Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Why is the mod tolerating this??.. This is low IQ type of postings and infant level and kinda degrades the forum. His also been prema-banned from PDF for same reasons he became intolerable
Dont seem like they have any rule for «propaganda» post but he will get time banned for some time if he insult people directly.

actually i saw a profile on pdf that wrote similar way like he did. I tought it was him, good they banned him.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Broski I have nothing against Algeria and I am pro-Algeria myself I swear to god I promise you this.. But this is unacceptable bro
We don't need you or your country Qatar to come mediate between Algeria and your ally Morocco.
All Arab so-called monarchies are biased against Algeria in favor of their ally and friend Morocco.
So you are not welcome in my thread. Take a hike.

Last edited:

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear Members;

All off-topic posts have been deleted. DefenceHub is a platform where you can freely share your ideas. You can freely criticize or defend a country, its leader, its policies, but you cannot insult it. Here we aim for people from all over the world to interact with each other. Please offer your opinions instead of insults.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
What we're seeing in the so-called Abrahamic Accords is just the beginning where the Arab monarchies in MENA are redesigning the architecture of the new leadership in the new Arab-Israeli world.
The Abrahamic Accords is planned and crafted by Israel and the West, for the benefit of the West.
- A new Abrahamic Religion is being prepared by Zionists and pro-Zionists to replace Islam.!!
(An Imam from Al-Azhar Mosque in Egypt recently denounced this Satanic plan).
- Arab Republics are to be weakened and or dismantled, and vasal Arab monarchies and sheikdoms will be awarded full power on the region.

Israel, KSA and UAE are to be in the top layer leadership of the new Arab-Israeli world.
In their plan, the leadership of the Western part of the new Arab-Israeli world is being awarded to the corrupt monarchy of Morocco.

Is this Hell, or what ?

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Dear Members;

All off-topic posts have been deleted. DefenceHub is a platform where you can freely share your ideas. You can freely criticize or defend a country, its leader, its policies, but you cannot insult it. Here we aim for people from all over the world to interact with each other. Please offer your opinions instead of insults.
Forum leaders must be aware that a new phase of the Algeria-Morocco conflict is just beginning, and so do the differences between Algerians and Moroccans within this Forum.
This phase will most probably lead to real war though.

As far as this Forum is concerned, It gets even more complicated because :
All Arab monarchies (GCC and otherwise) will support Morocco's side (a monarchy too) to the detriment of Algeria, regardless of who is right or wrong.

For example, Tonil from Qatar in this thread came to create peer pressure and support the Moroccan Knowledgeseeker on his point of view. Mr Tonil with his limited English took the liberty by uttering insults describing me having mental illness as well as a low IQ.

On the same issue, I've been attacked previously by Saudis, Emiratis, Jordanians, etc because their goal was the same: to protect and promote Moroccan's position against Algeria and Morocco's colonial occupation of the Western Sahara.

These Arab monarchies have been financing Morocco's Army for many decades trying to create a balance of power between the two countries, to no avail. Algeria remains superior not only in its military doctrine, but also in the combative spirit of the Algerian soldier who would sacrifice his life for the nation but never for a despotic monarch like his Moroccan counterpart does.

Just an FYI.

Last edited:

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
Lost the elections Morocco will no longer be a member of UNESCO's Executive Board.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,357
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think it necessary to understand that BM are only deterrent when you have nuclear warheads orherwise you need to fire a lot of them in a war. But that is to take out strategic targets. Taking out armored vehicles and such would require UCAV as Turkey has demonstrated, imo.

Yup when it comes to payload delivery, a fighter jet remain the best option, its more flexible. In a single flight , fighter jets could carry more payload than a typical warhead inside a missile, add that to advances in smart muntions and the ability to cue multiple target.

One thing about most BM's is that it's mostly GPS/INS guided, that means that the coordinate of the target must be

1. Already known
2. Pre programmed to the missile

Once launched a missile could not be re-programmed for another target in flight unlike a jet. Off course there are some countries able to do this like the US with its block V tomahawk missile, but that capability is out of reach for most of the known countries on earth.

This threat could be neutralized, by simply moving constantly during a war, that's why we're seeing mobile command posts, mobile artillery, mobile missile launcher, mobile radar etc and why fixed position weapons fell out of use. In modern war, being fixed = dead. As much as scary it sounded, ballistic missiles are no wunderwaffe.

The only country we know that is actively pursuing moving target capable BM's are the US (LRHW) and Chinese and I don't think they want to export any of those.

Last edited:

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
Confirmed, Morocco used Turkish MAM-L to kill 3 Algerians and Sahrawi civilians on their way to Mauritania.
maml3.jpg

Maml2.jpg

maml1-150x150.jpg

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Confirmed, Morocco used Turkish MAM-L to kill 3 Algerians and Sahrawi civilians on their way to Mauritania.
View attachment 36018
View attachment 36019
View attachment 36020
The Moroccan army of Mohamed 6 had committed an act of terrorism by killing the 3 Algerian civilians on their way to Mauritania. The vassal regime of Morocco will ne held responsible for his coward act and severe reprisals from the Algerian Armed forces are in order.

The nationality of the drones used by Morocco is of no relevance regarding this criminal incident.
Morocco obtains armament from various countries and not Turkey alone.

Last edited:

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
You told the other guy that their stance is neutral and i corrected you. Stop spreading lies :)
Turkey doesn’t support the freedom of Western Sahara because they have the Kurdish problem and the Armenian and Greek problem.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
It looks like the Sahrawi army has started using long-range rocket

Lieutenant Colonel Kawali ❌☠ Mohamed Khaled❌
Captain Molouki Abdel Latif❌
First Lieutenant Soalki Abdel Haq❌
First Lieutenant Saadoun Khaled❌
First Lieutenant Mesafel Abdel Moneim❌
First Corps Sian Jaafar❌
Corporal Ait Qashi Abdel Qader❌
Corporal Dokany Mohamed Ali❌
Qaddadi Belkacem❌
Jawadi Muhammad Al Hout❌
Jrody Khaled❌
Megawil Jawad❌

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,986
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
View attachment 36018
View attachment 36019
View attachment 36020

Erdogan historically has shown no diplomatic balance, he generally goes all in one side. What i don't understand is that Algeria supports Turkeys position in Libya, while egypt, isreal, france, russia, assad, iran, saudis, uea all support warlord haftar.

On the surface it looks to me that Turkey would either support Algeria or stay out of it.

But the selling of arms to Morroco confuses me.

Any Turks on here know the geopolitical significance of either nation to Turkey today?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Erdogan historically has shown no diplomatic balance, he generally goes all in one side. What i don't understand is that Algeria supports Turkeys position in Libya, while egypt, isreal, france, russia, assad, iran, saudis, uea all support warlord haftar.

On the surface it looks to me that Turkey would either support Algeria or stay out of it.

Any Turks on here know the geopolitical significance of either nation to Turkey today?
Algeria and turkey have a historical history in the past. I think turkey want to keep a balance between the 2 muslim nations. To be honest idk why algeria is on the same page with turkey in Libya but thats a good thing i guess. For me i personally believe morocco have more in common with turkey. Morocco are on the same page as turkey in libya, with the bosnian against the serbs, against bashar al assad and Iran. Modern Algeria through the early times of the establishment of their republic been leaning towards the communist oriented countries/East. Algeria have good ties with the russians, the iranians, the serbs etc. Thats maybe something to take into consideration.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara

Fun fact, when Moroccans want to insult the Algerians and the Sahrawis they call us "Karaghila"
Karaghila are the Turks of North Africa. they use it as a racist insult.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
The Moroccan authorities continue to lie to the families of the soldiers who were killed in Western Sahara.
They tell them that your sons died while trying to immigrate to the Canary Islands.

Top Bottom