Indonesia Casual Discussion Warkop Indonesia

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kurang baik apa naval grup, cuma beli dua unit loh padahal tapi dikasih WLP. Kalau TKMS musti beli belasan dulu kyknya.
Kalo kapal biasanya yang dihitung value kontraknya, meskipun cuma 2 unit tapi sampe 2+ billion dollar itu kalo nggak ada local content mahalnya kebangetan dan dengan harga segitu seharusnya udah cukup buat beli 3 kapal selam tanpa TOT

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,531
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kalo kapal biasanya yang dihitung value kontraknya, meskipun cuma 2 unit tapi sampe 2+ billion dollar itu kalo nggak ada local content mahalnya kebangetan dan dengan harga segitu seharusnya udah cukup buat beli 3 kapal selam tanpa TOT
1 billion cukup dapet 3...
Tapi kualitasnya 🤣

kantokuukai

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
"Quantity has its own quality", waktu itu maunya ada dulu sambil belajar sambil nanti bisa berkembang seperti LPD.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
F-22 with low observable (LO) fuel tanks and LO external weapon pods (?)

For F-35 version of external fuel tank, presumably Israeli already have that. Always be their aim to give F-35 additional range without aerial refueling (to Iran). KC-46 would be their new aircraft for the purpose btw, “if not Boeing, I’m not going” mentality, same as El Al. With Boeing recent conditions, it is not good mentality to have for now.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Singaporean SID, Australian ASD and others tapped SEA–ME–WE3. Understandable why Balai Deteksi Sinyal of BSSN is in Batam, the sea near it is intelligence gold mine.
However it is, I don’t think we have such SIGINT capability.

Do you know that first American KIA in Vietnam was from Army Security Agency that usually worked under the command (BKO/diperbantukan ke) of NSA?

Until now NSA still administratively under DoD with director that also the commander of Cyber Command (Title 10), but diperbantukan/di-BKO kan to ODNI, jadi main pake aturan/hukum Title 50.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
NYT article from February 29th about Japanese views of their political and economic conditions

“I don’t know who my mayor is or don’t check the news much,” said Mr. Tsujimoto, the percussionist. “I just watch internet news for stuff like when a new baby of some animal is born at a zoo.”
lol. Care nothing if his country’s ruling party (LDP) for decades was CIA Japanese silver bullet during the Cold War.

Wikipedia put it perfectly. Thanks Wikipedians (Wikipedia page editors)

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,089
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
snapshot.jpg

Pindad musti desain ranpur anoa / komodo banyak variasi

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Video from Amaq News Agency showing Crocus City Hall attackers

Edit:
This account has lots of interesting friends. This one uploaded scene from Al Hayat Media Center’s Flames of War of Abu Muhammad al–Adnani comments to Obama said that US would not put their boots in Iraq again. Technically, they back to Iraq with Operation Inherent Resolve, but only to support Peshmerga and Iraqi forces (sometimes Iranian backed Hashd al-Shabi also). Not directly fighting. Sick captured Iraqi M1117 tho lol

Last edited:

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Video from Amaq News Agency showing Crocus City Hall attackers

Edit:
This account has lots of interesting friends. This one uploaded scene from Al Hayat Media Center’s Flames of War of Abu Muhammad al–Adnani comments to Obama said that US would not put their boots in Iraq again. Technically, they back to Iraq with Operation Inherent Resolve, but only to support Peshmerga and Iraqi forces (sometimes Iranian backed Hashd al-Shabi also). Not directly fighting. Sick captured Iraqi M1117 tho lol
Untuk netralisir lol

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I mean this is not the first time people accuse the U.S of funding and backing terror groups. With all sorts of ridiculous accusations.

I remember a debate between Al Qaeda spokesmen vs an average Joe back then. Hillarious.

Channel parody dan satire itu, udah lama gak aktif.

Untuk sekarang The Babylon Bee rada2 mirip Onion mungkin bisa disebut penerusnya, meski Onion formatnya lebih ke komedi dalam bentuk berita.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom