Western Sahara War: Moroccan Casus Belli and Algerian Options

Ryder

Veteran Member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
For the record hulagu raped you before he destroyed Baghdad lol.

also Iraq and Iran are neighbors with unlike the invading European Jews.

Who stopped Hulagu??

It was Qutuz and Baybars along with Berke Khan

So it took a Turk and a Mongol to stop another Mongol.

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Who stopped Hulagu??

It was Qutuz and Baybars along with Berke Khan

So it took a Turk and a Mongol to stop another Mongol.
The civil war among the mongols that stopped hulagu also the ones who glorify hulagu for killing Muslims abd Arabs like the atheist nationalist above us a joke because the mongols massacred the Turks like the kipchaks and khawarizim and made ertugul and his tribe running away. So why the anti arab anti Islam atheist nationalists praise the mongols for??!

Ryder

Veteran Member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The civil war among the mongols that stopped hulagu also the ones who glorify hulagu for killing Muslims abd Arabs like the atheist nationalist above us a joke because the mongols massacred the Turks like the kipchaks and khawarizim and made ertugul and his tribe running away. So why the anti arab anti Islam atheist nationalists praise the mongols for??!

I dont know to be honest its known that Hulagu Khan masacred the Turks of Iraq. He spared nobody. I think they hate Arabs or just Islam in general. Mongols get a lot of praise by people who hate Muslims. Not realising the Mongols targeted anybody. For the Mongols ypu either submit, be a vassal and pay tribute or face destruction.

Ertugurls tribe migrated due to the Mongol invasions but remember they fought the Mongols by serving various Islamic Empires until they ended up in Anatolia. Ottomans and their origins remind me of the Boers. Fighting hostile forces while migrating to new lands to survive.

Mongol invasions accelerated even more Turkic settlement into Anatolia.

Mamluks whopped the Mongols ass, Hulagu was gearing up for revenge until Berke Khan intervened and set off the Mongol Civil war.

Mongols also massacred Cumans who were most likely Tengrist or Shamanist.

We dont know much about Islamic Turkic Empires in Central Asia due to the Mongols burning down everything hence why you dont hear much about the Kwarazmians or the Karakhanids as Bukhara was burnt down.

Last edited:

Ryder

Veteran Member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Mongols did not just massacred the Arabs they massacred anybody in their path if nobody submitted to them.

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Mongols did not just massacred the Arabs they massacred anybody in their path if nobody submitted to them.
Yes exactly so why the anti Islam Arab hating Turkish nationalists praise them when they did infact the first empire they massacred were the khawarizm and kipchak khanate.

Ryder

Veteran Member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes exactly so why the anti Islam Arab hating Turkish nationalists praise them when they did infact the first empire they massacred were the khawarizm and kipchak khanate.

They destroyed volga bulgaria too another Turkic state.

A lot of Mongols converted to Islam. 3 of the Mongol Empire divisions became Muslim like the Golden Horde, Chagatai and the Ilkhanate.

Hulagus descendants became Muslim in the end.

To a lot of people who are anti Islam dont be surprised that the Mongols get so much praise their whole praise is short sighted and black and white.

Mongols did not care about the peoples or the religions they massacred. If the Mongols were so anti Islamic they would not have embraced Islam.

Last edited:

Manomed

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
For the record hulagu raped you before he destroyed Baghdad lol.

also Iraq and Iran are neighbors with unlike the invading European Jews.
Hulagus army was made out of Kıpchak turks my clan was in the army of hulagu as mercenaries so My family still holds more arab skull than turk skull

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Hulagus army was made out of Kıpchak turks my clan was in the army of hulagu as mercenaries so My family still holds more arab skull than turk skull
Hulagu had Armenians, Persians, Chinese, and Georgians in his army Also you massacred your people before they invaded the Middle East are you proud of an army that killed your people??!

Manomed

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hulagu had Armenians, Persians, Chinese, and Georgians in his army Also you massacred your people before they invaded the Middle East are you proud of an army that killed your people??!
Turks kill eachother for centuries nothing new but Im proud that my clan(ancestors) sacked the baghdad and killed the caliph who massacred the turks back in the days.
Good riddance.

Last edited:

HaZZan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
It looks like the Sahrawi army has started using long-range rocket

Lieutenant Colonel Kawali ❌☠ Mohamed Khaled❌
Captain Molouki Abdel Latif❌
First Lieutenant Soalki Abdel Haq❌
First Lieutenant Saadoun Khaled❌
First Lieutenant Mesafel Abdel Moneim❌
First Corps Sian Jaafar❌
Corporal Ait Qashi Abdel Qader❌
Corporal Dokany Mohamed Ali❌
Qaddadi Belkacem❌
Jawadi Muhammad Al Hout❌
Jrody Khaled❌
Megawil Jawad❌

Ryder

Veteran Member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turks kill eachother for centuries nothing new but Im proud that my clan(ancestors) sacked the baghdad and killed the caliph who massacred the turks back in the days.
Good riddance.

Do you believe the Talkan massacre lmaoo

Ummayads massacred Eastern Iranians in Central Asia. Ummayads massacring Eastern Iranians made Turkifying the region even easier. Ummayads reached the edge of our lands. Whole steppe place was a frontier. Not just the Ummayads you had Eastern Iranians, Tibetans and the Chinese all joining in the Central Asia power game.

In short the Arabs made our work easier. Not only they got rid of eastern iranians they dis not stay for long neither were they able to settle their people as Arabs preferred settling in the Middle east and North Africa

Abbassids did not massacre Turks as they were looking for converts compared to the Ummayads who basically did their best to bar Non arabs becoming Muslim which would ultimately lead to their downfall.

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Good riddance.
The one who was in charge of Baghdad was kipchak from aybak tribe who was killed by hulagu also your people were massacred by genghis khan and even when they allied with the Russians they still lost and do you have prove that the mongol army who massacred the kipchaks was a kipchak??

Manomed

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
don't care still proud more arabs got killed during the raids than turks you can cope but can't alter the truth dani92

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
don't care still proud more arabs got killed during the raids than turks you can cope but can't alter the truth dani92
Mongols didn’t leave anything while your people still converted to Islam by the Arab swords.

Manomed

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mongols didn’t leave anything while your people still converted to Islam by the Arab swords.
arab swords? We got a dreamer here didn't the tugrul beg literally took your caliphs precious daughter? Because your people were scared of Turks If it wasn't for us your brown people religion could have been destroyed. You can cope and seethe because Turks saw your people as Inferior and still you are Inferior to most of the races around the world. Here is what Tugrul beg said about your people

"Those Abbasids are also a ridiculous tribe! Their ancestors once conquered the best half of the earth, founded the richest cities, and look at them today! I take their empire from their hands, they consent. I take their capital, they are happy, they shower me with gifts and the emir'ul mu'minin says to me:'

“I give you all the countries that Allah has given me, I leave all the believers whose fate has entrusted to me in your hands.”

He begs me to take his palace, his person, his harem under my wing. But when I ask for his daughter, he rebels and tries to defend his honor. The only piece of land she's still ready to fight for is a virgin's crotch?"-Tugrul beg to your caliph

(Delete if offensive these are just Historical facts )

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
arab swords? We got a dreamer here didn't the tugrul beg literally took your caliphs precious daughter? Because your people were scared of Turks If it wasn't for us your brown people religion could have been destroyed. You can cope and seethe because Turks saw your people as Inferior and still you are Inferior to most of the races around the world. Here is what Tugrul beg said about your people

"Those Abbasids are also a ridiculous tribe! Their ancestors once conquered the best half of the earth, founded the richest cities, and look at them today! I take their empire from their hands, they consent. I take their capital, they are happy, they shower me with gifts and the emir'ul mu'minin says to me:'

“I give you all the countries that Allah has given me, I leave all the believers whose fate has entrusted to me in your hands.”

He begs me to take his palace, his person, his harem under my wing. But when I ask for his daughter, he rebels and tries to defend his honor. The only piece of land she's still ready to fight for is a virgin's crotch?"-Tugrul beg to your caliph

(Delete if offensive these are just Historical facts )
Most of what you said is nonsense reason we hate the abbasids because they brought the Turks as slaves and gave them the highest position that was before the Seljuks. Arabs conquered a land from China to France they didn’t need anyone help so how come their religion would be destroyed without the Turks?!. Also you said they saw Arabs as inferior that’s a joke since the Arabs have Islam and states and cities with knowledge what did the Seljuks have in return only shamanism and dwelling tents.

Manomed

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most of what you said is nonsense reason we hate the abbasids because they brought the Turks as slaves and gave them the highest position that was before the Seljuks. Arabs conquered a land from China to France they didn’t need anyone help so how come their religion would be destroyed without the Turks?!. Also you said they saw Arabs as inferior that’s a joke since the Arabs have Islam and states and cities with knowledge what did the Seljuks have in return only shamanism and dwelling tents.
Cope and seeth arab

Ryder

Veteran Member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Arabs and Persians saw Turks as inferior guess what we conquered both of you.

Also the Arabs did not conquer the Turks you conquered the Eastern Iranians.

You arabs did a mistake in making us Muslims because we became the sword while Arabs were too busy partying and having fun.

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Arabs and Persians saw Turks as inferior guess what we conquered both of you.

Also the Arabs did not conquer the Turks you conquered the Eastern Iranians.

You arabs did a mistake in making us Muslims because we became the sword while Arabs were too busy partying and having fun.
The Umayyad and samanid would disagree.

even when you ruled the Arabs abd Iranians you used their religion and traditions to rule them and not your religion and traditions hence why the Seljuks had Arab names and titles and Persian names and titles.

yes the Arabs did huge Mistake by converting the Turks to Islam why do you think the Arab nationalists hate the Abbasids?! Because of them bringing the Turkic slaves and ghilman and making them emirs and commanders.

Manomed

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Umayyad and samanid would disagree.

even when you ruled the Arabs abd Iranians you used their religion and traditions to rule them and not your religion and traditions hence why the Seljuks had Arab names and titles and Persian names and titles.

yes the Arabs did huge Mistake by converting the Turks to Islam why do you think the Arab nationalists hate the Abbasids?! Because of them bringing the Turkic slaves and ghilman and making them emirs and commanders.
Yeah muslims ruled us thats why We took everything you had :d

Top Bottom