Reactions
1 2,650
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

banyak juga list nya :)
real bebas aktif.

semisal PPA dikirim jadi delegasi Navy Day asik juga.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,694
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

1. Taqabbalahullah ya Syuhada
  2. Pembunuhan pemimpin belum pernah terbukti menurunkan kemampuan operasional grup yang dipimpin. True of AQ, true for IS, dan terlebih lagi Hamas yang biro politik dan militer nya emang pisah.
  3. War goes on.
==========================

"Tidak seorangpun yang masuk surga ingin kembali ke dunia padahal dia hanya mempunyai harta di bumi, kecuali orang yang mati syahid. Dia berangan-angan untuk kembali ke dunia kemudian berperang lalu terbunuh hingga sepuluh kali karena dia melihat keistimewaan mati syahid."

Anas reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No one who enters Paradise would like to return to the world, even if he could have everything on earth, except for the martyr. He will wish to return to the world and be killed ten more times due to the generous reward he sees.

(HR. Al-Bukhari dan Muslim)
Genjatan senjatan semakin sulit nih.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,786
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Genjatan senjatan

Gen. Model in 1944 : Warum wollen alle mein general meine Brücken zestören ? (Why do all my general wants my bridge blown up ?)

Me in 2024: Why do everyone wants my war to end ?

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,478
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Me in 2024: Why do everyone wants my war to end ?
War happened, you don’t like it, people want it to stop, you don’t like it too. I assume you just want to maintain the hatred and enmity to average Joe and Jane, because you know that people’s memories are short, no ones gonna care about Israel anymore, so you don’t want the war to stop. There is nothing good coming out of this war.

What you believe (religion) is not resonates with people that don’t believe it. It just about believe or not believe, and you cannot forced people to believe what you believe. Keep that for yourself and you not living in Muslim exclusive country. This idea of Bangsa Indonesia is for all people that called themselves as Indonesian, care nothing about who they are. This is the country of Bangsa Indonesia.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,786
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
War happened, you don’t like it, people want it to stop, you don’t like it too.

I don't remember myself becoming anti-war. When H.M.S attacked almost a year ago, I was among the very first to understand the significance of the attack. I never hate war, I just hate israel.

OTOH, I do appreciate what prolonged warfare in the Middle East could led into. I exhaustively wrote about it here, here and here , but am sure many of you guys are too lazy to read it.

So yes, I'm pro war, never pro peace. Not because I'm a maniac, but more because of I'm a bit of a calculative person
I assume you just want to maintain the hatred and enmity to average Joe and Jane, because you know that people’s memories are short, no ones gonna care about Israel anymore, so you don’t want the war to stop. There is nothing good coming out of this war.

Umm no, I don't actually care much about individual opinion. I basically make enemies left and right, even with former friends and fellow mods where I use to serve.

The one and only reason why I wrote that is I believe they lack the insight, because let's face it, when it comes to religion, most of the Muslims today are either illiterate or semi illiterate, they don't understand the value of this war. And because Palestine is a religious war, it's imperative to remind them that what they wish (a ceasefire) could be counter-productive

What you believe (religion) is not resonates with people that don’t believe it. It just about believe or not believe, and you cannot forced people to believe what you believe. Keep that for yourself and you not living in Muslim exclusive country. This idea of Bangsa Indonesia is for all people that called themselves as Indonesian, care nothing about who they are. This is the country of Bangsa Indonesia.

I spent half my life already reading about things related to either war, weapons and politics, my conclusion is that politics are basically a contest for power and superiority, this is a contest, and Islam being a political model (not a mere religion) must be imposed at the detriment of its foes.

Doesn't mean everyone must start converting to islam, but I believe it's political model are superior, I happen to be one of them, so I consider this a personal service (without pay).

The same argument could be brought when it comes to democracy, not everyone here likes democracy, I myself see it as a waste of time and a product of Athenian degeneracy, but unbeknownst to me, this ideology of democracy are imposed upon me. Do I have a choice ?

The same is true with Islam, the 8 billion men and women roaming the earth, am sure not many of them would voluntarily choose it as a political model...but had the early Muslims cared that much, than the greatness which is the Rashidun Caliphate (and its successors) would not exist. We simply steamroll the Persians, and turn the Romans into a 2nd rate power and impose our will.

And stop with that bullshit of Bangsa Indonesia. You know about a year or two ago, while reading E-Books about Ukraine in everand.com I happen to cross this book

The chapter 'Pancasila State' is of great interest to me...turns out the idea of 'Bangsa Indonesia' where the so called "This idea of Bangsa Indonesia is for all people that called themselves as Indonesian, care nothing about who they are. "

are basically a byproduct of :

1. An Abangan who happens to declare that his main enemy is Islam
  2. A Catholics hiding in the armpit of this abangan
  3. Some Chinese-Catholics who would later gave birth to an organization called CSIS
  4. Some guy called Ali Moertopo
  5. and many more
I highly recommend Muslims to start reading this book, and figure out on their own why is the 87% strong Muslim population are loosers in their own turf. To the point that the some zionists in Sulawesi could attack them in broad daylight when they show solidarity with Palestinians.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom