Çavuşoğlu: Diplomatic level contacts started with Egypt

Steel

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
if this is true .. it will be another slap on turkey's face .. and believe me , erdogan will bow to egypt because of this move in fact if any fight break up in that area , i won't be surprised if erdogan order the army not to kill the egyptians troops and wait them to get killed by them
Yes erdoğan and everyone in turkey shakes due to the fear from egyptian power. I hope egypt don't occupy my province. 😋

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
105 14,565
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Excuse me but you guys are talking and arguing about a news piece published 13.5 months ago!
This thread is about Turkey and Egypt normalising relations with each other and it is relevant to current time.
please stay on topic .

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Excuse me but you guys are talking and arguing about a news piece published 13.5 months ago!
This thread is about Turkey and Egypt normalising relations with each other and it is relevant to current time.
please stay on topic .
It is not bad to remind people under which pretext conditions are going to be normalized.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You should not attach too much meaning to Morsi. He was as democratic a leader as she could be in the middle east. If he were in turkey, I bet Morsi would be the most radical politician.
"Under the blind's one eyed is king." Not a good one, but a better one.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
no am not . erdogan is weak leader and he will bow to any demand eygpt will make even though he have so many cards in his hand
Hahahhahahahaha
A NICE JOKE
Did you know that Erdo is the only leader in the Middle East to actually increase his country's influence in both Asia and Africa to a point that surpasses african countries like Egypt and colonial powers that dominated Africa for the past 100 years like France
Did you know that under Erdo's tenure the turkish defense industry made significant achievements, with actual fighter jets like HURJET rolling out this year; probably even before the last month
Did you know that under Erdo's tenure, Turkey became the 17th largest economy in only 20 years; when it was around the 45th 20 years ago?
Did you know that Turkey for the first time (after Ottomans, Ataturk, and repelling the greek invasion of Cyprus) are showing the middle finger to the West
Did you know that by 2023, Turkey will have officially acquired nuclear technology with actual Turkish scientists operating it
Did you know that Rocketsan's expiremental rockets actually entered space
Did you know that the MIGHTY RUSSIA had its Pantsir air defence systems get ra**d by Baykar drones. Bayakar a genius engineer who is Erdo's son-in-law?
Did you know that Turkey will soon domesticate high speed trains technology under Erdo's tenure
Did you know that Erdo was the one who ordered his military ships along with Seismic vessels to actually go into East Med when Greece and MIGHTY ISRAEL actualpy signed a deal to build a pipeline in the area? Now the project is ON HOLD because Erdo officially stated that he will destroy such a pipeline if it is built
Etc.............

Iam not saying Erdo is perfect. He obviously has many many many flaws. However, without a doubt, he is the strongest leader in the middle east rn and without a doubt none can easily bully Turkey directly like the past. Erdo packs a punch. Just look at what had happened to the Armenians, Haftar, and the PKK who is being killed in dozens everyday. Hell man, I buy bread at a less rate than when the PKK gets killed everyday, lool
The only reason Erdo is acting friendly to Egypt is to prevent GREECE from being too Arrogant.... PERIOD!
You Arabs are blind just like the Armenians; acting as if you own the world. However, when push comes to shove, you guys will get screwed in 40 days just like Armenia.... period

And I would like to say something.
The world loves a weak leader, If ERDO was weak, as you proclaim. All countries would do the impossible to keep him in power. After all, a weak leader is easily controlled and can do the bidding of foreign powers!
The only reason Erdo is under so much attack is because he is so much strong taht he is removing the dominance of the rich Arabs and Mighty West and restoring his nations prestige

I wonder what you Arabs have done in the past 40 years with your might black gold other than being the perfect place where Western powers can get money from. You guys are pathetic! (No offense meant)

Last edited:

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Hahahhahahahaha
A NICE JOKE
Did you know that Erdo is the only leader in the Middle East to actually increase his country's influence in both Asia and Africa to a point that surpasses african countries like Egypt and colonial powers that dominated Africa for the past 100 years like France
Did you know that under Erdo's tenure the turkish defense industry made significant achievements, with actual fighter jets like HURJET rolling out this year; probably even before the last month
Did you know that under Erdo's tenure, Turkey became the 17th largest economy in only 20 years; when it was around the 45th 20 years ago?
Did you know that Turkey for the first time (after Ottomans, Ataturk, and repelling the greek invasion of Cyprus) are showing the middle finger to the West
Did you know that by 2023, Turkey will have officially acquired nuclear technology with actual Turkish scientists operating it
Did you know that Rocketsan's expiremental rockets actually entered space
Did you know that the MIGHTY RUSSIA had its Pantsir air defence systems get ra**d by Baykar drones. Bayakar a genius engineer who is Erdo's son-in-law?
Did you know that Turkey will soon domesticate high speed trains technology under Erdo's tenure
Did you know that Erdo was the one who ordered his military ships along with Seismic vessels to actually go into East Med when Greece and MIGHTY ISRAEL actualpy signed a deal to build a pipeline in the area? Now the project is ON HOLD because Erdo officially stated that he will destroy such a pipeline if it is built
fanboy
he is so much strong taht he is removing the dominance of the rich Arabs
Qatar also? 😂

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Nothing I can do about that
I do respect the guy tbh. You can say that Iam a semi-fanboy of those who prodcuce change. By change, I meant a change in the status quo! Those who leave their mark in history! Erdo has ambition and one way or another he is producing results
If he was weak, The UAE wouldnt have sent the brother of the crown prince of Abu Dhabi to meet up with him to restore regional issues
Qatar also? 😂
Qatar is riding on the Turkish cart in order to increase their influence
Idk what Startegists the Qataris have; but wothout a doubt he is a good one
Just look at Afghanistan, they have literally surpassed UAE in terms of influence over there
Just look at the Qatar-Turkey alliance that ppl said it was too weak 5 years ago. Now the Gulf themselves INITIATED a peace deal with Qatar and the UAE INITIATED a peace deal with Turkey! Moreover, Oman is planning to buy TB2s as well. In fact even Saudi Arabia (a turkish enemy) wants some TB2s
Lets be realistic here

Last edited:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys if we cant communicate like grown up people (talking about LOLs, emojis and obviously provocative language) we might as well let it be. Next posts like that will be deleted and you will receive a warning.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Lool

How anyone can respect Erdo is beyond me tbh. He literally made Turkey the only country that lost in the Syrian Civil War despite Syria itself. We had like plenty of roads to take in the last 10 years and he made Turkey miss all of them constantly.

Erdogan is the founder of the PKK state in the north of Syria. If not for Erdogan there would not have been a PKK state in the north of Syria. He literally founded that. Not to mention 6 millions+ refugees.
He destroyed Turkey by all parameters.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,547
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Egypt cites progress in relations with Turkey​

Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry said relations between Egypt and Turkey have seen progress.

"The issue (of normalizing relations) has not yet reached the next step but there is some progress that we hope we will build on," Shoukry said in an interview with the local MBC Egypt channel late Friday.

Ankara and Cairo have recently exchanged positive signals in an attempt to restore relations after more than seven years of political estrangement.

Shoukry said further progress will depend on the extent both countries adhere to “the rules that govern bilateral relations, the commitment of each party not to interfere in the internal affairs of the other, the principle of respect and recognition of state sovereignty, and within the framework of reviewing the policies adopted at the regional level."

"We will open the door for further progress in our relations with Turkey when we are satisfied with the solutions presented to the outstanding issues between us," he said, without giving further details.

On Sept. 8, diplomats from both countries held a second round of exploratory talks in Ankara as part of efforts to normalize relations between Turkey and Egypt.

The Turkish Foreign Ministry said the two sides “agreed to continue these consultations confirming their desire to make progress in areas under discussion and the need for further steps to facilitate normalization of their relations.”

The first round of exploratory talks was held in Cairo in May upon an invitation from Egypt. A joint statement described the talks as "frank and in-depth."

Since 2013, ties between Turkey and Egypt have been carried out at the lower level of charge d'affaires. During this period, brief meetings were also held on various occasions between the two countries’ foreign ministries.

Meanwhile, the Turkish Embassy in Cairo and Consulate in Alexandria, as well as the Egyptian Embassy in Ankara and Consulate in Istanbul have continued their normal operations.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom