Western Sahara War: Moroccan Casus Belli and Algerian Options

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,994
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Fun fact, when Moroccans want to insult the Algerians and the Sahrawis they call us "Karaghila"
Karaghila are the Turks of North Africa. they use it as a racist insult.

Do they think being a "Morrocan" holds more weight then being a Turk? A nation who still bows his head to the french and spanish?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
I would like to mention something. The relations between morocco and turkey have a long, and rich history together. You will always find insults between nations that are in tense relation politically speaking. However i would also like to mention that morocco ranked nr 1 in the arab world when it comes to how turkey conduct their foreign policy. 57% in fact. I think this thread would be more fruitfull if people can mention more facts and statistics, and history rather then fake propaganda based on their personal opinion😁

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Erdogan historically has shown no diplomatic balance, he generally goes all in one side. What i don't understand is that Algeria supports Turkeys position in Libya, while egypt, isreal, france, russia, assad, iran, saudis, uea all support warlord haftar.

On the surface it looks to me that Turkey would either support Algeria or stay out of it.

But the selling of arms to Morroco confuses me.

Any Turks on here know the geopolitical significance of either nation to Turkey today?
Algeria has long term strategic interests with Turkey.
Turkey selling a few drones to Morocco is just business and makes no difference. Morocco buys Chinese drones and Israeli drones as well.
Morocco heavily in debt always obtains free cash from Gulf States to try to keep the balance of power with Algeria.

If a real war occurs, Algeria has Iskander ballistic missiles and S400's .

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
I would like to mention something. The relations between morocco and turkey have a long, and rich history together. You will always find insults between nations that are in tense relation politically speaking. However i would also like to mention that morocco ranked nr 1 in the arab world when it comes to how turkey conduct their foreign policy. 57% in fact. I think this thread would be more fruitfull if people can mention more facts and statistics, and history rather then fake propaganda based on their personal opinion😁
Your analysis makes no sense.
Morocco is a submissive vassal protectorate of France and Israel, and uses Pegasus spyware on its Muslim neighbors.

Turkey's interests in Africa are in complete opposition to France's and Israel's interests in that continent.
Morocco always plays a double game, pretending to be with both sides, but always betrays the Muslim side..

Turkey better beware of Morocco's betrayal, a wolf in sheep clothes.

History repeats itself. Same happened in 1967 when Morocco helped Israel win the 6-day war against its Arab brethren.

@GoatsMilk

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Do they think being a "Morrocan" holds more weight then being a Turk? A nation who still bows his head to the french and spanish?
Algeria is multicultural, multi-ethnic, and we are very proud of our Turkish-Ottoman Heritage.

How can we compare Morocco to turkey? Here:

Turkey: GDP 750 $B, Human Development Index 52
Morocco: GDP 110 $B, Human Development Index 121 (Extreme Poverty)

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
In 2013 erdogan said turkey doesnt and will never support polisario. In 2019 trt world broadcasted a interview with a sahrawi figure that sparked great critisism in morocco. Mevlut cavasoglu responded this:

« There has been a misunderstanding about a video broadcast by one of the Turkish TV channels, which has been corrected, but the position of Turkey and our government is very clear, we fully support the integrity of our brother country the Kingdom of Morocco,” said Cavusoglu during a joint press conference with Moroccan counterpart Nasser Bourita in Rabat on the sidelines of the commemoration by Morocco of the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OCI).

“We do not support any separatist group or agenda, and any problem should of course be resolved peacefully, this is our common position and we will continue to support not only the territorial integrity of our brother country the Kingdom of Morocco, but also the stability and security for this very important country for us, for the Muslim world and for this part of the world,” said the Turkish FM.
Morocco's allies are France and Israel.
Stop lying about Turkey being somehow a strategic ally to Morocco who supports France's and Israel's interventions inside Africa.

Morocco lacking principles, sells its loyalty to the highest bidder. Always been like that.

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Turkey selling a few drones to Morocco is just business and makes no difference. Morocco buys Chinese drones and Israeli drones as well.
Morocco heavily in debt always obtains free cash from Gulf States to try to keep the balance of power with Algeria.

