kapan ya ada politikus yang mau dukung LAPAN bikin roket
"Anda bisa bayangkan gantungan baju saja kita masih impor. Saya bilang sama LKPP, ya ngapain itu impor-impor semua, suruh aja bikin di dalam negeri. Itu kan bukan rocket science. Kenapa enggak bisa?", said Luhut lol.

Bukan gak bisa dikejer, tapi dah kelewat jauh. Plus, mahal pasti wkwk, belum parts pritilan-pritilannya yang itu isinya IQ semua wkwk

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom