Western Sahara War: Moroccan Casus Belli and Algerian Options

Amineyalo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Moroco
Morocco is a protectorate of its masters France and Israel.
Morocco is worried and obsessed. No one else is.
Algeria talk about morocco like a jealouse woman. Yall are obssesed with us. Childeren of otoman and france. Without morocco you was still occupied by france. Hahahah algeria excist in 1960. 🤣

Morocco rulled spain for 700 year. Algeria never had any war

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Algeria talk about morocco like a jealouse woman. Yall are obssesed with us. Childeren of otoman and france. Without morocco you was still occupied by france. Hahahah algeria excist in 1960. 🤣

Morocco rulled spain for 700 year. Algeria never had any war
You converse like a child. Has your mother changed your diapers yet ?

Amineyalo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Moroco
Moroccans by nature can't fight. They are anything but warriors. But their talents are in killing Sahrawi civilians.

1) They waited for Algerians after they fought for their independence, and they then came claiming that Algeria belongs to them.

2) They waited for the Mauritanians after they fought for their independence, and they then came claiming that Mauritania belongs to them.

3) They waited for the Sahrawis after they fought for their independence, and they then came claiming that the Western Sahara belongs to them.

Does anyone here see a trend, of is it just me ? lol

The Moroccan ruler keeps lying to the poor Moroccans about being a "2000 year Empire" that nobody heard about except this ruler.
An empire of lies.
If Algeria wanted access to the Atlantic it would accept Hassan 2 propositions of dividing WESTERN SAHARA between Morroco Algeria and Mauritania, Algeria Refused and the two others accepted, later Mauritania withdrew under POLISARIO attacks but Morroco advanced to occupy some of the territories.
A question for you, If it's Moroccan soil, Why it has accepted to share it with others? And we there was no fighting against the Spanish invaders?
I can’t take you serious. HAHAHAHAHA

MOROCCANS are known fighters in kickboxing, ufc, boxing al champions. Where are any algerians ? Algerians are known for belly dancing in paris. Where your parents came from.

morocco ruled spain for 700 years. Algeria just excist in year 1960. Macron is your president. Algeria is made by france. Algeria have no experience in war. Algeria was last country to be be a colony. Because you didn’t fought like morocco did. And don’t forget 1963. Morocco came in algeria 200 km.
Algeria have old sovjet weapons. They bought iskander. Even armenia has that weapon. Azerbedjan barak 8 wich morocco also bought destroyed that missile. Hahahahahahhha

Amineyalo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Moroco
You are out of control and you deserve to be banned, kiddo.
You don't belong here, boy.
You need a ban! I’m gonna be here for a long time. Finally you meet someone who is gonna make you crazy with facts. I never end the discussion. So good luck.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
You need a ban! I’m gonna be here for a long time. Finally you meet someone who is gonna make you crazy with facts. I never end the discussion. So good luck.
Go learn English first, because I can barely understand the gibberish you are writing here. You also seem to need some medical attention as well.

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Oh I forgot, Morocco doesn't provide a proper education for the subjects of the ruler. A Human Development Index of 121 for Morocco, means poor education, doesn't it.

Amineyalo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Moroco
I think given the terrain and size of both military's a war would be a stalemate. With some slight border changes and moderate loss of life. Would last about 4 months and then the EU would come in a negotiate a peace. Neither of them as any proper offensive capacity.
Morocco is destroying polisario with drones alone. Morocco don’t need to use it’s whole force to destory polisario.

Amineyalo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Moroco
Oh I forgot, Morocco doesn't provide a proper education for the subjects of the ruler. A Human Development Index of 121 for Morocco, means poor education, doesn't it.
First of all im born in netherlands. I don’t speak english. Second algeria is 3 world country compared to morocco.

who got the biggest fianciel district in africa. Morocco, who got biggest harbor in africa ? Morocco. Tanger med port is even top 20 in world. Algeria economic is just oil. And oil runs out! That is why the gdp is almost the same now. And inside 2 year morocco gdp is higher.
algeria is a poor country where they wait in line for food.
1 dirham = 16 dinar lol

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
First of all im born in netherlands. I don’t speak english. Second algeria is 3 world country compared to morocco.

who got the biggest fianciel district in africa. Morocco, who got biggest harbor in africa ? Morocco. Tanger med port is even top 20 in world. Algeria economic is just oil. And oil runs out! That is why the gdp is almost the same now. And inside 2 year morocco gdp is higher.
algeria is a poor country where they wait in line for food.
1 dirham = 16 dinar lol
Alright. You can go away now.
Wow. what a genius. lol

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
It is very reassuring to see Moroccans are clueless and intellectually challenged as these guys. lol

Last edited:

Amineyalo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Moroco
Anyone on here who knows the politics and region well who isn't Algerian or Moroccan that can give us an overview of what's happening and who wants what?
Sahara is always been moroccan. It is in moroccan hands. Moroccans live there, they use moroccan dirham etc. Polisario are like kurds in turkey pkk.
Algeria finance polisario! They also are responsible for child soldiers in polisario tindouf camps.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Sahara is always been moroccan. It is in moroccan hands. Moroccans live there, they use moroccan dirham etc. Polisario are like kurds in turkey pkk.
Algeria finance polisario! They also are responsible for child soldiers in polisario tindouf camps.
The Western Sahara Republic is the neighbor of both Algeria and Morocco.
That ain't gonna change.

1638838916356.jpeg

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

algerian believe in propoganda of uneducated old military dictators. Algerian army is a weak joke! Algerians are not known for fighting. Morocco can invade algeria like in 1963 if they wanted it.
You wrote:
"algerian believe in propoganda of uneducated old military dictators."

You own education sees quite low, to tell you the truth.
So don't speak of things above your understanding level.
My advice to you: You need further schooling.

Amineyalo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Moroco
The Sahrawi Army launched attacks against Moroccan positions along the sand wall that divides Western Sahara.
63rd, 67th and 69th FAR battalions were attacked. one HQ demolished in Maitir Mjainza.
Ahh cute do you believe your gouverments military dictator propoganda.

only thing that got smashed are polisario trucks and algerian drones.

Attachments

• 6834E537-F39B-4CE6-9EAE-5CFCC444CAB9.jpeg
    6834E537-F39B-4CE6-9EAE-5CFCC444CAB9.jpeg
    462.8 KB · Views: 80
Top Bottom