Iskander Missiles and s400s dont win wars alone
the Iskander E has many problems notably accuracy
morocco patriot pac 3 has anti ballistics capabilities
s400 has not been combat proven yet so its effeiciency is not very proven
and why so much obession and hate towards morocco ?

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Morocco's allies are France and Israel.
Stop lying about Turkey being somehow a strategic ally to Morocco who supports France's and Israel's interventions inside Africa.

Morocco lacking principles, sells its loyalty to the highest bidder. Always been like that.
why are you obsessed with Israel ? as if it cares about Algeria

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,007
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fun fact, when Moroccans want to insult the Algerians and the Sahrawis they call us "Karaghila"
Karaghila are the Turks of North Africa. they use it as a racist insult.

Kuloglus right?

Honestly speak to any Algerian they will say they are proud to be the son of Turks.

Barbarossa is seen as a national hero in Algeria while Turgut Reis has descendants in both Algeria and Tunisia.

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Kuloglus right?

Honestly speak to any Algerian they will say they are proud to be the son of Turks.

Barbarossa is seen as a national hero in Algeria while Turgut Reis has descendants in both Algeria and Tunisia.
honestly i never seen anyone use that word ever and i lived here my whole life

first time seeing it is here actually lol

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
The Moroccan authorities continue to lie to the families of the soldiers who were killed in Western Sahara.
They tell them that your sons died while trying to immigrate to the Canary Islands.

this is false
the son was still in training he said so himself
he still had two month to graduate
so how can he be in an active combat situation when i know they send the trainees far away from the wall
and they didint say anything about migrating to canary islands
pls stop spreading propaganda

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I think given the terrain and size of both military's a war would be a stalemate. With some slight border changes and moderate loss of life. Would last about 4 months and then the EU would come in a negotiate a peace. Neither of them as any proper offensive capacity.

Amineyalo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Moroco
Algeria is multicultural, multi-ethnic, and we are very proud of our Turkish-Ottoman Heritage.

How can we compare Morocco to turkey? Here:

Turkey: GDP 750 $B, Human Development Index 52
Morocco: GDP 110 $B, Human Development Index 121 (Extreme Poverty)
Algerians wait in line for banana’s dude.
Morocco Gdp is close to algeria while we have no oil. Inside 2 year morocco gdp is higher than algeria.
+ wich extreme poverty ? 91% uses in morocco mobile internet. Morocco is top ranked in most meat eaters per percentage. Nobody die without food in morocco. Algeria and turkey are one of the lowest ranked who can afford to eat meat. Lol!!

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Iskander Missiles and s400s dont win wars alone
the Iskander E has many problems notably accuracy
morocco patriot pac 3 has anti ballistics capabilities
s400 has not been combat proven yet so its effeiciency is not very proven
and why so much obession and hate towards morocco ?
Regime change in Morocco is in order. North Africa no longer accepts the despotic ruler of Morocco whose vision opposes the future of North Africa.
The Maghreb does not accept the Moroccan rulers who betrayed for so many times their neighbors to the benefit of Israel and the West.
- A new Moroccan Republic will give the Moroccans a new hope and a future within the New African region.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Algerians wait in line for banana’s dude.
Morocco Gdp is close to algeria while we have no oil. Inside 2 year morocco gdp is higher than algeria.
+ wich extreme poverty ? 91% uses in morocco mobile internet. Morocco is top ranked in most meat eaters per percentage. Nobody die without food in morocco. Algeria and turkey are one of the lowest ranked who can afford to eat meat. Lol!!
No insults against Algerians, otherwise we will bring up the personal life of your king Mohamed 6 , and you know what I am talking about.

Amineyalo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Moroco

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Algeria is made by France in year 60. Algeria was a colony of turk + France. How you wan’t to fight a war vs morocco while algeria have no experience in war.
Morocco have 1000 year experience in war. We invaded spain for 700 years. We beated algeria in 1963 while there was a coop on hassan 2.
Algerian drones and jets were crashing 1 by one.
Morocco got apache, abram m1a2, fremm frigates, f16 vipers wich have 5 generation radars, mq9 reapers etc. Algeria stand no chance.
Barak 8 destroyed those iskander missile. And morocco will get the barak 8 also.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom